Went in today, was met by Maria the owner (or manager I'm not sure).
Was brought into a room straight away and met Melody, a pretty Chinese girl.
I paid $75 to Maria for an hour.
The signs on the wall of course say "do not ask for extras", this is technically true as Melody asked me straight away "you have cash for extras right?" I gave her $50 for NHJ.
Massage was quite good, nearly fell asleep before being asked to turn over with a slap on the butt. She was naked when I turned over.
Nice C-cups I'd say, a bit of a sag but still nice, and big eraser nips which were fun to play with.
I asked to kiss her feet, she gave them a quick wash before getting in the 69 position with them in my face. This also gave me a great view of her asshole and pussy. Tight-looking little pussy, firm fat ass and a butthole with an inviting natural gape.
I spread her open like the Sunday paper while tasting her toes. Great hand technique by Melody, she has some experience I assume.
One problem I had with this place, no lamps. When you're lying on the table, the ceiling light is directly in your face. Didn't end up mattering as it didn't take much squeezing of her saggy tits and rubbing my face in her asshole before I shot a load all over her stomach and tits.
She offered to do more with the 15 minutes we had, but god damn I was obliterated after that. I got dressed, went home and slept like a king.

Maria has nice feet by the way, has anyone got anywhere with her?