Thread: Ella @ Chatswood 60 - Scam and Terrible Experience

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Ella @ Chatswood 60 - Scam and Terrible Experience

I don't normally post here but I felt compelled to create an account and leave this review due to the extremely bad experience I had today. SPOILER ALERT: STAY AWAY!!

Reached out to the store to ask how many girls were available and they said three. I show up and there is only Ella available. A bit annoyed but I think to myself "fine, she looked okay in the photos".

So she comes out and she's a fair bit older and chubbier than in the photos. Not a great start. But since I came all this way, I think "screw it" and go ahead (big mistake). I pay $260 for the top tier "Diamond Service" for 60 min which supposedly includes DFK, BBBJ, 69, DATY, RIMMING and CIM.

I enter the room and she hands me a towel and tells me to take a shower. She then gestures towards the bed where I lie down and she gives a half-hearted BBBJ for maybe 1-2 min. She then places the condom on me and we do it for maybe 8 min. After I finish, she then takes a shower for about 10 min, then tells me to shower as well. At this stage, it is clear she is just trying to waste time. She then asks if I want a massage so I lie face down on the bed and she proceeds to give me the most comically bad massage I have ever received. She just pressed down with her fingertips repeatedly, clearly no idea what she is doing. About 40 min in, she says "OK, all done". At this point I am quite annoyed so I hurriedly get dressed and leave. Should have said something at the counter but I wasn't thinking straight and just wanted to GTFO of there. After I get home, I did reach out to the store but he has left my messages on read and is ignoring me.

In summary:
    Lied about number of girls available,
    Deceptive photos (false advertising),
    Extremely bad service and massage,
    None of the included services provided (DFK, BBBJ, 69, DATY, RIMMING and CIM) other than unenthusiastic 1-2min BBBJ.
    Paid for 60min, session lasted less than 40min.

OVERALL: Terrible experience, 1/10.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for your review.

Based on my experience the 'Cover Girls' system is just a scam. They either use fake photos or highly edited photos. I get that they wanna keep their privacy online but when 90% of the girls are using fake photos its hard to get generous.
    Plus there's a chance that they might refuse to provide the advertised service, even when you request.

All the good ladies have left the shop now. I visit the website time to time even though I don't go to this shop anymore.
    I can tell 5 out of 7 girls are using a fake photo. 2 of them charges you $300 for an hour. So many ladies advertised as Japanese but I highly doubt that's true.
    I can't imagine anyone willing to spend more than $250 for this place just by looking at the website.

If the service I had with the cover girls was at least half decent I wouldn't have mind. I'm happy to pay.
    Unfortunately the only time I had fun with cover girls was when I met Dior. Tried few different cover girls but was very disappointed. Sames as you, I didn't bother complaining at the front desk. Apparently they give you some money back but I just wanted OUT.
    This is purely my own experience with the cover girls. I hope this wasn't the case for many people.

+P.S
    There is a Japanese girl called Kurumi on the list and I am very curious if shes really an AV actor in Japan. Profile looks kinda legit to me but I don't know. Hope to see a review for her soon.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not to sure about this place
    Been once due to an available lady then when I get there she’s not even working and the other options they pushed were not worth it

Banned
    Well that joint is crossed off the list
    One of their loveliest girls has left and now working at Ginza

Junior Member(有D料到)
    After going fairly often three years ago when Ashlyn worked there I have avoided this place like the plauge over the past year.
    Unattractive women who look nothing like their photos, horrible service and the place is becoming a smelly dump.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    Well that joint is crossed off the list
    One of their loveliest girls has left and now working at Ginza
    Who would that be LV?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Abracadabra View Post
    Who would that be LV?
    Purple at 260… Sugar at Ginza

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Was a quality place as “Miss Heavens”
    Then it became “Mature Delights” briefly before becoming the dump it is now

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Purple at 260… Sugar at Ginza
    Thanks LV.
    Didn't see her at Chatswood but reviews there were always favourable.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wall20211017 View Post
    Thanks for your review.

Based on my experience the 'Cover Girls' system is just a scam. They either use fake photos or highly edited photos. I get that they wanna keep their privacy online but when 90% of the girls are using fake photos its hard to get generous.
    Plus there's a chance that they might refuse to provide the advertised service, even when you request.

All the good ladies have left the shop now. I visit the website time to time even though I don't go to this shop anymore.
    I can tell 5 out of 7 girls are using a fake photo. 2 of them charges you $300 for an hour. So many ladies advertised as Japanese but I highly doubt that's true.
    I can't imagine anyone willing to spend more than $250 for this place just by looking at the website.

If the service I had with the cover girls was at least half decent I wouldn't have mind. I'm happy to pay.
    Unfortunately the only time I had fun with cover girls was when I met Dior. Tried few different cover girls but was very disappointed. Sames as you, I didn't bother complaining at the front desk. Apparently they give you some money back but I just wanted OUT.
    This is purely my own experience with the cover girls. I hope this wasn't the case for many people.

+P.S
    There is a Japanese girl called Kurumi on the list and I am very curious if shes really an AV actor in Japan. Profile looks kinda legit to me but I don't know. Hope to see a review for her soon.
    Totally agree was good before Covid 19 hits and cover girl rate makes difference as well. Good shop might visit to TOFTT as few Japanese girls

Senior Member(無間使者)

Ella@Chatswood - scam and Terrible Experience

Thanks LV.
    Didn't see her at Chatswood but reviews there were always favourable.
    @ LV

Purple @ 260? @ which shop is this?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tezzaman18 View Post
    @ LV

Purple @ 260? @ which shop is this?
    Sorry 60 Chatswood it should be

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sorry 60 Chatswood it should be
    If I recall Purple left 60 on 27th October . Unfortunately no immediate plans to return. I have not seen Happy too . The only girl that is of interest to me is CoCO (although that is not her pic too). She took a week off last week and she indicated she will be back sometime this week. Hopefully that happens.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    If I recall Purple left 60 on 27th October . Unfortunately no immediate plans to return. I have not seen Happy too . The only girl that is of interest to me is CoCO (although that is not her pic too). She took a week off last week and she indicated she will be back sometime this week. Hopefully that happens.
    Thanks for Coco insight.

Are the Coco pics they use representative of her or is she markedly different in real life?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Ella @ Chatswood 60 - scam and Terrible Experience

Thanks for Coco insight.

Are the Coco pics they use representative of her or is she markedly different in real life?
    Unfortunately , those are not her pics. However she is pretty , slim , friendly and the service is good . So far , she has not disappointed me. Did a review of her on 6/10. It was inadvertently under Lala's blog. At the moment , she is my favourite the shop has to offer by way of the Asians WLs.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Unfortunately , those are not her pics. However she is pretty , slim , friendly and the service is good . So far , she has not disappointed me. Did a review of her on 6/10. It was inadvertently under Lala's blog. At the moment , she is my favourite the shop has to offer by way of the Asians WLs.
    Thanks for insight tezzaman.
    I'll check out your review.