Thread: Mimi @ Juliet’s

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Mimi @ Juliet’s

Has anyone seen a Mimi at Juliet’s burwood? She is my mate’s sister and I recently found out she’s a ML at juliets after some detective work.

She’s a massive church girl with a squeaky clean image so it came as a bit of a shock.

I’m so damn tempted to give her a go but being my friend’s sister as well as being a close friend of my missus, it’s pretty much a no go for me?

Does anyone know of her?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You Got a photo? Maybe once i see a photo i can confirm PM me and how old is she?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dongaz View Post
    You Got a photo? Maybe once i see a photo i can confirm PM me and how old is she?
    She’s in her mid-30s, but looks mid-20s. Quite short, maybe around 155. Don’t think I’m able to PM photos yet.. is there a way?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjay625 View Post
    She’s in her mid-30s, but looks mid-20s. Quite short, maybe around 155. Don’t think I’m able to PM photos yet.. is there a way?
    Yeah upload the photo to a link and PM me the link.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Does she work anyone else do you know? If so, where and does she go by any other name? Willing to try for you bro but Juliet's I heard is so expensive lol

Quote Originally Posted by Jayjay625 View Post
    Has anyone seen a Mimi at Juliet’s burwood? She is my mate’s sister and I recently found out she’s a ML at juliets
    Stopped reading after this. Reason enough to see her n have sex with her

Banned
    So it's your "mate's" sister and friend of your wife and you want to tell all on the forum, you are either BS or a creep, I am going for both....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    seems a bit creepy,
    but maybe she hasn't been getting enough business and he/she is trying to help out...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    There are some boundaries .Have some control. And anybody who see’s nothing morally wrong with this is a fucking moron.