Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nowra? South coast?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Nowra? South coast?

Is there anything happening new in Nowra or the south coast worth a look at?? Or is it still the old Chinese ladies in Bomo and near Woolies?

And private ladies worth seeing ??

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Some threads in the General sections on Wollongong actually cover the whole south coast area.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Could be over the coming months, keep a lookout on this site. Nothing confirmed but Nowra will be happy.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    What things are you talking budgy?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Anything come of this?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Come of what Coast?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Budgyboy View Post
    Come of what Coast?
    He is asking about what you wrote, "Could be over the coming months, keep a lookout on this site. Nothing confirmed but Nowra will be happy."

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Oh ok sorry thought I said months not weeks

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Budgy you opening up a RNT down Nowra way?
    Or is Sala expanding her empire to another shop? She would probably do quite well down that way.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Hey Bunning
    Just keep an eye out, I'm definitely not opening a RNT. Sala keeps everything pretty close to her chest so as far as I know or can work out not her. But something is happening because I have heard a rumour in my travels up and down the coast. I'm back in WA now and could be just rumours that's why I said watch this space. As soon as I find out I'll let all know. Have visited both shops in Nowra that i know do HE and if someone does go there they won't have to try too hard to better them.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hey Bunning
    Just keep an eye out, I'm definitely not opening a RNT. Sala keeps everything pretty close to her chest so as far as I know or can work out not her. But something is happening because I have heard a rumour in my travels up and down the coast. I'm back in WA now and could be just rumours that's why I said watch this space. As soon as I find out I'll let all know. Have visited both shops in Nowra that i know do HE and if someone does go there they won't have to try too hard to better them.
    ������ All good mate

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    If sala opens a shop in Nowra I would pay the rent myself I would be there so often

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Me too Cowboy, I just pass through from time to time

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    So this is a more of an aspirational thread rather than anything that is actually happening or will happen.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Can be that if you want, hope not.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    If you have something to offer colesbag please do, from my experience not much in Nowra

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThickCowboy View Post
    Is there anything happening new in Nowra or the south coast worth a look at?? Or is it still the old Chinese ladies in Bomo and near Woolies?

And private ladies worth seeing ??
    I’d recommend Kara Love, she tours Nowra occasionally.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hey Bunning
    Sala is actually Sara. That’s an accent thing. She actually lives in Nowra.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Has anyone been to the rnt at bomaderry as of late? Tempted to check it out but would be nice to hear more feedback,
    Cheers

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Danielg4 View Post
    Has anyone been to the rnt at bomaderry as of late? Tempted to check it out but would be nice to hear more feedback,
    Cheers
    Had hoped to check it out last week but Train cancellations changed my plans. They advertised a 'new girl' around the turn of the year but I wouldn't anticipate anything approaching a city shop.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast