Thread: Do WLs not want to work?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Do WLs not want to work?

I can't work out what's going on lately - have contacted a number of WLs on the number in the ad but don't even get a response from most. Doesn't seem to matter what platform they are on either - same result all round.

Don't the WLs of Brisbane want to actually work?

My have got onto a blocked list somehow (can't work that one out but accept it is a possibility).

I have tried to make sure I'm contacting them in work hours too.

Has anyone else come across this? Interested in experiences & thought.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    My guess - there is not enough of them so the good ones are too busy to respond. By the time they get back to the phone someone is knocking on the door and around it goes. On the other hand some of these places aren't so capable of organising themselves too. I'd keep at it, you should break through somtime?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Are you asking too many questions?
    Are you blocking your number?
    Is there a way you can get someone else to message the same people or have an alternate number yourself to try?

These people have a sixth sense for time wasters and genuine customers. They get a lot of teenage boys getting their kicks with no intention of booking or a lot of inexperienced guys who havent got the courage to request properly.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    call her from a private number and see if it rings. she might have changed her number and you might be texting a disconnected number.