Thread: Dianna - Yodel-Ay-Hee-Hoo

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Dianna - Yodel-Ay-Hee-Hoo

Person's Name : Dianna

Establishment : Summerville

Month/Year of Visit : Feb 2023

Summerville's bio: Dianna. 26 years old, China. Natural DD Cup. Friendly and open mind Good service, good massage. Customer response has been very good.

First and foremost, yes, they are real. Personally verified legit. What more do you need to know? I won't say no photoshop here, more likely, like others, the equipment positioned and photographed in the most advantageous position. And perhaps a slight smoothing on the face (that's visible). And yes, there is a bit of sag, it's called gravity acting on MASS... If you compare the photo with the reality, you'll be disappointed (relative), but if you just consider the reality (absolute), I don't think you will be.

Saw the photo, had to try. With Summerville, the photos play a good part in my decisions as I think they're reasonably accurate. Off to the shop, pay my $90 for an hour's fee, and up the stairs. I am familiar with the facilities; the en-suite bathroom worth the extra $20 alone. Dianna looks quite nice, no SYT but no mature hen either. I like the face, I like the body. I strip, shower, and on my return (lessons learned) inquire about extras. For Part 2, standard rates apply - 1 pineapple NHJ, another pineapple some oral, b2b, etc. Spanish is on that page of the menu. Full course meals available, additional charges apply; given the dreaded "up to me", but I'm aware of the going rate.

The massage is fine. No, it's not Ice, Pen... but let's be honest... we're not here for the massage, we're here to yodel. She's a nice girl, some chit-chat, but mostly, during a massage, I'm just a buried face, relaxing, enjoying the sensations... With an en-suite bathroom, oil NOT a problem.

Now with someone I'm familiar with, I MIGHT be a bit handsy, especially when they're massaging my head (yes, the traditional "reach around"), but honestly, if it's a GOOD massage, I don't want to distract her. And if it's the first time, I don't given we don't know (biblical sense) each other. Works FOR ME.

Time for the flip. We've agreed to terms, I have laid a $50 on the table as an initial down payment, but the to be delivered extras, she trusts me. She strips, and she's definitely is a 4 hooker (pun intended, NO disrespect; I'm speaking bra). Touching, tasting, gawking allowed. I've pulled out one of my doms, she puts it on, THEN starts a BJ. Oops, for me, wrong order, but up to her. What comes next - use your imagination. If I have to explain, you don't belong here. Given the mass in front of me, there is a tremendous gravitational attraction, so I decide to finish in the upper valley, and a deep valley it is, those mountains... Like I say, just yodel.

WIR: Yes. Like I say, if you're looking for the rack in the photo, you'll be disappointed. But if you're looking for a large rack, and I can't distinguish between D's and DD's, I think you'll be happy. Only works Saturdays.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Month/Year of Visit : Feb 2023

Second visit, example of a)class, and b)why you want to get a potential repeat's wechat. I message her on wechat to say I would like to see her again. Dianna asks me to contact Summerville to book. Fine, no problem. Some will book the appointment for me; others will ask me to book at the shop. I'm not trying to bypass the shop, just using a direct contact, and here is a perfect example of why. You see, there is a "BUT"... She tells me the red river is about to overflow the dam, and while she will be at work, she will be in a reduced configuration. It's up to me to decide, but she'll understand if I pass. I tell her no problem. After all, with ALL that is available, we'll have no trouble finding other paths to enlightenment.

Proceed to the room, I shower, good massage. We discuss workarounds and topless HJ with Spanish it is. She's a fun lady and again apologizes for the limitations. I have a great time. Now, you can call me a pushover, an easy mark, and for some, I don't deny it. As we know each other, there's been no down payment. Now, I fold 2 pineapples together and hand them to her. However, only expecting one and not holding tightly, the other falls out of her hand onto the floor. I pick it up and hand it to her. She says, "No, it's too much". I just say it's hers, and the look on her face is worth it TO ME.

Class lady in a lot of respects.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Month/Year of Visit : April 2023

Well, obviously I enjoy her company. Summer is not at the desk; the girl there tells me to just pay Dianna directly. Up the stairs, Dianna is happy to see me (and I know she's no longer limited duty). To the room, I hand her $100, telling her this is for the massage, she disappears as I shower. As I finish the shower, she's back.

Massage starts, and it's a great one. She knows her way around a legit table it seems. Even though now we know each other, I don't bother with any reach-around; the massage is that good and I don't want to interfere. This is great, but then my paranoia starts to kick in. The massage seems to be taking a good amount of time, and I'm beginning to wonder if she's misunderstood when I said the $100 was "for the massage", thinking maybe she thinks that's all I'm here for. "I think that she thinks that I think..." Yikes... don't want to go down THAT rabbit hole. I roll up on my side and mention that extras are desired; she just smiles and says yes.

Now, as I surmised earlier in a previous AR somewhere, I might have been pulling out my dom a bit early, so I've not been doing so recently. The other day, it worked. Today... after the traditional NHJ, b2b, etc., she grabs a dom from HER bag, covers me, and starts a BJ. Oh, well, her choice, but given her other attractions, not a red card. We proceed with what consulting adults are wont to do. And I will say, seems the massage did run a bit long, but she doesn't rush, even though we went a few minutes over time.

As we finish, I'm back to reality, even if I feel like a wet noodle. I now wonder where my $10 change went... I am such an idiot at times - as I stand up, there it is, lying right on the chair. Geesh. Class lady, where did that doubt creep in from? I saddle up and ride off into the sunset, wet noodle and all.