Thread: Hana

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Hana

Booked for 60 minutes with Hana... staff were great to deal with. Entrance on the main street was a little awkward

Session started off with a knock on the door.
    Simple greet and then off to shower. Hana is lovely, cute and super sweet, she is inexperienced but definitely willing to please. After a quick shower then we went off to bed.
    I was under the impression that if we booked for 60 minutrs it automatically includes NuruMassage. Itsmy first time so i had no idea what the process is.
    Long story short, she given cat bath then we turned around and then DATY and then strraight ti missionary.

This all happened with 20-25 minutes then we found ourselves lying down and having a good ol chat.

Will I return, yes but hopefully next time i will get the Massage service also haha. All in all, great experience and the staffwere awesome!

Banned
    Thanks for yur review
    Last edited by &me; 11-12-2022 at 06:10 PM.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Hana

Hana really good for outcall service, she is was friendly and GFE service for 60 mins, she was also good massage, Don't miss out japanese hana😊

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I booking hana last 2 day for outcall 60mins , she was great service, friendly and polite, also very good GFE , she was non-stop DFK , after that she was good for the traditional Japanese massage skill, I will booking again when have time 🥰

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

244 Hana

I try hanna for the outcall service, she is was very soft and polite for the service, she is really good PSE, 69 , japanese massage, and DFK , very recommended !!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Thanks for hana

i book for 2 hours,
    Thanks for hana service, hoping you be safe and well.I think she is 初恋の彼女 something like that. That means that first girlfriend. So Innocent, cute. Hoping you can be as your name -flowers.
    Nice done, Hana

Banned

Hana
    Japanese 20Yo 155cm 42kg Ccup 30m:$200 45m:$250 60m:$300 JTM(Japanese Traditional Mattress service) ※From 60mins or more GFE,DFK,Shower together,BBBJ,69,RIM,CIM,DATY

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick xiao View Post
    I try hanna for the outcall service, she is was very soft and polite for the service, she is really good PSE, 69 , japanese massage, and DFK , very recommended !!
    Rick , you sound like you are on the payroll..

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by HKHoney888 View Post
    Rick , you sound like you are on the payroll..
    what?.. lol... no..

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Nice photos from shop. Can anyone confirm real photos?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by victor_bennet View Post
    Nice photos from shop. Can anyone confirm real photos?
    They are spot on.