Thread: Hit and Miss

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Hit and Miss

The Miss:
    So I was in Browns Plains recently and had some time to kill while I waited for my car. Decided to make use of the opportunity to sample the local offerings and settled on Sakura Massage (next to the adult shop).
    Sent a message checking availability and what I wanted (was interested in trying a Lingam massage for the first time and they had that as an offering online). Got a generic response back but confirming they were available so I headed over.

Walked in and was greeted by a larger PRC girl who came out of a back room and asked if I wanted a massage and started guide me toward a room. Of course I said yes and that I had just messaged.
    She responded with "Oh, you are the one wanting the lingam." And it was definitely said with a very unappealing tone of voice. She then proceeded to quote me a price for half an hour that was almost as much as what they had for an hour online. When I questioned this she simply said, "Oh that must be the other girl. She'll be back at 3."

So needless to say, I walked.
    Won't be going back there any time soon as the girl was basically rude and would have been quite happy to take another customer even knowing that one was on the way and she was the only person present.

WIR: Based on the reception I got not a chance, that was some of the worst customer service I've seen in a long time.

The Hit:
    Jumped back online and checked my other options. Settled on Urban Unwind and wandered up there (thankfully only a short walk from where I was). Sent a message and didn't get a response before I arrived so walked in. Mentioned what I was looking for to the girl at the front desk and she want and got another girl to "talk to me" while I was guided into a room. J*** came in and confirmed I understood what I had requested, discussed options and payment. I opted for a 1 hour Lingam (same as I had tried to get at the other place) and the cost was comparitive.

I spent a very relaxing hour having a very enlightening conversation during that time.

WIR: Definitely. J*** was very nice, knew what she was doing and was extremely intersting to talk to as well.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lingam massage is where they stick a finger up your ass right?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by nosha View Post
    Lingam massage is where they stick a finger up your ass right?
    Nope. Thats a prostate massage. Lingam is basically focused on cock and balls and the area around it. When properly done, its quite nice. Sadly most think its just a handjob with more ball rubbing.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks for walking Bro all we need a lot more of this response.