Thread: Anyone been to these shops?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Anyone been to these shops?

Hey team,

Just looking for intel on the following shops, if there is VFM in the massage and menu. Love the community on this page (most of the time lol) as im fairly new and this does really help. Please advise if links shouldnt be posted.

West End
    https://asian-desire-massage-and-spa...edium=referral

Nundah
    Been to TTN havent tried this place any intel?
    https://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_6...Promotion.html

Chermside
    Always see this popping up not sure if its worth it, chicks look unreal though!
    https://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_5...RU-GEL-25.html

This one too, but seems to expensive
    https://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_6...or-Lingam.html

Stafford
    Any reconditions on favs would be appreciated via DM or '**' their name thanks
    https://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_6...fiji-kiwi.html

Thanks in advance

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Been to Asian desire twice….

So so both times there are better about

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Read the rest of the forum

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by dave.j8811 View Post
    Read the rest of the forum
    Great help mate lol...

Dont you think ive posted about the ones that haevnt been talked about of late to get intel.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaddsday View Post
    Great help mate lol...

Dont you think ive posted about the ones that haevnt been talked about of late to get intel.
    I also keep wondering why some members in this forum feel the need to reply to posts when they obviously are not inclined or able to help....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by VFlowers View Post
    I also keep wondering why some members in this forum feel the need to reply to posts when they obviously are not inclined or able to help....
    The last 3 on the list are
    Kat massage @ chermside
    Cara's massage @ chermside
    Uniquethai @ Stafford

All have been regularily commented about on the forum

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Asian Desire only seems to have the same person working there last few times I walked past (older boiler)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by butyl View Post
    The last 3 on the list are
    Kat massage @ chermside
    Cara's massage @ chermside
    Uniquethai @ Stafford

All have been regularily commented about on the forum
    That may well be. With comments scattered over various threads. And due to our tendency to obscure shop and ML names, the search function becomes pretty much useless.
    So I still don't understand the need to be a) rude, and b) to comment if one is not going to provide helpful information.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The majority of us that have been in here for a while have spent a serious amount of cash and time trying out various places around the traps and are very reluctant to just throw around the names of 2 or maybe 3 gems that we have stumbled across to some old mate who has just signed up

You will find you have much better luck if you have a tip to exchange back

As for those 3 locations, there is not one of them I would go to

At Nundah, Tik Tok would be the go and if your not a lazy bugger, read the posts on here it is very frequently mentioned

At Aspley, VIP would the pick and you can hardly go wrong there

I can not until you post the names of the sensational punts you have had!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovesadrink View Post
    The majority of us that have been in here for a while have spent a serious amount of cash and time trying out various places around the traps and are very reluctant to just throw around the names of 2 or maybe 3 gems that we have stumbled across to some old mate who has just signed up

You will find you have much better luck if you have a tip to exchange back

As for those 3 locations, there is not one of them I would go to

At Nundah, Tik Tok would be the go and if your not a lazy bugger, read the posts on here it is very frequently mentioned

At Aspley, VIP would the pick and you can hardly go wrong there

I can not until you post the names of the sensational punts you have had!
    Nobody is requesting that you reveal your 'gems', all the more as what constitutes a 'gem' is a highly individual and personal matter.
    I am talking about the general tone in this forum, in particular towards new users.
    Having spent a lot of time and money on more or less useful punts does not make one a more valuable person.
    Newbies may become valuable contributors, but probably not if they get rejected or patronized by the 'nobility' here.
    A post count does not necessarily reflect punting experience or experience in this forum, as there can be reasons to change usernames and start from scratch.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That may well be. With comments scattered over various threads. And due to our tendency to obscure shop and ML names, the search function becomes pretty much useless.
    So I still don't understand the need to be a) rude, and b) to comment if one is not going to provide helpful information.
    Again there is a reaon why shop and ml names are obscured. This is a public forum and here in sunny qld these shops supplying the kind of service that most of us want is illegal.

The general concensus from reading the forums is the three I listed aren't worth it.

The one in Nundah I guess by the name is a sister shop to the one recommended in aspley, but has only been open a couple of weeks.

The one in west end I haven't seen mentioned

Junior Member(有D料到)
    West End used to be Smile Massage... I think you'll find a review on here. From memory, it wasn't great. But that was a couple years back.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by butyl View Post
    Again there is a reaon why shop and ml names are obscured. This is a public forum and here in sunny qld these shops supplying the kind of service that most of us want is illegal.

The general concensus from reading the forums is the three I listed aren't worth it.

The one in Nundah I guess by the name is a sister shop to the one recommended in aspley, but has only been open a couple of weeks.

The one in west end I haven't seen mentioned
    Again, I am not arguing that the names should not be obscured. I completely agree with that.
    I am arguing that this makes the use of the search function challenging.
    Therefore a little more understanding and politeness towards users who ask questions that may have been answered elsewhere already would not hurt anyone.

Other than that, I am not sure the new Nundah shop is a sister shop to the one in Aspley. I have never seen the Aspley shop put out daily rosters.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Again, I am not arguing that the names should not be obscured. I completely agree with that.
    I am arguing that this makes the use of the search function challenging.
    Therefore a little more understanding and politeness towards users who ask questions that may have been answered elsewhere already would not hurt anyone.

Other than that, I am not sure the new Nundah shop is a sister shop to the one in Aspley. I have never seen the Aspley shop put out daily rosters.
    I didn't notice the magic in the name but then their other shop at further up sandgate road doesnt share names either.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Pretty sure they are not related.
    Shop is small, 3/4 walls, manageress appeared to Viet.