Thread: 2022 Awards

2022 Awards

Boys, beef noodle bro here. I got bored watching the world cup in +1000000 extra time....
    We're wrapping this year up...time to do the yearly awards. I'm going to set it up typical review fashion and adding some extra.

Rules: must of been on roster in 2022 (this isn't an "all times list")

Best Face: Koharu @ GE. If you were lucky enough to see her. Stayed minimal time. Could be mistaken for legit J pop idol. Unfortunately, because she was super pretty her service went subpair as time rolled on, just got banged non stop unfortunately working those crazy GE hours. Didn't even have time to eat etc.

Best Body: K Lemon @ GE. Leggy, height (175?), measurements, tits (albeit a bit fake). Whilst face wasn't there she had the body of a K pop idol for sure. Standing doggy was the absolute highlight.

Best Service: J Asahi @ GE. Jap PSE is rare, english fantastic, and the funniest girl I have met when punting. Best quote:"Is reception gay? I walk in my underwear to get water, they tell me to put my clothes on." (whilst mimicking tip toe-ing).

Special mention to 5th dimension girl at GC......you are HOF-er

Best Overall: Not nominating one, unfortunately still on the roster and as soon as I post i probably wont ever get to see her again. But feel free to nominate your own!

My wishes for 2023 for all the shops who probably will see this post:
    1. I think for all punters we would have to say, let the girls have a decent lunch/break sometimes. Letting them punt less 1 - 2 times a day really going to lift the service levels and for their overall health. You just cant let them survive on biscuits for a 10 hour day etc. Even IF they don't want breaks, you should probably enforce the rule.....

2. Photos/PS magic/using totally different photos.....i get privacy, just hide the face, hide the eyes - do what you need to do to protect them but legit sometimes the photos are of a totally different girl. It ruins your reputation pretty much. Beef bros know I have actually now banned TWO shops now because of this and i will never return pretty much. Beef bros laughing because I did this whale once because of wrong photos.....she was so fat i thought i was going to get morphed into her body and we'll become a single entity....i also questioned my life when she asked me if i wanted to eat some uber eats mid punt...ffs...

3. Kyoto206 - fix your website. Is it hamster on wheels running the server? You make enough money to fix the website. I really can't even be bothered browsing your roster anymore.

Hope you guys had an awesome 2022 and looking forward to 2023!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hello Bro Ss,

Interesting Year for sure,.

Firstly, it was amazing to have so many J girls back... then it was too many J girls back and punting became a less than 50/50 chance for a good punt...

After a while, stopped trying new ones and stuck with regulars..

Parked for the year, so going to give my awards .. just need to figure it out the stand outs..

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Tbh, 2022 went by just like that with no stand out in anything, not just from a punting perspective. If I had to give an award for punting, I’d say C Rita from Ginza wins best BBBJ.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Has to be Ella …

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sswilighy View Post
    Hope you guys had an awesome 2022 and looking forward to 2023!
    Don't think some will have a job, mood or the means to punt in 2023 when the economy comes crashing down.

Stop all punting and save for the stormy days ahead if I were you.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    [QUOTE=Rooster18;2557474]Hello Bro Ss,

Firstly, it was amazing to have so many J girls back... then it was too many J girls back and punting became a less than 50/50 chance for a good punt...

Parked for the year, so going to give my awards .. just need to figure it out the stand outs..

Ok.. after a think...

Decided to exclude my regulars here as they are just my regulars some whom I have been seeing now over 12 months.

Best Face: J Manami - Kyoto 206 - She looked as good as her photo which is saying something after the photoshopped version on their homepage. Pretty and young and caught her early in her stay so enjoyed the freshness.

Best Body: J Asahi @ GE .... had all the sexiness in a super Japanese packaged body.,..

Best Service: J Asahi @ GE. Agreed with Bro Beef Noodle here... She easily took top place but also a reflection that the girls before and esp after her didnt really rate....

Special mention to Claire @ 227 NSM... was wanting to see her and finally did.. She could def become a regular as she oozes that sex appeal and confidence I like...but so far only seen her the one time...

Most interesting Punt,.. K Somi @ CBD Massage... A girl that really enjoys her job and has great skill... had a blast with a lot of laughs... they def hav an unique business model going.. Hybrid Massage shop / FS ...

Shout out to: Best shop photos goes to M5, don’t frequent this shop enough but liking their photos as they look more real than any others. Regulars to M5 can back me up or am I wrong?

wish list for 2023.... some young rocking K Girls... plus should spend less on punting....

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Wow asahi might be worth a visit

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Tbh, 2022 went by just like that with no stand out in anything, not just from a punting perspective. If I had to give an award for punting, I’d say C Rita from Ginza wins best BBBJ.
    yes that gets my vote for sure!

Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    Don't think some will have a job, mood or the means to punt in 2023 when the economy comes crashing down.

Stop all punting and save for the stormy days ahead if I were you.
    Touch wood but thankfully money not an issue for me.

[QUOTE=Rooster18;2557676]
    Quote Originally Posted by Rooster18 View Post
    Hello Bro Ss,

Ok.. after a think...

Decided to exclude my regulars here as they are just my regulars some whom I have been seeing now over 12 months.

Best Face: J Manami - Kyoto 206 - She looked as good as her photo which is saying something after the photoshopped version on their homepage. Pretty and young and caught her early in her stay so enjoyed the freshness.

Best Body: J Asahi @ GE .... had all the sexiness in a super Japanese packaged body.,..

Best Service: J Asahi @ GE. Agreed with Bro Beef Noodle here... She easily took top place but also a reflection that the girls before and esp after her didnt really rate....

Special mention to Claire @ 227 NSM... was wanting to see her and finally did.. She could def become a regular as she oozes that sex appeal and confidence I like...but so far only seen her the one time...

Most interesting Punt,.. K Somi @ CBD Massage... A girl that really enjoys her job and has great skill... had a blast with a lot of laughs... they def hav an unique business model going.. Hybrid Massage shop / FS ...

Shout out to: Best shop photos goes to M5, don’t frequent this shop enough but liking their photos as they look more real than any others. Regulars to M5 can back me up or am I wrong?

wish list for 2023.... some young rocking K Girls... plus should spend less on punting....
    Yes, J Manami had an awesome face. Koharu edges her out by pure age though. Manami was 23, I think Koharu was legit 19/20.
    I described to the beef bros that Manami was like uni's hottest girl in final year. Koharu was like new uni student, hottest new girl on the block....
    Manami didnt do CIM unfortunately or allowed FIV (at least for me) but Koharu was open to everything...

M5 photos are ok, but for some reason I always get disappointed when I see real life vs M5. For whatever reason, I have a higher success rate at Ginza vs expectations. You?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Was going to submit a list last night, then I had a session with a girl today who would have made my list mostly redundant. Well at least the massage list.

And then tomorrow time permitting I might have a new clubhouse leader for the fs list.

Might leave mine for late December...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I dont go to M5 enough to rate overall consistency but with Ginza, learnt to take the photos as a guide and then not shocked.

BTw, there are a couple new girls (photos) on GE and Ginza that are like wow currently... if accurate they would halo level..

Best rat have to be 200 Stanmore

What about catorgry of best/realistic web photos

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    That's interesting GoldFishMan.

C Rita appeared to get a lot of "looks great but average service" reviews in recent times.

Quote Originally Posted by Abracadabra View Post

C Rita appeared to get a lot of "looks great but average service" reviews in recent times.
    Burn out probably

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Abracadabra View Post

Those are my favourites, bro. I’ll say it up front, I’m not a guy who looks for service. I like to spend most of my paid time doing foreplay on her, rather than bbbj to eternity.