Extras Cost : N/A

Services Provided This Session : Rub n Tug, Titty Fucking, Massage

Massage: 8
    English: 9

Size/shape: 165 cm, Muscular, Toned, Petit, D cup, Implants

Nationality or Ethnicity: Thailand

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

WeChat : Yes, the website has QR code

Not going to lie. Vitality Charm at broadway is one of my Go-To Massage shops. Not only is the place clean and spacious. Their masseuse is skilled (some are qualified to massage) and has an excellent happy ending finish. I hate to share my hidden gems but, she deserve to be known.

I booked Nana for 45 minutes. She greeted me very warmly. Her English is excellent, and she looks like a bombshell. Tanned skin, Big Boobs and a nice ass. She told me to take a quick shower and insisted that I take one, even though I already took one before visiting the shop.

Round 1, Her massage is good. She does not qualify for massage, but it is still pretty good. Pressure is good, and technique is good. We had an excellent conversation, and she could keep up with the topic we were discussing at that point.

Round 2, she took off her top and, wow, her tits. It is huge. Her body toned. Holy shit, she is a bombshell—one of the hottest ML I've seen in a while.
    Sometimes ML would jerk you off real quick so you can come fast. Not her. Nana has this fantastic technique, she keeps jerking and stop. She was teasing and creating this good build-up to climax. She hops on top of me, starts my cock sensually and plays around the tip. OMG, it felt like she knew all of the good spots. She turns around now her ass is facing me, he made this motion that made it feel like she was sucking my dick, but it wasn't, but who cares. It felt good, and the view is good. She then proceeds to slide her beautiful D cup on my cock; It felt sooo good. We switch positions, and this time I'm on the top, I continue to fuck that D cup until I come, and holy shit. I came a lot. One of the hottest climax I had in a while for (RnT shop)

Overall, I enjoyed my experience with Nana. I recommend you try her. Her HJ skills is amazing, excellent build up and she is not the type of girl who just jerk you off and let you hold their tits during part 2. Unfortunately, she does not do any EXTRA. If she does. Boy, I would fuck her brains out.

Tip her well, and see her often boys.
    BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    So...was your visit in 2021 or 2022....if 2021 why wait for a year to tell us?

Quote Originally Posted by kingwally View Post
    So...was your visit in 2021 or 2022....if 2021 why wait for a year to tell us?
    Sorry, I used my old Format. My visit was 2022. Thanks for pointing it out.
    BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Awesome report brother
    Shop looks spacious and nice
    Thanks for sharing good intel

Went to see her again last week for 1 hour. Definitely just opt for 45 minute. 1 Hour is just way too long with her. She will do like 25 minute massage and the rest is just teasing. She will start with her usual, and when the routine is over she will start all over again. So it gets boring in my opinion.
    BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY

Senior Member(無間使者)
    she sounds amazing. Love a little toned thai chick.
    Would you say she has abs ?