Thread: Bobo - Chinese - 14 Burwood Road - greeted with a smile left with shaky knees !

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Bobo - Chinese - 14 Burwood Road - greeted with a smile left with shaky knees !

Bobo - Chinese - 14 Burwood Road - greeted with a smile left with shaky knees !

Price - $70/hour + Extras (3 pineapples)
    Length- 60 mins
    Shop- 14 Burwood Road
    Name: Bobo
    Ethnicity: Chinese
    Day: Sunday Only
    Services offered: Massage BBBJ, DATY, FS
    Overall Bang for Bucks - 10/10
    WIR - 100% Definitely

This is my first AR so trying to follow others examples - suggestions welcome 🙏
    Been to 14 Burwood Road a few times now as always friendly welcome & guided up the first set of stairs to a big room with a large wide table set in the middle, a long wide sofa, shower in the corner plus big mirrors on the walls at either end of the table.

This is my third time with Bobo, so greeted with a big smile and hug from a very kind genuine fun girl in a short off the shoulder dress which definitely more than hinted at what glorious assets lay within.

Part 1 both undressed and stood behind her feeling those great cheeks pressing back making me grow - reached around to cup and caress her ample breasts - she wiggled her ass and laughed - then we separately had a quick shower.

Part 2
    After drying asked her to lay on the table knelt above her kissing and licking my way around her breasts and nipples. Traveled down before turning her over starting at her ankles moving up those glorious legs and inner thighs until I reached her firm ass - after a few mins she turned over onto her back. Bobo knows I love my DATY & she certainly enjoys it too so for the next 20 mins she encouraged and guided me into slowly teasing her into cumming.
    Next I lay on the bed and she slid her body up and down allowing me to lick and suck her stiff nipples hanging over my mouth, caress and squeeze her ass cheeks as she pressed her mound against my cock.
    On went the condom with her sliding down me OMG what a most glorious sight looking up at this lady bouncing with her breasts jiggling over my face gripping her ass cheeks to help her bounce faster. We changed to doggy at her request and both just enjoyed looking at each other in the big mirror before she lay on her side one leg straight and the other being supported on my hip.
    The finale,having removed the condom, was a 69 with a glorious NHJ / BBBJ and with her great ass and pussy in my face I couldn't resist more feasting until we both came this time.
    Had another shower but the legs felt a little wobbly getting dressed but Bobo was laughing and joking asking if I would come back again next week - always the optimist.
    A beautiful person so if you're clear about what you wish for and she's in agreement you can expect an amazing time together.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sounds like most of the girls there are at $150 for FS. Ends up getting pricey

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Anyone tried 8 burwood? 8 railway prd

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by jaquedm1307 View Post
    Bobo -
    This is my first AR so trying to follow others examples - suggestions welcome 🙏
    Good review. Perfect length not overblown or under cooked. A good overview of the shop, the girl and your experience.
    Maybe a little more detail of Bobo would help: height, weight ( approx) hair length, general looks, English proficiency.

Thanks

iatw

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    C23B2637-2B7C-45EA-8B29-238CBA17A184.jpgBBB2AC05-376C-44DD-B43F-4D1774B67FB8.jpg
    Can confirm these photos are genuine photos of Bobo she was even wearing the same dress.
    14B state she's 162cm and 51 kg which seems about right. English good

Thanks Iamthewalrus for the guidance much appreciated ��

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Awesome
    Thanks

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Does anyone know if she works anywhere else?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by johnny View Post
    Does anyone know if she works anywhere else?
    I asked but she said 'long way away from here' that's all

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Has the price gone up? Part three normally two pineapples?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Price - $70/hour + Extras (3 pineapples) total : 220
    Length- 60 mins
    Shop- 14 Burwood Road
    Name: Bobo
    Ethnicity: Chinese
    Day: Sunday Only
    Services offered: BBBJ, FS
    Overall Bang for Bucks - 8/10
    WIR - 80% Definitely

decided to do my 1st punt for the year at 14 burwood rd.
    easy booking via Wechat
    parking was easy to find.
    used the back entrance.
    was given the room at the front ,near the receptionist.
    waited in the room, took out my phone , load up the photo off bobo to make sure im not getting scam.
    in come bobo, her body looks like what on the photo, however face a bit old.
    With Asian ladies you guess their age then PLUS 8 years on top. that will be closest to their true age. So i have to put her down as early 40.
    Anyway she has a nice body, boobs are fake ,but they feel nice. Firm ass.
    Clothes off for a quick clean up, she does the same. Had a nice little play with her boobs in the shower.
    Dry up onto the massage table.
    Part 1 : skipped, straight into part 3
    She started kissing the nipples and then all over the body. then licking my balls.
    Before she start giving me a blowjob, she applied lube on to her tongue and then went to town on my cock. i was a bit puzzle why she did that. check the lube and it says lemon flavor lube.
    her blowjob is good, i would rate it as a 8/10. that went on for 10 min
    dom up.. we then hit missionary/doggy/side saddle. she seems to enjoy it or good acting.
    couldn't hold on to the 2 weeks build up pressure in the ball sack. Blow the load.. the body and brain went into relaxation mode straight way. job was done.
    clean up then got dressed. thanks her for a good time. there were some time left on the clock gave to her as a bonus. so i left early
    walking out of the place i felt good and relax. Happy days. until the next build up.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the intel. Visited the shop for the first time just before the new year and looking to revisit again soon.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyishere View Post
    Has the price gone up? Part three normally two pineapples?
    Have since visited another at 14 Burwood with FS for 2 Pineapples

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by jaquedm1307 View Post
    Have since visited another at 14 Burwood with FS for 2 Pineapples
    Bobo asked for 180 at the start,i got her down to 150.. small head was doing the thinking.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    When I visited the store 170 was the price straight up with a different girl

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by cocktopus View Post
    When I visited the store 170 was the price straight up with a different girl
    I think they add extra if you want to include DATY