Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Lets be real, are rnt's starting to struggle ??

Senior Member(無間使者)

Lets be real, are rnt's starting to struggle ??

Over the last few weeks I have called in to a number of RNT's around the inner west and the girls are so short of business if you turn to go instead of stay they will start bargaining. Never before have I seen this.

Case in point was Marrickville, saturday afternoon, I climbed the stairs and the lady whilst not a real looker was very enthusiastic and basically wouldn't let me go claiming I was her first customer for the day and the other girl had gone home giving up for the day. We worked out a deal and she then proceeded to lock up as though she was leaving. Whilst she was downstairs at the front, I checked the rooms to ensure there was nobody else there and we jointly locked the back door. Now consider this was only 3.pm and I didn't leave till after 6.pm and I was only 4 pineapples lighter, I consider I got good value.

I am not suggesting that this is repeatable, but how can these girls really survive only only one customer per day ?

I start to wonder when we will see the number of shops declining ?

Banned
    Yes business seems to be down. I got discount for only $100 for half an hour of Part II in Burwood last month.

I went to another shop in Burwood on Friday. Asked the girl how much? She said anything you like. We were only doing pussy slide but she guided me inside her.

I walked away with $150 which in normal days would have cost me at least $200.

She is young, fair, beautiful and tight. We were talking about doing it outside the parlour. She seemed keen.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Everyday im getting messages for me to come to all the contacts I have built up over the past few years... I wish I was special but the harsh reality is that these girls are just drumming up business as work is on the quiet side right now.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    One of my old time regulars is sending messages wanting to meetup. Unfortunately (for her) I just do not find her value or even enticing anymore. Sure we have been doing it for years, but she has just lost any appeal. Its not her age nor her body, but her desperation which is the turn off. She works around a few of the suburban rnt/brothels )always changing), never touches drugs, and dolls up fairly well. But she has her family in china to feed....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Wonder if FS shops are experiencing the same?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Spoken to some relevant people, they said December and January business will be low for rnt industry. Probably punters save some money for special occasions such Christmas or New year

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    Yes business seems to be down. I got discount for only $100 for half an hour of Part II in Burwood last month.

I went to another shop in Burwood on Friday. Asked the girl how much? She said anything you like. We were only doing pussy slide but she guided me inside her.

I walked away with $150 which in normal days would have cost me at least $200.

She is young, fair, beautiful and tight. We were talking about doing it outside the parlour. She seemed keen.
    Was this one of the popular shops in Burwood or one of the smaller ones? Are all shops suffering the same fate or is it just the less well known ones?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Beitahan View Post
    Spoken to some relevant people, they said December and January business will be low for rnt industry. Probably punters save some money for special occasions such Christmas or New year
    This is very true. EOY holidays means a lot of punters would be forced to go along with holiday plans.

Plus some other factors are making it doubly bad this year.

This industry lives and breathes on disposable income. The inflation / interest rate situation will hit them particularly hard.

The World Cup this year being held so close to EOY doesn't help either. Wonder how big is the overlap between football fans / sports gamblers and the punting demographic? The tournament would've turned some people's days and nights upside down.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    yep been getting text messages from places I visited once many many months ago.
    I kind of lost my drive to punt nowadays, service has been horrible and primarily being a RNT person, the amount some girls ask is shocking that i don't bother returning.

Baby Member(留言版初哥) MrSmashOrPass's Avatar
    Yeah same as me, few places texting me to let me know the regular girl I used to see is available. My lust can't justify the crappy service and cost to visit can spend it on something else more satisfying.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Let's put it this way, I don't think the shop owners will be having only a cheeseboard for Christmas lunch/dinner this year. Case in point - 200 Stanmore in the process of opening up a sister shop in Petersham.

But some of the girls are no doubt struggling - I've heard this from a few of my regulars as well. Therein also lies the problem - some are working multiple shops... there are only so many punters to go around and a change of name between one shop and the other ain't going to cut it if your service is average.

It is very much 'survival of the fittest' - you could almost call this the 'dress rehearsal' for the forthcoming recession. Agree with the notion that this industry relies a lot on disposable income. Like, I've been wanting to pay a visit to one of the higher end RnTs (Bodyrotic, Bliss, Sirs, etc) recently, but I just can't justify the additional premium (not when my other regulars are spoiling me for less than half the cost - even a double with 2 x regulars still comes in cheaper).

The good providers who charge fair rates for their 'extra' services will still get plenty of business + income even in the quiet times. The average providers will not be so lucky.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Any idea when 200 Stanmore will be opening the Marickville shop?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by MDPorto View Post
    Let's put it this way, I don't think the shop owners will be having only a cheeseboard for Christmas lunch/dinner this year. Case in point - 200 Stanmore in the process of opening up a sister shop in Marrickville.

But some of the girls are no doubt struggling - I've heard this from a few of my regulars as well. Therein also lies the problem - some are working multiple shops... there are only so many punters to go around and a change of name between one shop and the other ain't going to cut it if your service is average.

It is very much 'survival of the fittest' - you could almost call this the 'dress rehearsal' for the forthcoming recession. Agree with the notion that this industry relies a lot on disposable income. Like, I've been wanting to pay a visit to one of the higher end RnTs (Bodyrotic, Bliss, Sirs, etc) recently, but I just can't justify the additional premium (not when my other regulars are spoiling me for less than half the cost - even a double with 2 x regulars still comes in cheaper).

The good providers who charge fair rates for their 'extra' services will still get plenty of business + income even in the quiet times. The average providers will not be so lucky.
    higher end RnTs (Bodyrotic, Bliss, Sirs, etc) Would like to give them a go just wondering what are the differences other than luxury atmospheres? Bath house has good facilities too

I’ve got no sympathy- this industry is recession proof

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    I thought it was going to be in Petersham, not Marrickville? She's taking over the old Romeo's shop, which is located in Petersham.

Think her plan for that is to make it another 100% Thai place. What do you guys think about that?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    I thought it was going to be in Petersham, not Marrickville? She's taking over the old Romeo's shop, which is located in Petersham.

Think her plan for that is to make it another 100% Thai place. What do you guys think about that?
    You are correct - yes, it is Petersham.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I really think its all about service and price points !

I have just spent the morning with one of my ladies who rang me to invite me over for session. She did indicate something different to enjoy whilst I was there.
    Ok, I arrived at her new location near Eastgardens and she shower then find me. So With just a towel around me I start exploring her new place and find her sitting in a hot tub/spa on the balcony. Wow drop the towel and hop in and for such a cold windy day the water was nice and warm. The actual spa was one of those $500 self blowup units and did quite a good job. After around 20 minutes we moved inside to the second bedroom which had a slippery blowup mattress and we proceeded to a nuru gel session which ended up as a real slippery fs session.

Definitely reminded me of my Japan trip before covid.

I asked if she was advertising, and the answer was no. She said "DO NOT" give her details out. She is just keeping to some of her old customers whilst perfecting her techniques as she really will not offer FS and has to practice getting the guys off basically on demand without any penetration.

Banned
    The good shops will never struggle
    Clean
    Good Decor
    Great girls who know what they are doing
    No outrageous extras cost
    No bait and switch
    Honest photos
    Customer focus
    Competent reception who communicates well
    That’s it in a nutshell
    There aren’t many who meet the criteria

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There's way to many shops now anyway.

Back in the day you would rarely want to leave but only half the girls now are worth seeing.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Def tougher times I agree.

Some girls have told me only 3 customers for the complete day shift.. (RNT) ... And these are the hotter girls.. while some girls are only getting 1-2 customers for the whole day. Cant survive on that..

Probably that's now why FS in RNT is more avail. 10 Years ago maybe only 30-40% offering max... Recently I think maybe 70% or even higher are offering FS..

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast