Thread: Jessica and Natalie Double

Senior Member(無間使者)

Jessica and Natalie Double

Long time no post. Had a few adventures and now I've got some time to write about it.

I was in the area and thought I would dive in without a booking hoping to see Jessica. The front door was locked so I had to awkwardly wait outside for a second or too. I had been to bexley before and I was glad that was an open door. When I arrived I was greeted by Natalie and two other punters waiting for their shot. I was told Jessica would be free in 7 minutes so I obliged and waited. While I sat there Jess had walked out of the room to get the machine for a punter to pay their tips and she looked as good and young looking from the last time I met her a year ago.

Out came the punter, in came the new sheets and I was set for my turn. She was wearing a tight and light grey dress and clearly she wasn't wearing anything underneath. She began a very light massage and I could tell she was only interested in part 2. She pressed deep on my shoulders and I think she might have bruised it but cant say for sure as I played some sports after. But after pressing she whispered if I wanted extras and I nodded. Off came the dress. I was expecting her lingerie to be on like last time but she was full nude. Probably a bcup up top but definitely a juicy bottom down south and a smooth shave in front.

My mistake was asking too early for a double with Natalie for part 2. She stopped teasing and walked out to ask Natalie. as she had started her bbbj and a bb pussy slide. I felt like it was about to go in but the knock on the door signalled Natalie was ready. I wish it continued just a bit longer with the pussy slide - i had asked but they apparently get shy during a double so it was limited to a double bbbj. I had explained that I was looking to get a blowjob sandwich done and they obliged and that was a tick off my bucket list. It got awkward lying down so I stood up on the bed while they were on their knees kissing and licking junior from either side of the shaft. When Jess was tired she stood behind me and I loved being able to grab her sweet ass while Natalie took it all in. To my surprise Natalie wanted me tp CIM and I was hoping theyd do some swapping but she spat it out on a tissue.

They said since Natalie joined late I could have a double shot alone with her but I had other plans that day. For the punters out there Jessica looks to be in her 20s while Natalie might be in her mid 30s - she had lots of makeup that wasnt too bad and you'll like her for her chest.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice one mate I've seen both of them before but never together and to be honest never had a threesome as I wouldn't know how to co-ordinate 😜

I do prefer Nat over Jess given she is bustier, allows DFK a lot more and goes way deeper with the BBBJ and allows CIM. Will have to drop a visit soon 😁

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Dare one ask - did it break the bank :-)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rjdin View Post
    Long time no post. Had a few adventures and now I've got some time to write about it.

I was in the area and thought I would dive in without a booking hoping to see Jessica. The front door was locked so I had to awkwardly wait outside for a second or too. I had been to bexley before and I was glad that was an open door. When I arrived I was greeted by Natalie and two other punters waiting for their shot. I was told Jessica would be free in 7 minutes so I obliged and waited. While I sat there Jess had walked out of the room to get the machine for a punter to pay their tips and she looked as good and young looking from the last time I met her a year ago.

Out came the punter, in came the new sheets and I was set for my turn. She was wearing a tight and light grey dress and clearly she wasn't wearing anything underneath. She began a very light massage and I could tell she was only interested in part 2. She pressed deep on my shoulders and I think she might have bruised it but cant say for sure as I played some sports after. But after pressing she whispered if I wanted extras and I nodded. Off came the dress. I was expecting her lingerie to be on like last time but she was full nude. Probably a bcup up top but definitely a juicy bottom down south and a smooth shave in front.

My mistake was asking too early for a double with Natalie for part 2. She stopped teasing and walked out to ask Natalie. as she had started her bbbj and a bb pussy slide. I felt like it was about to go in but the knock on the door signalled Natalie was ready. I wish it continued just a bit longer with the pussy slide - i had asked but they apparently get shy during a double so it was limited to a double bbbj. I had explained that I was looking to get a blowjob sandwich done and they obliged and that was a tick off my bucket list. It got awkward lying down so I stood up on the bed while they were on their knees kissing and licking junior from either side of the shaft. When Jess was tired she stood behind me and I loved being able to grab her sweet ass while Natalie took it all in. To my surprise Natalie wanted me tp CIM and I was hoping theyd do some swapping but she spat it out on a tissue.

They said since Natalie joined late I could have a double shot alone with her but I had other plans that day. For the punters out there Jessica looks to be in her 20s while Natalie might be in her mid 30s - she had lots of makeup that wasnt too bad and you'll like her for her chest.
    Mate crazy shit. I’ve my own review to do today on Jessica. I’m still shaking!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I saw Jessica for a 2nd visit a few weeks back. It was a few months since I saw her. She said she remembered me but the service was worse than the 1st visit. The 1st visit was very passionate with lots of very deep passionate kissing but the 2nd visit she was cold. I was really disappointed because her kissing was very good and that what I went back for. I don't think I'll be visiting this shop again when I know there is better out there.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Sorry to hear Bro as I've visited Jessica 3 times in the last few months and her enthusiasm gets higher with each visit

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Themassageking View Post
    I saw Jessica for a 2nd visit a few weeks back. It was a few months since I saw her. She said she remembered me but the service was worse than the 1st visit. The 1st visit was very passionate with lots of very deep passionate kissing but the 2nd visit she was cold. I was really disappointed because her kissing was very good and that what I went back for. I don't think I'll be visiting this shop again when I know there is better out there.
    It does go down hill after the 4th you see it was a waste of time.

Junior Member(有D料到)

Nice review ... A double is still on my bucket list.
    can you tell me whats the damage for that session. thanks.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by longlife View Post
    It does go down hill after the 4th you see it was a waste of time.
    Well that's just calls for another booking to test your theory :-) thanks for warning

Junior Member(有D料到)
    All good man, be careful. Better bang for buck in other places. Just be mindful

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by longlife View Post
    All good man, be careful. Better bang for buck in other places. Just be mindful
    Thanks longlife heed your warnings but sometimes the temptation and challenge get the better of me :-0 will report back if it happens

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Nice review mate! Just wondering how much did this cost ya?