Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Punting during inflation - prices going up, up, up =)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quite often MLs are better looking than brothel workers. MLs have more control over what they do and with who, hence the possibility for better quality.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny801 View Post
    Thats Right CG!!
    Ive been ranting about this 50-100-150 ml tipping rule that has become the norm’!! Compared to the substitutes ie FS joints its a ripoff. At least In FS you get a proper bed as well thrown in for $160.

On a massage table sometimes ur trying not too fall off, limited to positions, breaking ur neck to give daty and there may/may not be a readily shower available! Need to cut back the tips to $100 tops.

I am not into rnt, but I think for some it's the thrill of bring with someone who hasn't been taking dicks whole day but as I know most rnt girls also work separately as private WLs or in other brothels. It's more like a mind game that's most satisfying for ppl, probably.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mrdamage View Post
    Quite often MLs are better looking than brothel workers. MLs have more control over what they do and with who, hence the possibility for better quality.
    I have to disagree with you about the looks of MLs. Many MLs are not prettier or have better bodies than WLs. Many have had kids with obvious c-scars or belly fat. This is why some want the lights dimmed in the room so you can't see their bodies.

As well, some RNT shops don't have shower facilities while some MLs will see many guys without any showers in between sessions. Therefore you wouldn't want to be licking her body or nipples after someone came over them if she hasn't cleaned herself properly.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    C'mon guys, have we become easily manipulated and weak by women and mass media that we say yes to everything in order not to offend them?
    What the fuck are you talking about dude?

And good luck to all you guys thinking you’re the ones with the power 🤣

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by personaa View Post
    I am not into rnt, but I think for some it's the thrill of bring with someone who hasn't been taking dicks whole day but as I know most rnt girls also work separately as private WLs or in other brothels. It's more like a mind game that's most satisfying for ppl, probably.
    Yes, its that perception - i used to think that few years back, 😂😂 then i did some research here and cross referenced privately with some bros messaging me up, and a common reason some girls are popular and busy is cos they offer a lot more than others. In some cases upto Bbfs.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    True CG, im into cleaniness, i would only see girls who showered beforehand, and Jayden at ns227 would make sure of this, or when I went to sv169 i would make sure i book the basement rooms 6/7 and make sure they showered. Some girls actually appreciated it at sv169 cos i booked 1 hr and let them spend 5 mins cleaning up and have a bit of a break.
    Otherwise other shops with shower in rooms is Diva 43 and Lalabells 18.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    I have to disagree with you about the looks of MLs. Many MLs are not prettier or have better bodies than WLs. Many have had kids with obvious c-scars or belly fat. This is why some want the lights dimmed in the room so you can't see their bodies.

As well, some RNT shops don't have shower facilities while some MLs will see many guys without any showers in between sessions. Therefore you wouldn't want to be licking her body or nipples after someone came over them if she hasn't cleaned herself properly.
    True CG, im into cleaniness, i would only see girls who showered beforehand, and Jayden at ns227 would make sure of this, or when I went to sv169 i would make sure i book the basement rooms 6/7 and make sure they showered. Some girls actually appreciated it at sv169 cos i booked 1 hr and let them spend 5 mins cleaning up and have a bit of a break.
    Otherwise other shops with shower in rooms is Diva 43 and Lalabells 18.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    reading this thread made me open my eyes.. I used to pay 100$-120$ for FS at RnT shop.. but right now like 3pineapples is like the minimum WL ask for FS and even more.. and for God sake that’s not even worth if she isn’t your favourite ML or just to try a new WL.. better go off to ginza or n5m

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi OnDoyz, yes same here pre-covid.
    With regulars you could transition to stuff like daty, bbbj, fiv or they just do it and they would not ask for extra tips. I still made sure i tipped $20-30 more if i wanted to keep them as regular. It was almost a given / unspoken service agreement that the more you came back the more doors it unlocked , like some kind of video game.

Still remember first time I saw Anita sv169, after part2 she joined me in shower, started washing me, then got down on her knees and started a simulated bj and when i was about to leave, she gave me a cheeky wink and said next time we shall do more! lol. Those were the days of subtlety and variety for repeat customers . Now times have changed - its all upfront and off a standard menu.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    @ Chariot, agreed - something has to give. There will be a tipping point that forces the punter to stay away.
    A while back I saw 2 girls that work at sv200, and they confirmed when prices jumped from $80 to $90 per hour, there were less customers.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    yes agreed.. well from my point of view.. if the WL asked more than it should be, in this case 3 pineapple or more and the service they given are so so.. the problem is that WL will got less and less booking everyday.. and make the good or regular one fully booked.. the impact for punters is, will be more harder for punters to book his regular WL.. for a long term, it might be possible that the tips for WL on the RnT place will be down..

Banned
    I pay $150 tip to the lady I see regularly, not a problem she really looks after me, basically they can charge what they like no one is twisting your arm to pay it.........

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Some girls will also take 7 lobsters and a blue tongue.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by kpopcity View Post
    Back when 12 Bellevue was only $130, I used to ball with Lisa who was basically up for anything. Now that she is left, the only two lookers are Linda and Jojo. Being $160, i dont really see the point.
    One thing about Lisa confuses me. Plenty of guys say she does anal and plenty of guys say she doesn’t. Any clarification about this?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Urj View Post
    One thing about Lisa confuses me. Plenty of guys say she does anal and plenty of guys say she doesn’t. Any clarification about this?
    Anal wasnt on the menu for me, but everything else was

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    At least one more interest rate rise is coming, plus all the low fixed-interest mortgages getting switched to high variable rates over the next 12 months, will lead to many non-millionaire punters reducing the frequency of going to the shops.

It happens that this is actually the intention of the Reserve Bank, to lower discretionary expenditure, among other things.

ML/WL can try to charge any amount they want, but when they see the demand is going down and they only get 3 bookings a day instead of 8+ they will either work less or lower their price.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSmashOrPass View Post
    Can see shops lifting prices almost in line with the Reserve Bank interest rate rises, standard Diamond service going from $220-$250 to now $280-$300 range. Financial pressure and lack of punters making girls remove their 'Asian Only' requirement but keep avoiding customers if they're the same ethnicity e.g (Korean or Japanese) but most of them keep their 'No Indians' rule. Let's see if these prices drop down back to reasonable range in future...

Nice to see new Japanese girls flooding into the Sydney punting market, just a pity some of them stay for two weeks charging $300+ p/hr offering crap services.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. Fuck all this shit, have your own rules and stick to them.
    Places I punt at either haven’t raised their prices or went up no more than $20 since 2019. Sure they’re MILFY, but you get the occasional youngsters if that’s your thing.

The MILFs are good too- Carlton 65, 64 Alexander, 271 Marrickville, 65 Springhouse, 647 Waterloo. There’s plenty of value around but you gotta work for it.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    In fact the mid range shops are getting busier these days because ppl who used to frequent High end range shops now visit mid and lower range shops.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Just read an AR where someone paid $240 for a MILF, which was a dud punt

MILF at $240 in this market?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by personaa View Post
    In fact the mid range shops are getting busier these days because ppl who used to frequent High end range shops now visit mid and lower range shops.
    Yes and I notice this even at the lower end where I punt. It shows that by punters aren’t stupid if we can get similar service for less elsewhere. There’s no honour in loyalty in this game lol.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast