Thread: Sara - Rude and odd blondie

Senior Member(無間使者)

Exclamation Sara - Rude and odd blondie

Person's Name : Sara
    Nationality: Vietnamese
    Establishment : Saigon Princess Bexley
    Date of Visit : December 2022
    Address: 638 Forest Rd, Bexley NSW 2207
    Costs: 45min $60 (options: 50 HJ, 100 BJ, 140 FS)

Summary:
    I was in the area for a building job so I thought I'll pop in to have a look. No boss around and just the Sara and the Carmela chick. The photos of Sara on wechat are accurate, slim tight body and long blonde hair. Unfortunately the face is below average (imo), some may find it attractive, like south west style cabramatta/fairfield FOB style with lots of makeup and fake lashes. Not much options today so picked the better of the two - Sara, so off into the middle room.

Small room with barely enough space to move around, walls dont go up to the ceiling so basically no sound proofing. You will hear the brothers next door getting tugged. Was presented with 30 or 45min options as short staffed and no boss around. Opt for 45 for $60.

Part 1, started with around 5min of stuffing around going in and out of room for some reason, seemed quite unorganised. Almost to the level of time wasting. Anyway, massage was crap, too light and no pressure, felt like just wiping the back and legs. Yellow card.

part 2, preceded with a warm towel wipe down and was presented with menu of options - $50 for HJ, $100 for BJ and $140 for FS. Was shocked that FS was on the cards, normally isnt allowed in the shop. No boss around so I guess the girls can do whatever. Opt for HJ. Oil on the rod and tug starts. Very mechanical and boring, fully clothed and staring into the wall, yellow card. Sara kept stopping and then would turn to me with a confused look. She did complain a few times about having oil on her hand, yellow card. What an odd thing to say, maybe stick to a woolies or coles job instead. Asked for nude b2b and Sara says 'gimme, you gimme 70' and then runs to grab my pants and searches for my wallet, another yellow card. I said 'hey, relax, i'll get it'. I thought it was rude. Maybe i should search your handbag for some mints, would you think that's ok? The crap tugging continues after the strip, she has nipple shields on and i notice some scars (maybe she had work done? Tits don't feel pleasant). After a boring few minutes, I ask what happened to b2b? Once again she has this huh look with confusion and then says 'like this?" and rubs her tits on my chest whilst standing beside table. I reply 'on top of table?'. I get a confused look again. Sara uses the lack of english to great effect. Session seems like a write-off so it's time to bail, i dribble half a testicle out (after thinking of paint dry in my mind). Clean up and bolted to the showers and out through the back.

Red card for me, no return. Too much princess vibes for me, clearly lack of experience and using her 'hotness' to draw in brothers. Surprised she is still there, probably brothers are 'enjoying' the full service. Award for crappiest RnT session of 2022. I didnt get a good experience or vibe this time. YMMV.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hmmm I was just about to ask why there were no reviews yet

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by poida View Post
    Nationality: Vietnamese
    Establishment : Saigon Princess Bexley
    Date of Visit : December 2022
    Address: 638 Forest Rd, Bexley NSW 2207

Summary:
    I was in the area for a building job so I thought I'll pop in to have a look. No boss around and just the Sara and the Carmela chick. The photos of Sara on wechat are accurate, slim tight body and long blonde hair. Unfortunately the face is below average (imo), some may find it attractive, like south west style cabramatta/fairfield FOB style with lots of makeup and fake lashes. Not much options today so picked the better of the two - Sara, so off into the middle room.

Small room with barely enough space to move around, walls dont go up to the ceiling so basically no sound proofing. You will hear the brothers next door getting tugged. Was presented with 30 or 45min options as short staffed and no boss around. Opt for 45 for $60.

Part 1, started with around 5min of stuffing around going in and out of room for some reason, seemed quite unorganised. Almost to the level of time wasting. Anyway, massage was crap, too light and no pressure, felt like just wiping the back and legs. Yellow card.

part 2, preceded with a warm towel wipe down and was presented with menu of options - $50 for HJ, $100 for BJ and $140 for FS. Was shocked that FS was on the cards, normally isnt allowed in the shop. No boss around so I guess the girls can do whatever. Opt for HJ. Oil on the rod and tug starts. Very mechanical and boring, fully clothed and staring into the wall, yellow card. Sara kept stopping and then would turn to me with a confused look. She did complain a few times about having oil on her hand, yellow card. What an odd thing to say, maybe stick to a woolies or coles job instead. Asked for nude b2b and Sara says 'gimme, you gimme 70' and then runs to grab my pants and searches for my wallet, another yellow card. I said 'hey, relax, i'll get it'. I thought it was rude. Maybe i should search your handbag for some mints, would you think that's ok? The crap tugging continues after the strip, she has nipple shields on and i notice some scars (maybe she had work done? Tits don't feel pleasant). After a boring few minutes, I ask what happened to b2b? Once again she has this huh look with confusion and then says 'like this?" and rubs her tits on my chest whilst standing beside table. I reply 'on top of table?'. I get a confused look again. Sara uses the lack of english to great effect. Session seems like a write-off so it's time to bail, i dribble half a testicle out (after thinking of paint dry in my mind). Clean up and bolted to the showers and out through the back.

Red card for me, no return. Too much princess vibes for me, clearly lack of experience and using her 'hotness' to draw in brothers. Surprised she is still there, probably brothers are 'enjoying' the full service. Award for crappiest RnT session of 2022. I didnt get a good experience or vibe this time. YMMV.
    I seen Sara a few weeks ago. She was fucking HOT!!!!!! very shy and young girl but English skills were good. Inexperienced but will get there.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks Poida... bad reviews. Put me right off...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks for the review , and for TOFTT .
    Saved many of us a bunch of cash and time

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hogrider View Post
    Thanks for the review , and for TOFTT .
    Saved many of us a bunch of cash and time

Yep - totally agree.
    That's another one that's now crossed off my list.
    Thanks for the AR Bro...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    simialr to melissa from same shop. relieving to see natalie has returned

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sad to see this type of girl still allowed to work there

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Seems she is only working at Bexley not St Marys - read into that what u may !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by jaquedm1307 View Post
    Seems she is only working at Bexley not St Marys - read into that what u may !
    FS is now available at Bexley, but not St Marys???

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Never been offered FS at St Marys but not been to Bexley

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by stapman View Post
    Sad to see this type of girl still allowed to work there
    agreed, definitely has put me off returning.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I went to Saigon Princess Bexley a few weeks ago after reading several good reviews about Jessica. I made a booking with Jessica but upon reaching I found out she was busy with another client and would take about 20-30 mins, Sara was available so instead of waiting I went with her. I had a similar experience as the OP, $50 for HJ, $80 for B2B. I opted for B2B, gave the cash, clothes came off. She had nipple shields on, after a few minutes I asked about B2B and she gave a confused look, rubbed her tits on my chest and asked like this? At that point I knew B2B wasn't gonna happen so I just went with the HJ. She has a great body but definitely tries to use her "lack of english" skills to her advantage to get as much money out of you as possible.

After getting back I was wondering if I was the only one who had this experience but reading this post seems like Sara has been repeating the same script with everyone. I probably won't return back to Saigon princess, if I do, it might just be to try Jessica.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Sara now appearing at Top Ryde & 200 Stanmore as 'Ivy'

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by jaquedm1307 View Post
    Sara now appearing at Top Ryde & 200 Stanmore as 'Ivy'
    If I know Ada , she won’t have this girl for too long . Or the girl will have to step up her game and attitude .

Service wise there is a strict standard we should be allowing to sustain our “ hobby “

Too many Tina , Dana and Harley are in now after quick buck

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If you know Jessie, any girl that she finds out is doing fs in her shops will be sacked immediately. Jessie has never allowed it and she got rid of some of her top girls not that long ago

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracker38 View Post
    If you know Jessie, any girl that she finds out is doing fs in her shops will be sacked immediately. Jessie has never allowed it and she got rid of some of her top girls not that long ago

That too !
    Jessie is one of the best out there and these girls are hurting her business ..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracker38 View Post
    Did give feedback via wechat, whoever was on the other end said they would have a word with the girl. Did mention the rude bs about the girl running up to a customers pants to get money, got no response. Says it all there, i personally wont be returning.

Looks like the girl is working at other shops, other brothers got to be careful.

As always YMMV. I didnt get a good experence, shittest sess for 2022, thank fuck the yr is almost over.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Did give feedback via wechat, whoever was on the other end said they would have a word with the girl. Did mention the rude bs about the girl running up to a customers pants to get money, got no response. Says it all there, i personally wont be returning.

Looks like the girl is working at other shops, other brothers got to be careful.

As always YMMV. I didnt get a good experence, shittest sess for 2022, thank fuck the yr is almost over.
    Where is she now? Cami pm to avoid disappointment?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Just been informed by Jessie that Sara no longer working at SP