Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: C Carla - Taking one for the team

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fifita View Post
    One behalf of the many hiding in the weeds i kindly ask please stop treating us like incels.
    We are not all fanatics and in fact we find them repulsive and we are in reality politically and socially and spiritually progressive.
    If you're paying for sex, you'd probably be an incel otherwise.

Cue the, "I don't pay to fuck her, I pay her to leave" dudes...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Over the last few days i ‘ve noticed this pigeon who has been visiting my backyard a couple of times .One if it’s legs is fucked up and twitching on one leg when it walks.
    I have a homemade slingshot but no marbles.Kmart stores opens in less than 12 hrs. Should i go buy a bag of marbles and take the poor bugger out of its misery or i should i be a Pos like everyone else and give zero fucks.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    lol It is actually weird that we have the same experience i.e. my first visit was great (DFK), second was ok (LFK) and then it went downhill pretty quickly.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I am not a good shot as i’ll probably hit its plumb body if i am lucky.But them i would have to put it out of its misery with my bare hands.
    Taking it indoors is no option as it could have a serious infection or a parasite, it’s leg might not heal itself and i’m not taking it to the vet .
    But it do come around today but it perched on my neighbors roof and it didn’t come down and so I couldn’t get a decent shot, Really my options are whittling down . Really hope it ends up okay .

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I’ve wasted countless hrs waiting for this pigeon.I have come to the conclusion it has been eaten. The villain a house cat .
    These cats are ingrained sociopaths who don’t give a fuck about their owners and will eat their dead owners without hesitation.
    They are sadistic predators that torture and kill animals for fun. They are cowards and their shit is bloody disgusting and they even cough up filthy furballs.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12