Thread: Natalie - M that IL to F over and over again..

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Natalie - M that IL to F over and over again..

ML name: Natalie

Establishment: Saigon princess St Marys

Visit: Early dec, 12pm

Price $65/45 + tips

Shape: very nice curvy NOT FAT at all slim waist. Done up tits and ass. Very nice makeup.

Nationality: Vietnamese

Recommend: Yes.Hello fellow punters. Cant remember if i contributed to this forum before; i think ive always been a silent reader all these years.

To thank all bros that lead me to some of my greatest encounter before let me write this first (but not last) review.

Ive been to Saigon princess few times if i ever around St Marys area. Place wise remind me of shady massage overseas, without toilet. Somehow theres a strong magnet that kept me coming back tho; and one of them is Natalie.

Been with her 3x so far. from first encounter she was very welcome straightaway. this is the AR from my last encounter last week, took her for 45 mins i think it was $65 CMIIW

Part 1

Good massage with decent strength, PLENTY of teasing that got my little bro excited from the beginning. Love it when she "accidentally" swipe my balls. did a bit of BS then he ask to "turn around please". she saw i was grinning with excitement.

Part 2

no HJ (yes NO)! but straight to BBBJ. this is her SOP from 3x of my encounter. i remember thinking "ah this is why my bros never reviewed him" first time i was with her. BBBJ was sloppy, plenty of ball licking. Then she raise both my leg and start DDed me. holy shit now i remember why i returned. after that he start to catbath me from bottom to top, then proceed to give me a peck while having her pussy sliding on top of my dick.

Her kitty was very wet and warm and was very close to swallow my dick without the dom but then she came back down to swallow my dick while signaling me for CIM. took me around 3 mins until i erupted and she spat my jizz into tissue and proceed to wipe clean. best part of it? she DIDNT ASK for money in the beginning!! i tipped her $70 and she seemed happy about it so im happy too. Thats excellent service; please dont ruin this by being cheap ass fellow bros.

See you on another review and happy punting!

Regards,
    TA

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Do they have a website or roster online?

I will have to book her next time she is available

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by richamalhotra12 View Post
    Do they have a website or roster online?

I will have to book her next time she is available
    She sounds bloody awesome
    Thanks for sharing details

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    As he said don't be a cheap ass .....,,