Thread: Ibuki - bdsm fun

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar

Ibuki - bdsm fun

Ibuki greets me at the gate. First impressions - cute mid 20s Asian mix with a tight bod and small but perky breasts. Bit of an alterna look that reminds me of the famous Kate who worked here a couple of years ago.

Firm massage just the way I like it. Lots of chatting which led to a conversation about whether I’d like to try some bdsm. Ok I’m up for it.

She gets naked - nice tits. Then tells me to close my eyes and count to three. Ok. I get tied up and she asks me to keep my eyes closed. Tickling, nipple play on me, bodyslide, cock flicking, spanking. Then shoves her finger in my arse. I love her fucking my arse and am moaning loudly. She’s into it.

More play then she shoves a dildo up my but and plays with my cock. Sensational. I normally can’t cum when I’ve got something in my bum but I let a massive load rip.

Finish with clean up and deep breathing. Then it’s count to three and get chucked back in the real world.

How was your Saturday afternoon?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguyinsf View Post
    Ibuki greets me at the gate. First impressions - cute mid 20s Asian mix with a tight bod and small but perky breasts. Bit of an alterna look that reminds me of the famous Kate who worked here a couple of years ago.

Firm massage just the way I like it. Lots of chatting which led to a conversation about whether I’d like to try some bdsm. Ok I’m up for it.

She gets naked - nice tits. Then tells me to close my eyes and count to three. Ok. I get tied up and she asks me to keep my eyes closed. Tickling, nipple play on me, bodyslide, cock flicking, spanking. Then shoves her finger in my arse. I love her fucking my arse and am moaning loudly. She’s into it.

More play then she shoves a dildo up my but and plays with my cock. Sensational. I normally can’t cum when I’ve got something in my bum but I let a massive load rip.

Finish with clean up and deep breathing. Then it’s count to three and get chucked back in the real world.

How was your Saturday afternoon?
    She is definitely awesome to talk to and great with service. What service/price was this?

Shop Owner
    Thanks darling good review,looking forward to see you soon

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Good review bro
    Many activities happening in the room
    Thanks for sharing special moments