Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Last 4 months

Senior Member(無間使者)

Last 4 months

Experiences from the last 5 months. I don't provide service details as that is between you and the lady to negotiate.

Excellent
    TikTok Nundah
    Sugar, Korean
    Kate, Chinese

Acqua
    Sunny, Vietnamese

Luna/SSDS
    Zoe, Korean
    Aya, Japanese
    Fairy, Chinese
    Ali, Japanese

TikTok Carina
    Vicky, Chinese
    Queenie, Thai

5Star
    Naomi

Private
    Abbie, Korean

4 Seasons
    Yoyo, Chinese
    Gigi, Chinese
    Bella, Japanese

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by FredWard63 View Post
    Experiences from the last 5 months. I don't provide service details as that is between you and the lady to negotiate.

Excellent
    TikTok Nundah
    Sugar, Korean
    Kate, Chinese

Acqua
    Sunny, Vietnamese

Luna/SSDS
    Zoe, Korean
    Aya, Japanese
    Fairy, Chinese
    Ali, Japanese

TikTok Carina
    Vicky, Chinese
    Queenie, Thai

5Star
    Naomi

Private
    Abbie, Korean

4 Seasons
    Yoyo, Chinese
    Gigi, Chinese
    Bella, Japanese
    With all due respect, this post is completely useless. Anyone can name shops and the girls that work there. You don't even need to have visited the shops. At least give an idea if you recommend visiting or not, based on your experience.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by popeye96 View Post
    With all due respect, this post is completely useless. Anyone can name shops and the girls that work there. You don't even need to have visited the shops. At least give an idea if you recommend visiting or not, based on your experience.
    Hahahahha. Gold. I concur

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by popeye96 View Post
    The way I read Fred's post is that he listed the MLs whose services at the various shops he rated as excellent.
    However, most of those ladies are well-known 'top performers', so no real surprises there.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    What i took from this, that's 15 excellent massages in the past 5 months.Not counting the bad ones! That's some serious punting

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You blokes are wankers, this is a great list and I am sure he is saying that these are the girls he recommends given he started with “excellent”

Yes, many indeed are very well known but some new names on there that I know I will give a try now

Thanks champion, feel free to send me a PM as I have a name or 2 for you

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Excellent
    TikTok Nundah
    Sugar, Korean
    Kate, Chinese

Acqua
    Sunny, Vietnamese

Luna/SSDS
    Zoe, Korean
    Aya, Japanese
    Fairy, Chinese
    Ali, Japanese

TikTok Carina
    Vicky, Chinese
    Queenie, Thai

5Star
    Naomi

Private
    Abbie, Korean

4 Seasons
    Yoyo, Chinese
    Gigi, Chinese
    Bella, Japanese
    3 are excellent

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Must agree. There’s a lot of bollocks on this website - elitism of what some people condescending refer to as valid feedback.
    I’m still learning - maybe I put too much info about certain girls - in certain locations - but at least bucketandchains gives a good guide without giving too much away?
    Would love a chat via pm with a decent bloke whose not a twat to hear his thoughts

Senior Member(無間使者)
    https://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_6...te-Alexia.html

Puerto Rico nationality. seriously ?????

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Honeybadger View Post
    Must agree. There’s a lot of bollocks on this website - elitism of what some people condescending refer to as valid feedback.
    I’m still learning - maybe I put too much info about certain girls - in certain locations - but at least bucketandchains gives a good guide without giving too much away?
    Would love a chat via pm with a decent bloke whose not a twat to hear his thoughts
    Relax. We all like a good story and like to know if massage and extras are good or if they have something special

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Interesting responses. When I see a list headed by excellent, I was assuming that readers would think that names under the list were considered by me to provide excellent service.

However to make it crystal clear, this is my list of excellent experiences over the past 4 months. Yes, many are well known, but it is what it is. Would you prefer me not to post? That can be easily arranged.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Interesting responses. When I see a list headed by excellent, I was assuming that readers would think that names under the list were considered by me to provide excellent service.

However to make it crystal clear, this is my list of excellent experiences over the past 4 months. Yes, many are well known, but it is what it is. Would you prefer me not to post? That can be easily arranged.
    If they’re all excellent. They all are and now we know. But for what reason? Man anyone would think this wasn’t a forum about getting a nhj and was a restaurant review the way some of you are carrying on.

Punters want to know; the damage, the experience and if it was worth it.

The way some of the feedback on receiving feedback is now, one would believe when someone says something that could be interpreted as criticism or a little harsh they had spat in your face. Maybe keep a review simple. Price, experience, recommend?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I encourage you to view this post as an opportunity to narrow the field. There are 100s of service providers. You now have a list that narrows the field. But to help you. Experience, ask them, they may not be willing to give you the same service that they offered me, in other words YMMV. Do, I recommend them...that is what I hoped the use of the word 'excellent' implied. Price, that will vary, but take more than $400 with you and you will have sufficient to cover what I paid.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thks Fred
    I think I’ve met with 1 that you suggested and agree she was good.. but also implied if I was a regular then she would offer more.. maybe.. maybe I didn’t charm her enough
    Notice 1 place u didn’t mention that this platform talks about a lot was daydream… u don’t go into cbd or prefer to stay away?
    And where is ssds.. sorry.. I’ve heard of it but can’t ever find it. Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ssds, sunshine day spa is 946 Logan Road. There is a sister shop, Luna on Orange Grove Rd, Coopers Plains

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovesadrink View Post
    You blokes are wankers, this is a great list and I am sure he is saying that these are the girls he recommends given he started with “excellent”

Yes, many indeed are very well known but some new names on there that I know I will give a try now

Thanks champion, feel free to send me a PM as I have a name or 2 for you
    Would appreciate the information.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thks Fred
    Will have to try there. U gave a few names there I notice.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I need to get out more. Don't recognise any of them. Well, maybe S****.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Appreciate the lift Fred! You've been a busy man hahah Happy Punting!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yeah you have been busy. Standout Korean?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast