Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is someone literally booking out T Linh from N5M everyone?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    I have heard the opposite actually, move from Ginza because it wasn't busy enough for them.
    Why is this the case? Guys love Ginza. You'd expect the place to be very busy. Girls are usually booked out when the roster appears the previous night. So what's the problem?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Marking any commodity as sold out is a basic marketing ploy. She was probably never there in the first place on those days, whatever the roster said, but it infers that she is a scarce and therefore a popular/desirable commodity.

Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Why is this the case? Guys love Ginza. You'd expect the place to be very busy. Girls are usually booked out when the roster appears the previous night. So what's the problem?
    I don't know why, just what I have been told, by girls that have gone to other shops.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    T naomi said too many girls at ginza and she wasn't busy, that's why she moved

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by csda View Post
    T naomi said too many girls at ginza and she wasn't busy, that's why she moved
    she told me different story

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jfoldbar View Post
    she told me different story
    What was the reason?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    too expensive for me saw here on the alley once , well, she is alright but rather spend less. oh small boob so if you like big then no no

Quote Originally Posted by iphone View Post
    too expensive for me saw here on the alley once , well, she is alright but rather spend less. oh small boob so if you like big then no no
    I would see her just to see what the big deal is, however, it would be pretty difficult to convince her I was Asian!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12