Thread: Has anyone met Minly at Durack?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Has anyone met Minly at Durack?

Advertises on Locanto "Hot Thai Massage'.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Good luck with that lol

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Seen the ad looks like there real pictures,haven’t been yet. There’s a sexy viet at Annerley massage on Saturday. 4”8 40kgs & a great service

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Y888 View Post
    Advertises on Locanto "Hot Thai Massage'.
    Hi Y888, I have been a couple of times to see her over the last month. Better looking than the photos which is a first in Brisbane from my experience. Good massage and service but compared to the shops is more expensive. Great body and very friendly if you treat her right. FS is on offer as weel. There are a few girls that work from the house on different days and I did visit one before xmas. Same service.
    ML 8/10
    Massage 7/10
    Flip/FS 8/10
    VFM 6/10
    WIR - definetely.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven Mad View Post
    Hi Y888, I have been a couple of times to see her over the last month. Better looking than the photos which is a first in Brisbane from my experience. Good massage and service but compared to the shops is more expensive. Great body and very friendly if you treat her right. FS is on offer as weel. There are a few girls that work from the house on different days and I did visit one before xmas. Same service.
    ML 8/10
    Massage 7/10
    Flip/FS 8/10
    VFM 6/10
    WIR - definetely.
    Many thanks Raven for your valued intell, sounds promising. I suppose the cost being expensive is relative generally, you will get a better ride in a Silver Shadow Roller than a Toyota Corolla haha.
    Will look into it in the next week or so. Are the other girls of the same calibre as Minly?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    The one other I have seen was just as good value.
    https://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_6...i-Massage.html

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ill have to check but the one I saw was playful even though I did not go above the 1 pinnapple. Think it was chili or something

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Delete

Well she got me.

Paid her a visit today. She said $150 for 30 massage and HJ. I said how about 30 minute massage and FS for $250. She agreed. I'm thinking that should cover 45 minutes to an hour.

Massage lasted 10 minutes before I got a good feel of her, she a tiny one. After the 10 minutes I was ready to get to business and we did, gave her oral, then I received (no nat). By that stage 20 minutes had gone by.

Then 5 minutes of fK*n, says shes cumming, then tells me to jump in the shower, I'm thinking we will continue in there, and she tells me times up she'll finish me with a HJ.
    I said to her face, very calmly, this is robbery.

She said "you agreed to my rates".

Pretty girl, but deceptive in my opinion, not worth $250 for the time, I didn't kick up a stink, left on good terms. Would not return. Oh yeah, no air con.

No more Locantos for me.
    Last edited by Naitch; 30-01-2024 at 10:49 AM. Reason: Delete

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Naitch View Post
    Well she got me.

Paid her a visit today. She said $150 for 30 massage and HJ. I said how about 30 minute massage and FS for $250. She agreed. I'm thinking that should cover 45 minutes to an hour.

Massage lasted 10 minutes before I got a good feel of her, she a tiny one. After the 10 minutes I was ready to get to business and we did, gave her oral, then I received (no nat). By that stage 20 minutes had gone by.

Then 5 minutes of fK*n, says shes cumming, then tells me to jump in the shower, I'm thinking we will continue in there, and she tells me times up she'll finish me with a HJ.
    I said to her face, very calmly, this is robbery.

She said "you agreed to my rates".

Pretty girl, but deceptive in my opinion, not worth $250 for the time, I didn't kick up a stink, left on good terms. Would not return. Oh yeah, no air con.

No more Locantos for me.
    I'm confused?? so you confirm that you made an agreement for FS for 30min at an agreed price, but now you're upset that at the 30min mark you were told to leave? have you ever been to a manual car wash? you put your money in for a set amount of time and when the time is up, the water turns off. If you haven't finished washing your car you should have paid for more time. It's up to you to decide how much time you need, not her. Fairly straight forward transaction to my mind.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by randy84 View Post
    Seen the ad looks like there real pictures,haven’t been yet. There’s a sexy viet at Annerley massage on Saturday. 4”8 40kgs & a great service
    Would like to know more about that statement

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yes, I have seen her. I enjoyed myself. She was attractive. Some may say she is expensive. Not me. WIR yes, yes I do.

Baby Member(留言版初哥) Ghost of BarneyRubble's Avatar
    Is her name Minly or are there multiple operators?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost of BarneyRubble View Post
    Is her name Minly or are there multiple operators?
    Hi Barney, Minly seem to be the constant and other girls rotate through there including some from Happy Soothing Massage.

Raven

Baby Member(留言版初哥) Ghost of BarneyRubble's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven Mad View Post
    Hi Barney, Minly seem to be the constant and other girls rotate through there including some from Happy Soothing Massage.

Raven
    Thanks mate.
    I know S** and A*** have worked there. Any others?
    The other ex Happys seem to be northside and acacia ridge