Thread: MIKI - Petite with super enhanced bolt-ons!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

MIKI - Petite with enhanced bolt-ons!

Finaaaaallly! After multiple punts this week I am sated, I am finally satisfied! After work lunch/drinks and a few txts, popped back to city and gotta say, the staff at Diva43 are exceptional - calling this girl in early just to see me. How good is that!

Haven’t really hit this joint much tbh. But the decor is nice and it looks well setup. Got a decent size room with a bed and massage table.

SCOPING
    When she came through the door, it was like I heard a bell go off in my brain: “Ding, ding, ding, ding!”

Very slight 155ish girl, with gorgeous tanned skin, nice slim legs and damn… those bazookas! Huge. If she had her back to me I’d probably still see em’ around her tiny frame. Might be too much for some, but I like that…I like it a lot.

If I was really, really splitting hairs I’d probably like slightly slimmer legs and a little more toned arse. But she actually has a very similar build to my favourite Thai ML atm, who I still can’t crack after 3yrs.

Her face is very cute, with large eyes that make her seem much younger than she probably is. Nice long black hair.. she definitely has a Thai look about her. I think the roster pics are deceiving cos in reality her skin is darker and her face is much prettier.

TASTING
    Alas… the connection. She didn’t smile much and seemed a little cranky - probably cos she got called in early. (I’ll make sure not to do that again). Suspect she could smell alcohol on me too. Light peck on lips, no pashing. Maybe she just didn’t like the look of me.

PRE-GAME
    Great service… just like old days. Insisted we shower together with nice soapy B2B. Onto the bed and her skin is so smooth against my body, those hanging fruits rubbing all over the place with her light body kisses. BBBJ was soft and sensual. Visuals of her tiny mouth got me hard pretty quickly.

MAIN EVENT
    Once dom was on… was cursing myself (and alcohol) cos having issues maintaining stiffy. Thankfully it was enuf to squeeze me in there as she pushed onto me in cowgirl. Her boobs seemed to dominate my eyeline as she gyrated on me. I gripped her arms and marveled at her smallness. Wasn’t long till I was bear hugging her and crushing those cushions into my chest!

Lifted her easily into missionary, she has to be sub40kg and as I dropped my weight down her face disappeared under my shoulder. Propped myself up and hooked her legs up to my elbows for some deeper pumping. Then switched to doggy. Thank god I could do this position… my thumbs touched together as I held her tiny waist. I looked across to the mirror and felt like a giant animal hulked over this petite body.

Bloody alcohol made it difficult to finish. Never again with this one (I promised). Thai girls are amazing though. I have always found that they have great endurance and stamina, even the little ones.

AFTERWARDS
    Becoming a thing now with me - dozing in bed and watching them shower. She called me in tho… so professional, and cleaned me up with her little hands. Had a nice chat to her afterwards… and even got a few cute smiles out of her when we said goodbye.

Will definitely hit this one again. Apart from the fact that she is best value of the lot. I just hope I can get her to smile more when she is more comfortable with me. 🙂

Happy Punting

Shop Owner
    Thanks for your review. Please come again.
    Diva Body Tone
    Tel: (02) 9281-1098
    Mob: 0401-616-343
    43 Albion Street, Surry Hills 2010
    www.diva43.com

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Too big for her frame ? Photos on wechat?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swell View Post
    Too big for her frame ? Photos on wechat?
    Mate… Not even sure if the photos are of her. Face and skin are quite different.

Shop Owner
    Miki is working tonight until late night. Please come and book now to enjoy the good time!
    Diva Body Tone
    www.diva43.com

Shop Owner
    Miki is working tonight until late night. Please come and book now to enjoy the good time!

Diva Body Tone
    www.diva43.com

Shop Owner
    Miki is working today. Please come and book now to enjoy the good time! Don't miss out!
    Diva Body Tone
    www.diva43.com

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

First 2023 Punt…

Re-visit with MIKI this time @Kyoto206. It’s great when you know what to expect and the memory lives up to reality. She is as small and cute as she was… well in December! 😂

She remembered me as well, much more talkative and smiley. Same play as last time. Started with semi-deep BBBJ. This time though…I felt big like I was busting out of my skin. Must have been the well rested xmas break and the ‘anticipation’ of a good punt, but my cock was also rock hard and felt like it was pulsing. Alas, there in lay the problem…

She lubed up heaps, but it was still a very tight fit and could see the facials as she slowly slid onto me. Cowgirl, started slow cupping those big melons and wrapping my hands around that tiny waist… I didn’t feel like I was getting any deeper than last time, but after a quick missionary, doggy was restricted to her sitting up on her knees with her hands against the mirror. Fantastic visuals, but I usually need to really mount these girls to get me over the line. We compromised on ‘flat iron’ doggy. But even as I was finishing with some deeper thrusts she had her hands against me like a wrestlers ‘tap out.’

I thought it would be great to see her first of the day and maybe for a longer sesh (next time) but she prefers my visits to be ‘end of day’ and shorter. She said any longer this time and she may have had to go home early sore and lose a days work. Fair enuf… I guess.

So, may have to retract my earlier assessment of this little one’s stamina and endurance. Not the case, well not always… Be gentle, be kind, and we’ll get to enjoy her for longer.

Happy Punting

Shop Owner
    Diva Body Tone
    www.diva43.com

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

LAST VISIT?

She seemed so happy to see me… sensual washdown and catbath. She was scared tho and asked me to be gentle. Was super careful and fucked her in all positions slowly.

Afterwards she pretty much told me that I’m too ‘long’ for her and would prefer if I didn’t visit her too often.

Sigh… really liked this one. 😢