Thread: J YUYU and J HANA - the SWEETEST of the SWEET ... the CUTEST of the CUTE

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar

J YUYU and J HANA - the SWEETEST of the SWEET ... the CUTEST of the CUTE

You could travel all over the world and not find two cuter and sweeter girls than Hana and Yuyu … and there they both were just up the road in downtown Surry Hills.
    They are two of the cutest and sweetest girls I have met in many many years of punting.

YUYU

LOOKS and BODY
    Young and tiny girl around 21yo and 155cm tall.
    Very pretty and very cute face.
    Hot little body.
    Nice little B cup tits with perky purple nipples.
    Firm and round bum.
    Tight little pussy with the old skool triangle trimmed down with the trimmer set to no. 2.

EXPERIENCE and PERSONALITY
    Just arrived in Sydney and only staying a very short time.
    Some experience in Japan but still super nervous at the start and took a while to get her relaxed and comfortable and then she was great.
    School girl type personality. Super cute and playful and quirky.

DFK and DATY
    Mainly LFK – nice nervous first date kisses.
    Delicious fresh pussy and reacts very positively to DATY.
    Has a nice quiet orgasm without any fuss.

BBBJ
    Excellent!
    This was the surprise and highlight of the session.
    Very gentle and teasing slow build up but has some great moves.

FUCKING
    Nice little tight hole and a nice fuck.
    Love her eyes and mouth while fucking

OVERALL
    Great girl if you like young cute school girl type girls.
    If you want an experienced pro with a PSE attitude then no, forget about it.

HANA

LOOKS and BODY
    Around 23yo and a really pretty and gorgeous girl.
    Very pretty face. Maybe beautiful.
    160cm, hot little body with B to almost C cup boobs that have the perfect shape and firmness.
    Great arse! Contender for 2022 Arse of the Year.
    Beautiful soft white skin.
    Bald pussy. No sign of hair. Not sure if it was waxed or shaved or lasered, but it is one of the smoothest pussies I have felt.

EXPERIENCE and PERSONALITY
    Genuine first timer, first time ever doing this job.
    She has a professional qualification in Japan and been in Sydney studying English for a while, and this was the first time she tried this.
    Super sweet, super friendly girl. A really beautiful person.
    Not a professional WL, but a very sexual girl and if you treat her right she is dynamite! But dynamite wrapped in velvety chocolate

DFK and DATY
    I think Hana is a YMMV type girl.
    If you treat her nice and get her comfortable she will give you the best GFE kisses of your life.
    But I think if you go in hard and rough she will just shut down and give you the minimum possible to just do her job.
    Delicious pussy.
    I just do DATY for long enough to get a girl ready for fucking or maybe make her come and that’s it, but if you are the type of guy who loves to lick and lick and lick then Hana’s pussy is the most lickable pussy you will ever taste.

BBBJ
    Very nice BBBJ!
    Not a professional job, but more like a BBBJ you would get from your girlfriend who haven’t seen for a month and is so happy to see you and make you happy.

FUCKING
    Nice and tight and super horny once I got her in the zone and a really good fuck.
    Again its not a professional feeling but more like a girlfriend who is really keen to fuck you.

OVERALL
    I am madly in love with this girl.
    There is something about her.
    Its not just because she has a really pretty face and a super hot body ... there is something more … I dunno what it is but she is really special … treat her nice and enjoy!
    I wish I was the guy fucking her right now!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    For most males the closest they will get to a young breast without paying is a breast from a KFC bucket.

Very true! That's certainly the case with me.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    hi rooter, is Yuyu as toned fit as Lolita?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Wait you guys are getting KFC buckets for free??

Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    hi rooter, is Yuyu as toned fit as Lolita?
    By Lolita you mean Cinnamon right?
    If so then the answer is no.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Anyone tried mai?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    By Lolita you mean Cinnamon right?
    If so then the answer is no.
    yea cinnamon. I like skinny, fit girl like her.

Tempting to see Yuyu but $350 is too much given that I haven't seen her before and I rarely can do 2 shots within an hour. Don't want to spend half of the time just chatting or in weird silence.

Is Yuyu a slim slender girl like cinnamon?

Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    yea cinnamon. I like skinny, fit girl like her.

Tempting to see Yuyu but $350 is too much given that I haven't seen her before and I rarely can do 2 shots within an hour. Don't want to spend half of the time just chatting or in weird silence.

Is Yuyu a slim slender girl like cinnamon?
    Bro, I saw Lolita/Cinnamon a long time ago.
    To the best of my memory she was around 165cm and very slim, and toned with A-cup titties
    Yuyu is shorter at under 155cm with B-cup boobs.
    She is slim and petite but not as skinny as Cinnamon, and has a nice firm round bum for such a tiny girl.
    I think Cinnamon also looks slimmer because she is taller and has longer legs.
    They just seem like very different type girls to me. Different vibe.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Bro, I saw Lolita/Cinnamon a long time ago.
    To the best of my memory she was around 165cm and very slim, and toned with A-cup titties
    Yuyu is shorter at under 155cm with B-cup boobs.
    She is slim and petite but not as skinny as Cinnamon, and has a nice firm round bum for such a tiny girl.
    I think Cinnamon also looks slimmer because she is taller and has longer legs.
    They just seem like very different type girls to me. Different vibe.
    tempting to see Yuyu, just got a great punt today so will save a bit of money before my next punt, thanks rooter for the intel

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I saw Hana and agree with the above. She's definitely new to this industry and it comes with both pros and cons.

She was exhausted when she met me (later half of her shift) and we literally wasted the first 20 minutes of our 1 hour session doing nothing - i.e. chatting with cloths on. I then spent the next 20 minutes trying to politely suggest her to give me the service that I paid for, to no success.

I then gave up and just let time go by (hoping she'd changed her mind) and left with blue balls. She is such a sweet and genuine girl so I didn't want to make a big deal out of this. I hope others would have better luck with her.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I had a memorable session with Yuyu yesterday and concur with Rooter's AR.

She was lovely and cute. 20yo with really nice young body, soft skin, perky B-cup boobs, sexy firm butt, pussy hair was back to full growth but I didn't mind...

I spent a lot of time exploring/licking every part of her body as it was a 1 hour booking.

A little inexperienced with BBBJ skills as I felt it was too soft and I could not get my little bro to transform into it's full Hulk state, but managed get stiff enough to put on the dom and get going with pumping in mish position. Unfortunately did not finish before the bell rang, amazing how the 1 hour went by so quickly.

I would love to visit Yuyu again but unfortunately she told me it was her last day yesterday and flying back to Japan on Sat.