Thread: Helen - Cairns CBD

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Helen - Cairns CBD

A WASTE OF FUCKING, TIME & MONEY

I had Wednesday off from work, and as I had nothing else to do, I decided to see who was available.

I found Helen's profile on EnB appealing so I made an hour booking.

1st Warning Sign: She operates out of an extremely run down old motel with a 2.4m chain mesh fence & gates.

When I arrive it sounds like a domestic is occuring in one of the other rooms.
    She answers the door, and while she "is" the person in the photos, they were clearly taken 20+ years ago, as she is closer to 50 than the advertised 25.

Paid $250 for an hour, go for a shower in the filthy bathroom (and note a sign on the mirror that the rooms will only be cleaned once a week (from the state of the bathroom I suspect it had been more than a month since it was last cleaned), then onto the bed at which point she tells me that if I want a 2nd cum it will be another $250. I say we'll see, and decide in my mind that I'll be edging for the duration.

She lays there like a starfish, doing the stupid fake asian moan.
    As she had bad halitosis, about 10 mins in I say I want to change positions - she says she doesn't want to.

So I roll off her, and she puts the vice grip on the ol'fella and starts hammering away with a HJ. I yell at her "NOT SO FUCKING ROUGH!"

I yet again ask to change positions, to which she says if I want different positions she'll get her friend, but it will cost another $100. Which I reluctantly agree to, and she leaves the room completely naked to go get her friend. I'm thinking WTAF as she obviously isn't concerned about being seen by any occupants (I can hear kids in the room next door - it's the middle of the day on a school day).

She comes back, and the years have not been kind to her friend, but she is slighty more enthusiastic. So we go doggy, all the while Helen starts rubbing her hands & fingernails all over my body.
    Before I know it she has inserted a finger in my bum. This unexpected intrusion ruins my edging plan, and I pop.

She immediately repeats that it will cost another $250 for a 2nd cum, to which I decline.
    She immediately leaves the room (naked) again, I have no idea where she went as she didn't come back in the 10 minutes that I remained there.

I got dressed and headed home for a shower as there was no way in hell I was ever going go back into that bathroom.

Looks: Helen 4/10. "Friend" 2/10.
    Service: Helen 1/10. "Friend" 5/10.
    Overall - As the title says "A Waste of Fucking, Time and Money". That's ~30mins of my life I'll never get back.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for the intel. The profile was down for a while after you posted, but it looks like she has put the profile back up again thinking that everything has blown over.