Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Punting during inflation - prices going up, up, up =)

Banned
    Who pays.... Just walk down Canterbury road to Wiley Park

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Just had a glimpse at prices for a few WLs at 42G and No5, I couldn't believe how a few of a very very average type girls have bumped their priced to 200 minimum for 30min. It might be a bit of competition between girls as if they don't bump their rates they will be looked down by others. Not really worth it.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Fucken hell bros. Just spend the money!
    Fucken enjoy!
    One day you will be buried in a wooden box or cremated and burnt to ashes and everything you did or said or thought or fucked or fought or believed will amount to nothing

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by personaa View Post
    Just had a glimpse at prices for a few WLs at 42G and No5, I couldn't believe how a few of a very very average type girls have bumped their priced to 200 minimum for 30min. It might be a bit of competition between girls as if they don't bump their rates they will be looked down by others. Not really worth it.
    But surely, if the economic environment continues like this, prices have to go down eventually. I saw Linda at B12 a few days ago and she said business is very bad/slow, sometimes no one until 5pm! Many at B12 apparently don’t come in anymore before 3pm.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I noticed the upsell seems to be on the rise. Extra $50 for DFK or DATY or BBBJ. Anything they can get their hands on?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Fucken hell bros. Just spend the money!
    Fucken enjoy!
    One day you will be buried in a wooden box or cremated and burnt to ashes and everything you did or said or thought or fucked or fought or believed will amount to nothing
    Sure, but I only fuck when I find an attractive girl, not a mop

Senior Member(無間使者)
    And bullshit the boys that mop is a super model kick boxer

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Numbers wise though you either pay 25% more or punt 20% less, not the end of the world. But I guess if you werent enjoying it immensely at 2022 prices a break makes sense

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    We all know your Dad owns a two story Brothel and that you get preferential freebies... no need to rub our noses in it
    Geez, I wish that was true bro. My dad worked in a factory for 35 years died of work related disease.
    He was a good man.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Prices are only up in the well known joints eg Ginza, n5m, cause if we continue to walk-in there we have to accept it and pay it. Girls and service prices in the burbs and lessor known cbd rnt shops haven’t changed, any punter paying $150 or more for just a nhj for 60 mins in some of these newly opened or renovated places are mad if they do. Same girl different shop she’s still gonna take $50 nhj, $70 -$80 for a bj and $100 - $120 for fs. I just can’t understand paying any ml $150 for fs unless your fukn her hard for at least 30 mins. I know the experienced punters know this but for the shy and inexperienced guys your fukn crazy. The girls are just looking for the next mug to pay a ridiculous price and use excuse prices have gone up cause because many do. Put your funk Harvey Norman shopping brain on, do you ever pay the first price the sales person throws at you. Pussy or fridges it’s the same game!
    Its bullshit, same girl (and no not old boilers either) same service same price different shop. You gotta play the game and tell the girl nicely with a smile, ah I don’t so, I’m not new to this you know! Please for goodness sake, smarten up some of you.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    But the problem is your fucking brain don't thinking well and all the blood go to the dick, so you go along with the price the girl quote you. That's why we man are call dickhead.

Banned
    $160 will get you DFK, DATY, BBBJ and a root at most brothels. Then why do mongers pay three pineapples, plus the massage fee of $70 for just B2B and CBJ at a massage shop? That’s $220 and doesn’t include a root!! Madness.

Is it the thrill of the chase that excites mongers? One guy recently wrote about how great MAC is. So there it’s $45 for 30 minutes with a white chick, plus three pineapples for extras. $195 and this may or may not include a root. It’s at the chick’s discretion

Inflation doesn’t need to kill mongers if they just stopped and thought about what they’re throwing money at.

This three pineapple rule for just looking only exists at massage parlors because lazy mongers allowed it to happen.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Throwing 3 pineapples around on top of shop fee is madness, I haven't seen any ML hot enough for that. The most I ever paid on top of shop massage fee was $115 to Canny at north strathfield. she was a good root but even at $115 i never returned for seconds cos she wasn't *that* hot like all the punters rave about. $100 for FS should be maximum at massage shops. A lot of girls would be happy with $80 at a quieter shop or even $70 if you negotiate up front and ask if they do full service before committing to the punt.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I haven't been to 42G or No5 for a couple of months but when I checked their current rates which shows a 33 percent increase (From 150 to 180-200 for the shortest 30 min bookings) I decided to do a bit of research to find out what is out there in the market. Within a few minutes I discovered that Ada from 42G is also working at Roseville Rose and Jennifer from No5, 42G, and Chatswood 60 is also working at 45 George Granville. A booking with any of these shops with cost you 50 to 100 bucks less! So the solution for this unreasonable hike in shops is to do some work on your phone and check who is working elsewhere. I got this in less than 5 minutes but sure if you dig more you can find more! I'm sure thoere will be more as most sites don't have an updated roster.

PS: Sorry the girl's name at 42G was not Ada, I forgot her name but if you check Andy at Roseville Rose you will get who I am referring to.https://104roseville.com.au/andy/
    Last edited by personaa; 24-02-2023 at 07:31 PM. Reason: Correction

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by pelanc View Post
    But surely, if the economic environment continues like this, prices have to go down eventually. I saw Linda at B12 a few days ago and she said business is very bad/slow, sometimes no one until 5pm! Many at B12 apparently don’t come in anymore before 3pm.
    12 bellevue is full of old ladies. Linda is probably the best looking there and she is 40+. Go for monica or vicky and you are looking at 50+. Its now $160/hr to bang an overweight 50 year old lady. This is ridiculous.

Might as well head out west and there are younger girls to be had around the 160/hr mark

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by chariot View Post
    Bro this has also been the observations and prediction I also made. I see the Sydney punting scene change considerably in the next 10 years and these recent points are very interesting
    I see the VFM shops outside 25-30km of the CBD with larger premises start to raise the stakes and offer a real shakeup. Particularly if they provide people with accommodation nearby
    But what's your thoughts?
    Still a lot of good shops that is affordable, better looking, younger ladies and with services just on par (or perhaps even better) than 12 Bellevue out in the suburbs. Some shops include:

24 Liverpool
    102 Liverpool
    47 Marrickville
    533 Willoughby
    Kellys Five Dock
    327 Riverwood
    375 Rockdale

Back when 12 Bellevue was only $130, I used to ball with Lisa who was basically up for anything. Now that she is left, the only two lookers are Linda and Jojo. Being $160, i dont really see the point.

Quote Originally Posted by Potluck2.0 View Post
    Throwing 3 pineapples around on top of shop fee is madness, I haven't seen any ML hot enough for that. The most I ever paid on top of shop massage fee was $115 to Canny at north strathfield. she was a good root but even at $115 i never returned for seconds cos she wasn't *that* hot like all the punters rave about. $100 for FS should be maximum at massage shops. A lot of girls would be happy with $80 at a quieter shop or even $70 if you negotiate up front and ask if they do full service before committing to the punt.
    Make that $200 for a shot , no less than 4 separate occasions, first time was with no 8 at Zanadu, whom I was a regular by then, second one was a very busty (KKP) Korean K-Pop Princess at Chequers. The other two were at famous RnT which shall remain nameless. Sometimes you just got to to do what you got to do, like watching her suck your cock for the first time and that feeling of cuming inside her - of course, you have to be able to afford that at the time.

Cheers

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flintstone View Post
    $160 will get you DFK, DATY, BBBJ and a root at most brothels. Then why do mongers pay three pineapples, plus the massage fee of $70 for just B2B and CBJ at a massage shop? That’s $220 and doesn’t include a root!! Madness.

Is it the thrill of the chase that excites mongers? One guy recently wrote about how great MAC is. So there it’s $45 for 30 minutes with a white chick, plus three pineapples for extras. $195 and this may or may not include a root. It’s at the chick’s discretion

Inflation doesn’t need to kill mongers if they just stopped and thought about what they’re throwing money at.

This three pineapple rule for just looking only exists at massage parlors because lazy mongers allowed it to happen.
    You're right. Guys paying much more at RNT shops and not receiving the same service as in brothels for the same price is just astonishing. Why they do this? It can't be the chase. There's just one word. Fools!

These days more and more MLs are offering CBJ and B2B. Pre covid days, it was just NHJ. Guys are paying $100 or even more just to have MLs suck their little fellas. C'mon guys, have we become easily manipulated and weak by women and mass media that we say yes to everything in order not to offend them? We know the standard fees. We should all follow this.

Let these MLs realise that they won't get away with overcharging us. Stand your ground and say no to high prices. If they don't want to agree to standard fees or even negotiate, don't be desperate in front of them. They are losing out and not us. The money is with us and not in their purse. If one girl refuses, there will be another willing to do it for less. It's not all one sided here.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    You're right. Guys paying much more at RNT shops and not receiving the same service as in brothels for the same price is just astonishing. Why they do this? It can't be the chase. There's just one word. Fools!

These days more and more MLs are offering CBJ and B2B. Pre covid days, it was just NHJ. Guys are paying $100 or even more just to have MLs suck their little fellas. C'mon guys, have we become easily manipulated and weak by women and mass media that we say yes to everything in order not to offend them? We know the standard fees. We should all follow this.

Let these MLs realise that they won't get away with overcharging us. Stand your ground and say no to high prices. If they don't want to agree to standard fees or even negotiate, don't be desperate in front of them. They are losing out and not us. The money is with us and not in their purse. If one girl refuses, there will be another willing to do it for less. It's not all one sided here.
    Well said Cuteguy!
    We all have to remember that we are the prize!!! Not the other way around!
    Definitely time for everyone to make a stand!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thats Right CG!!
    Ive been ranting about this 50-100-150 ml tipping rule that has become the norm’!! Compared to the substitutes ie FS joints its a ripoff. At least In FS you get a proper bed as well thrown in for $160.

On a massage table sometimes ur trying not too fall off, limited to positions, breaking ur neck to give daty and there may/may not be a readily shower available! Need to cut back the tips to $100 tops.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast