Establishment : 200 Stanmore Massage

Month/Year of Visit : December 2022

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : https://200stanmore.wixsite.com/massage

Phone : 0411 984 066

Hours of Business : 10am - 8pm

Rates : $90/30 mins

Extras Cost : N/A

Services Provided This Session: finger tip touches, NHJ

Size/shape : Attractive face, very slim, tight little ass, tallish with long hair, tanned smooth skin, enhanced Double D Cups

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

Have an opportunity today to have a punt, tossing up between Coco at 208 Oasis or one of the Thai babes at 200. Checked the roster and saw that 5 girls on today, most of them are busty, after cross checking some reviews, only Cindy is natural. As I don't know exactly what time I would complete my work related matters, so making a prior booking is not feasible. let's just take my chances, they all young and with good bodies and services (trusting the quality control from Ada here............lol) and with the second hole on the table, can't really go wrong. As I already had a session with Coco last Monday (mu 3 shots in 4 days adventure!). Time to revisit 200 then.

Eventually got there, Ada sitting behind the desk: long time no see, how are you, do you have a booking ? No, but you have 5 girls on today? anyone free ?

They all have booking, only Kety is free now, I'll show you.

Ada looking every bit a boss and professional today. lead me to room 2 and a moment later, Kety came through to see hi, wear a tight red dress today with a big V opening in the front showing off most of her enhanced big tits. Yeap, she will do, quickly used the bathroom and back to the home, got naked on to the table and with a very sleepy lil Lun safely placed inside the second hole.

Kety asked me what type of massage I want, I said soft and sexy massage please. Kety ran her finger tips softly along my butt, like this ?

Yes, please.

So the finger tips teasing massage begins. in fact, you can't really call this a massage, it's more like a finger tips touching and teasing, more the former.

No action through the second hole yet and Kety is not really a teasing expert in this instance. so I guess I have to let her know what to do and what I like.

So I asked her to add some oil to her hands, she did, but instead on putting her hand through the second hole, she applied the oil on my back. So I stopped Kety and ask her to put her hand through the second hole. Now she gets the picture. Her slightly oiled right hand now sliding into the second hole and touching my balls - now you are talking !

And she used her other hand to grab some tissue to wipe down the little bit of oil on my back.

lil Lun was sleepy Joe until this point but as soon as Kety's slightly oiled warm palm was sliding down and holding my balls, I woke up almost instantly. then Kety asked if I like to turn over ?

Not yet baby, give me more !! " please play with the second hole a bit more " I said to Kety, and she obliged.

And Yes, she is now holding of my hard cock, gently jerking me off from underneath. Which made my ass moving around a bit, her hand reaching my helmet part and circling. This is what RnT is all about.................man !!

So, I am now really enjoying myself via Kety's second hole play, if she would have incorporated some rimming on the back door, then that's almost a mini Ada style................haha, no such luck.

A good 10 minute of this and I got up to turn over myself. Have a drink of water and saw Kety got naked on the other side of the table. For some reasons, I didn't ask her to come over close to me for my play in front of the mirror, I probably should have as I ended up not having touched her boobs that much.

I placed the pillow underneath the cover sheet and lay back down, Kety came closer and gave my chest and nipples some kissing. more oil and the HJ finishes started. I was trying to get hold of those enhanced Double D Cups, but Kety's arm is on the way and when my right hand finally got hold of one, she turned side way and her swing arm moved my right hand away from her tits. not sure if she is intentional but she was not encouraging me to touch her boobs that's for sure.

My left hand moved down to give her tight little ass a good petting. very smooth and bouncy even though they are quite small butts.

May be the second hole build up was working, I could feel that I am getting very close, should I try some Spanish ? since Kety didn't give me any B2B, Spanish is probably off the menu or it's an optional extra items. let's just do the Handy today.

As I was ready to shoot, I finally got hold of those nicely done Double D Cups (quite soft to the hand feels in fact) with my two hands, it's time to cum - NOW !!

Not a big shot today, certainly didn't make any distance. but I am still quite please with the volume I produced. Kety did continued gently and slowly to get all the drops out of me. followed by very thorough cleaning up.

When we say farewell, Kety thanks me for seeing her and gave me a hug. That’s a nice touch right in the end, May be I should have played with her Double D cups in front of the mirror. Perhaps next time ?

On my way out, Ada talk me the new shop will open in the New Year as there are too many public holidays during Xmas and New Year. and many people are away on holiday or spending times with family and friends, so less customers will come to massage, I think she probably got that right.

and thanks for the bottle of water from Ada.

Just telling it as it is.

Cheers

The photos below are Kety’s and the shop’s description: (disregard the B Cups, C Cups in the descriptions and on the photo, they are much bigger, take my words for it.........haha)

New❤️ Kety (Thai Uni Girl)
    Thailand, C cups 166cm, slim, tanned silky skin, age 25, Cheerful 8, English 7, Massage 8, Service 8 popular

Shop Owner 200 Stanmore Massage's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Person's Name : Kety

Size/shape : Attractive face, very slim, tight little ass, tallish with long hair, tanned smooth skin, enhanced Double D Cups

Have an opportunity today to have a punt, tossing up between Coco at 208 Oasis or one of the Thai babes at 200. Checked the roster and saw that 5 girls on today, most of them are busty, after cross checking some reviews, only Cindy is natural. As I don't know exactly what time I would complete my work related matters, so making a prior booking is not feasible. let's just take my chances, they all young and with good bodies and services (trusting the quality control from Ada here............lol) and with the second hole on the table, can't really go wrong. As I already had a session with Coco last Monday (mu 3 shots in 4 days adventure!). Time to revisit 200 then.

Eventually got there, Ada sitting behind the desk: long time no see, how are you, do you have a booking ? No, but you have 5 girls on today? anyone free ?

Ada looking every bit a boss and professional today. lead me to room 2 and a moment later, Kety came through to see hi, wear a tight red dress today with a big V opening in the front showing off most of her enhanced big tits. Yeap, she will do, quickly used the bathroom and back to the home, got naked on to the table and with a very sleepy lil Lun safely placed inside the second hole.

Kety asked me what type of massage I want, I said soft and sexy massage please. Kety ran her finger tips softly along my butt, like this ?

Yes, please.

So the finger tips teasing massage begins. in fact, you can't really call this a massage, it's more like a finger tips touching and teasing, more the former.

No action through the second hole yet and Kety is not really a teasing expert in this instance. so I guess I have to let her know what to do and what I like.

So I asked her to add some oil to her hands, she did, but instead on putting her hand through the second hole, she applied the oil on my back. So I stopped Kety and ask her to put her hand through the second hole. Now she gets the picture. Her slightly oiled right hand now sliding into the second hole and touching my balls - now you are talking !

And she used her other hand to grab some tissue to wipe down the little bit of oil on my back.

lil Lun was sleepy Joe until this point but as soon as Kety's slightly oiled warm palm was sliding down and holding my balls, I woke up almost instantly. then Kety asked if I like to turn over ?

Not yet baby, give me more !! " please play with the second hole a bit more " I said to Kety, and she obliged.

And Yes, she is now holding of my hard cock, gently jerking me off from underneath. Which made my ass moving around a bit, her hand reaching my helmet part and circling. This is what RnT is all about.................man !!

So, I am now really enjoying myself via Kety's second hole play, if she would have incorporated some rimming on the back door, then that's almost a mini Ada style................haha, no such luck.

A good 10 minute of this and I got up to turn over myself. Have a drink of water and saw Kety got naked on the other side of the table. For some reasons, I didn't ask her to come over close to me for my play in front of the mirror, I probably should have as I ended up not having touched her boobs that much.

I placed the pillow underneath the cover sheet and lay back down, Kety came closer and gave my chest and nipples some kissing. more oil and the HJ finishes started. I was trying to get hold of those enhanced Double D Cups, but Kety's arm is on the way and when my right hand finally got hold of one, she turned side way and her swing arm moved my right hand away from her tits. not sure if she is intentional but she was not encouraging me to touch her boobs that's for sure.

My left hand moved down to give her tight little ass a good petting. very smooth and bouncy even though they are quite small butts.

May be the second hole build up was working, I could feel that I am getting very close, should I try some Spanish ? since Kety didn't give me any B2B, Spanish is probably off the menu or it's an optional extra items. let's just do the Handy today.

As I was ready to shoot, I finally got hold of those nicely done Double D Cups (quite soft to the hand feels in fact) with my two hands, it's time to cum - NOW !!

Not a big shot today, certainly didn't make any distance. but I am still quite please with the volume I produced. Kety did continued gently and slowly to get all the drops out of me. followed by very thorough cleaning up.

When we say farewell, Kety thanks me for seeing her and gave me a hug. That’s a nice touch right in the end, May be I should have played with her Double D cups in front of the mirror. Perhaps next time ?

On my way out, Ada talk me the new shop will open in the New Year as there are too many public holidays during Xmas and New Year. and many people are away on holiday or spending times with family and friends, so less customers will come to massage, I think she probably got that right.

Cheers

The photos below are Kety’s and the shop’s description: (disregard the B Cups, C Cups in the descriptions and on the photo, they are much bigger, take my words for it.........haha)

Thailand, C cups 166cm, slim, tanned silky skin, age 25, Cheerful 8, English 7, Massage 8, Service 8 popular

honey for always best reviews
    Thanks for come visit all Trem At stanmore 200
    Hope to see you again soon
    Thanks 😊 Ada
    200 Stanmore Massage
    ☎️ : 0411 984 066
    WeChat: stanmore200
    Address: 200 Parramatta Road Stanmore NSW 2048
    Hours of Business : 10am- 8pm

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i walked pass today was tempted , but 200 no back entrance I really need a rim job , who do you recommend?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Saw the website, rates are $130 an hour, so this includes the girl getting naked and gives a HJ?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Person's Name : Kety

Yes, please.

Cheers

Good read Lungor
    Great presentation for Ada shop with Kety’s photos

Longing for your artworks nowadays
    Thanks for sharing
    YMMV Earned not Demanded
    Enjoy. No Expectations & No Disappointments

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bbbj_seeker View Post
    Saw the website, rates are $130 an hour, so this includes the girl getting naked and gives a HJ?
    Yeah just like you said

Banned
    I think some girls give BJ when asked politely.

Shop Owner 200 Stanmore Massage's Avatar
    ❤️❤️❤️Wednesday Beautiful ❤️❤️❤️❤️
    Honey ( Lovely Beautiful Busty Girl)
    Thailand, D cups 160cm, busty , tanned silky skin, Cheerful 8, English 7, Massage 9, Service 9

Summer ( Lovely Beautiful Girl)
    Thailand, B cups 165cm, slim, tanned silky skin, age 25, Cheerful 8, English 7, Massage 8, Service 8

❤️ Kety (Thai Uni Girl) hi

Cindy (Busty Lovely Lady)
    Thailand, D cups 165cm, Busty, tanned silky skin, age 25, Cheerful 8, English 7, Massage 8, Service 9

Care (Busty Lovely Girl)
    Thailand, D cups 165cm, busty, tanned silky skin, age 25, Cheerful GFE 8, English 7, Massage 8, Service 9

200 Stanmore Massage
    ☎️ : 0411 984 066
    WeChat: stanmore200
    Address: 200 Parramatta Road Stanmore NSW 2048
    Hours of Business : 10am- 8pm