Thread: Japanese MILF

Japanese MILF

I was visiting a friend in Mascot and have been eyeing this Japanese shop for ages and thought I'll take one for the team and report back here.

Firstly the front door is next to a bus stop so you get an audience when you enter and exit the shop. I know there was a back entrance but I didn't try.

At the reception I asked the Mamasan for a line up and she rolled her eyes and she shouted for the girls to come greet, not a good start...

There were three girls and they only poked their head past the doorway so only got to see their head. I picked the best of the bunch but forgotten her name, its Suki or Yuki something similar.... then paid my $80 and went upstairs.

The room was ok, looks clean but not nice. I laid down on the table and waited about 5 mins before the ML walked in. I turned around and got instant regret, she had a pretty (ish) face but must be in her late 30s early 40s. Her massage was ok, pretty boring actually but she used a lot of oil, at one point I thought she was going to do Nuru or something, it was that much liquid on me... lol

When time for P2 was up, she asked me to turn around and asked what I would like? I asked whats available? She said $100 BJ, $80 body slide. Looking at her figure, I don't think a body side would interest me so I said can you just do NHJ? She gave me the look of disappointment and said $50 and proceeded to take her clothes off. Yep, luckly I didn't ask for body slide... she was chubby, flat b cup and nothing excited me there. I just closed my eyes and she did a one handed hand job on me, I didn't even touch her which was a first for me. Eventually I blew my load and she wiped me down.

We had a quick chit chat as I got dressed, then handed her a pineapple and left.

Will I come back? NOPE! But I am sure other bros who are into MILFs would find this place to be heaven.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelly69 View Post
    I was visiting a friend in Mascot and have been eyeing this Japanese shop for ages and thought I'll take one for the team and report back here.

Firstly the front door is next to a bus stop so you get an audience when you enter and exit the shop. I know there was a back entrance but I didn't try.

At the reception I asked the Mamasan for a line up and she rolled her eyes and she shouted for the girls to come greet, not a good start...

There were three girls and they only poked their head past the doorway so only got to see their head. I picked the best of the bunch but forgotten her name, its Suki or Yuki something similar.... then paid my $80 and went upstairs.

The room was ok, looks clean but not nice. I laid down on the table and waited about 5 mins before the ML walked in. I turned around and got instant regret, she had a pretty (ish) face but must be in her late 30s early 40s. Her massage was ok, pretty boring actually but she used a lot of oil, at one point I thought she was going to do Nuru or something, it was that much liquid on me... lol

When time for P2 was up, she asked me to turn around and asked what I would like? I asked whats available? She said $100 BJ, $80 body slide. Looking at her figure, I don't think a body side would interest me so I said can you just do NHJ? She gave me the look of disappointment and said $50 and proceeded to take her clothes off. Yep, luckly I didn't ask for body slide... she was chubby, flat b cup and nothing excited me there. I just closed my eyes and she did a one handed hand job on me, I didn't even touch her which was a first for me. Eventually I blew my load and she wiped me down.

We had a quick chit chat as I got dressed, then handed her a pineapple and left.

Will I come back? NOPE! But I am sure other bros who are into MILFs would find this place to be heaven.
    So are we talking 1119 Botany Rd..?
    If so you were just unlucky

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    That’s unfortunate, I have had some good sessions there .
    Yes I did try Yuki too and description is on spot on about appearance .. she’s just good for the massage

Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    So are we talking 1119 Botany Rd..?
    If so you were just unlucky
    Yeah, I am talking about 1119. What were the ML like when you visited?

I don't live in the area so slim chance I will be back anyway.