Thread: Non Seedy?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Non Seedy?

Feels like a lot of massages place are kinda seedy, dirty and not really that clean.

Any suggestions for some clean places? A bit more luxurious?

Also not a fan of the spa setup.

Any suggestions??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisevans123 View Post
    Feels like a lot of massages place are kinda seedy, dirty and not really that clean.

Any suggestions??
    Where abouts are you located?

On the North Shore there's Pure Massage in North Sydney. In the CBD there's CBD Style. Both of them are very clean. CBD Style even has little cups of mouthwash in the bathroom.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    200 Stanmore, 227 Broadway, Sydney Baby Massage, CBD Style, 227 North Strathfield are my go to.

All are clean, professional, update roster daily with pics. Booking is always easy. Great variety of girls too

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by starling View Post
    CBD Style even has little cups of mouthwash in the bathroom.
    Please don't wash your mouth with it. They are for the other part of your body.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    Please don't wash your mouth with it. They are for the other part of your body.
    I should have phrased that better. There is a bottle of mouthwash and little cups to put the mouthwash into.

Not sure what else I'm supposed to do with mouthwash apart from rinse my mouth. The alternatives just sound painful...

Banned
    I should have phrased that better. There is a bottle of mouthwash and little cups to put the mouthwash into.

Not sure what else I'm supposed to do with mouthwash apart from rinse my mouth. The alternatives just sound painful...
    Proper full body antiseptic cleansing is a must after body contact with a stranger.

Never use whatever mouthwash or any cleaning liquid provided by the parlour as it may be contaminated by other punters.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    I am not an expert in R&T. I am a FS guy. But last time I was doing R&T 227 Broadway was the place to go.
    Sexy girls. Efficient mamasan, showers, nice big clean rooms.

Sakura Massage in Smithfield is by far the cleanest shop I’ve been to. Timber flooring too so no oil/cum odour gets trapped in carpet like most other cheap shops.

Shop Owner
    COME TO TRY JUN MASSAGE, clean and sanitised room after every booking

85BD7410-5DEE-4E7F-ADE6-EDA49CA72B8C.jpg

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Pour the mouthwash into the little cup and dip your cock stirring occasionally.
    After a few minutes the cock will be ready to insert into the WLs mouth for a slurpy bbbj.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by 17012430 View Post
    Timber flooring too so no oil/cum odour gets trapped in carpet like most other cheap shops.
    Wow, it’s not often I’m grateful for my poor sense of smell, on this I am. I’d never even considered that to be a thing.

OP - Summerville is nice. Big rooms, with bathrooms, feels more like a hotel. Though they’re carpeted, perhaps they smell… I don’t know

Senior Member(無間使者)
    RPM or At Michelle’s. Cost you though

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hills Family Massage in Castle Hill

Spotlessly clean with 3 young beauties every day

Quote Originally Posted by R-form View Post
    Wow, it’s not often I’m grateful for my poor sense of smell, on this I am. I’d never even considered that to be a thing.
    Haha there was actually a place (which doesn’t deserve a mention) in Bankstown I walked out of because it smelt so bad. The mamasans at Smithfield take a lot of pride in their shop.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post

Never use whatever mouthwash or any cleaning liquid provided by the parlour as it may be contaminated by other punters.
    You're right. Girls pour the mouthwash into the lids of the mouthwash container and give it to punters and they also use it too. It's definitely a no no! Bring your own or use it before the session if you need to use mouthwash.

Whilst mouthwash may kill bad breath, the ingredients used in mouthwash can kill your oral bacteria that makes nitric oxide that dilutes your blood vessels. Overuse of mouthwash may raise your blood pressure in the process.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisevans123 View Post

Any suggestions??
    Normally the seedier, filthier and smelly the parlour is the more excting is the punt.

Ask Hugh Grant.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    I am not an expert in R&T. I am a FS guy. But last time I was doing R&T 227 Broadway was the place to go.
    Sexy girls. Efficient mamasan, showers, nice big clean rooms.
    Agreed 227Broadway nice and big clean rooms, even shower area are big too.
    Convenience location