Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Take 5 run around

Senior Member(無間使者)

Take 5 run around

Tried T5. Made a booking only to be told 5 min from booking that the lady had gone. A few weeks later made a booking, usual process. Arrived, but lady was not there. They had no record of the booking even though I had the text string confirming it. Not impressed. T5 is off my list now.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by FredWard63 View Post
    Tried T5. Made a booking only to be told 5 min from booking that the lady had gone. A few weeks later made a booking, usual process. Arrived, but lady was not there. They had no record of the booking even though I had the text string confirming it. Not impressed. T5 is off my list now.
    Mate that sucks to hear. Thanks for the intel. Will stay away

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Seems that the strategy to get the regular customer. Happened to me last week too

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I dont think they have much staff, and pretend they have that huge list but they dont - they definitely trying to cash in on the name - failed!!!

its just like all the old boiler's responses when you ask if the pictures are of you - answer is always the same to get you to come.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is Red still working ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    No she retired and sold the business

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by joeblow251 View Post
    I dont think they have much staff, and pretend they have that huge list but they dont - they definitely trying to cash in on the name - failed!!!

its just like all the old boiler's responses when you ask if the pictures are of you - answer is always the same to get you to come.
    What pictures ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joejohnson8 View Post
    What pictures ?
    No pictures - but just the comparison from EB or other sites when they show pictures and you ask them if the photos are accurate and their photos, they always say yes and when you turn up, its a boiler hiding in the dark - same is happening here at Take5 now - they are saying someone is available, but they aren't and make up a story that they went out.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Maybe premature to write-off. There was talent there the other day. No fuss booking. Like the old days.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by the gelding View Post
    Maybe premature to write-off. There was talent there the other day. No fuss booking. Like the old days.
    Are we talking original or new talent?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    original edition

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Is ice cream still there?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    original edition
    Rhymes with Booby?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Rhymes with Booby?
    yep, you're on the right track. I don't know about ice cream, but I glimpsed some talent on the way out. By glimpse, I mean a quick indirect sideways glance. I think it was promising, but not 100% confident.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Rhymes with Booby?
    she's a known good performer. maybe she's just troubled by he new setup

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

T5

Hopeless trying to get a booking here. Tried messaging for 2 days to find out who was working with no reply
    Waste of time.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by LestatDeLioncourt View Post
    Hopeless trying to get a booking here. Tried messaging for 2 days to find out who was working with no reply
    Waste of time.
    lol... shows that you are probably on their black list

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ococpunt View Post
    lol... shows that you are probably on their black list
    back in Red's days, I know they had a shit list on their phone and had many a punter blocked. It didn't take much to be added, apparently.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    back in Red's days, I know they had a shit list on their phone and had many a punter blocked. It didn't take much to be added, apparently.
    I was partially banned by Take 5. Red wouldn’t accept my bookings, however I was still permitted to book with other girls, and my number wasn’t blocked.

One afternoon as I walked through the gates, I spotted Red, waved, smiled and said hello. She shot lasers out of her eyes and lava flowed from her mouth when she saw me. I quickly ran up the stairs to safety. This happened twice. Still not 100% sure what the problem was. No hard feelings though, she did what she had to do.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Are they still using the same phone number……my mobile got blocked years ago….lol.

Made a booking with the Yankee State, Cali….never met her before.
    Long story short; she was waiting under the house, glued to the phone, attitude was sh!t. Marched up the stairs, once inside, before entering the room, I asked where the toilet was? Down there, she snapped…..on the right. Well, which door, there were 3 to choose between? Not wanting to enter the wrong room, and interrupt some punter with his pants down, I just walked straight back out of the door I entered from.

End result….blocked….lol.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast