Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Don’t want to sit with other customers to protect identity

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Don’t want to sit with other customers to protect identity

Hi Guys,

So I visited few private one where only me no one around. Now I want to visit some of the services like Ginza empire and Ginza club etc. as I like Koreans and Japanese.

My issue is, I want to visit but I don’t want any customer see me. I have many friends they frequently visit those places and I don’t want to get caught lol

Is it possible to do with any shop? Or they can help with this?

Thanks.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The shops I've been to usually go to some lengths to prevent customers passing each other, you'll only get unlucky if you are entering at the exact time someone is leaving. The girls will usually look into corridors to make sure it's quiet before ushering you in or out

You won't bump into them. I be more worried about going into places. Some shops have very exposed entrance 😂

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    You have many friends visit the place and yet you're scared to get caught. Why not get off your high horse cause no one gives a shit. Like big deal you went to a shop?

Walk in like you own the place, pick the girl you like. Fuck her brains out and then get out.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Just put a mask and cap on

you don't want to be going to Ginza empire then, you wait in a common room with other punters, you get a line up of girls and you take turns in picking the girl. lol Worst bit is, you can't back out if you don't like any girls as there will be lots of eyes looking at you. It was much easier during Covid time because you can wear a mask. haha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Try a mask and glasses. The times i have been there most try to avoid eye contact and are deep down in their phones anyway.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If you go to ginza I'm sure you could ask them to msg you when the girl is actually free and ready.

Same for ginzaclub, could just msg if there's a room available already.

Maybe I got the names confused, it's confusing lol

Ginza Empire is where you get the line up, unless you book a girl, you are going to sit in the "VIP" room for some awkward lady picking.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Always mask up and wear sunnies...not for COVID but for privacy

Sent from my CPH2339 using Tapatalk

Banned
    Personally I couldn’t give a rats rissole who is there or how many
    These days I’m usually the only round eye

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    OP, I don't think there's a way you can avoid being seen by other customers at the Ginzas. There are so many "points" in the journey from outside to the room and out again, where there is a high chance that a customer might see you. Entering and leaving, paying up at the reception desk, walking to the room, going to the toilet, etc.

It's the same with any brothel. Being seen by other customers is almost a given. If you are so concerned about this, you should stick to privates (use good agencies instead of bait and switch cheapass ones!).

On a side note, not a brothel but close enough. I find that Linda the mamasan at CBD Style Massage goes out of her way to ensure that her customers never see each other. She does this by default. I personally don't give a shit about being seen, and find it amusing (sometimes annoying!) when she does this. From memory, she's the only current shop keeper that does this.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    OP, I don't think there's a way you can avoid being seen by other customers at the Ginzas. There are so many "points" in the journey from outside to the room and out again, where there is a high chance that a customer might see you. Entering and leaving, paying up at the reception desk, walking to the room, going to the toilet, etc.

It's the same with any brothel. Being seen by other customers is almost a given. If you are so concerned about this, you should stick to privates (use good agencies instead of bait and switch cheapass ones!).

On a side note, not a brothel but close enough. I find that Linda the mamasan at CBD Style Massage goes out of her way to ensure that her customers never see each other. She does this by default. I personally don't give a shit about being seen, and find it amusing (sometimes annoying!) when she does this. From memory, she's the only current shop keeper that does this.
    Nice 👍 what about the way to entrance? Thanks

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Doesn't really worry me.... Only thing I find a little off putting is when waiting and you can hear the girl you have booked getting pounded haha! Can sometime destroy my mood.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Doesn’t worry me either, as a shit stir I like to say hello to the other punters especially the ones trying to hide Hahahah

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Just wear glasses, do your hair slightly differently and act like a need, worked for superman...
    Here's what I don't get, you have many friends who visit shops but YOU don't want to get caught? Why, are you the only married one and your friends will all rat you out? Or you're a celebrity and your friends will sell the story to the media? Seems a bit like you're overestimating how much people care about what you do.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Stare 'em down 'cause your a better "FUCK" than them anyway! I'd be more concerned about the real ladies on the outside seeing you come n go.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by beta101 View Post
    Nice 👍 what about the way to entrance? Thanks
    No issues with the entrance cos it’s located within an office building. It’ll look like you’re going to any of the other businesses in it.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Its okay people you know equally feels the same if you bump into them I'm sure them & yourself will keep it discreet Lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by AJJ View Post
    Doesn't really worry me.... Only thing I find a little off putting is when waiting and you can hear the girl you have booked getting pounded haha! Can sometime destroy my mood.
    Hahaha bet that mood is restored as soon as you go in an get that sweet DFK with aftertaste!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast