Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lets be real, are rnt's starting to struggle ??

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yes definitely feeling it and can notice it, you walk in a shop and see all the girls waiting playing on their phones

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    It's a quiet time of year. Ironically when people start going back to work things will pick up.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    The good shops will never struggle
    Clean
    Good Decor
    Great girls who know what they are doing
    No outrageous extras cost
    No bait and switch
    Honest photos
    Customer focus
    Competent reception who communicates well
    That’s it in a nutshell
    There aren’t many who meet the criteria
    Well said. Simple business 101. It’s a discretionary spend item and I imagine they milked it after COVID?

Also should point out a lot of these girls are still cleaning up even though business is “slow”. Still making close to $1000 a day - more than most punters would be making. Now that there’s more competition than ever they actually need to do good business and not just rely on us needing to release the valve and rely on convenience

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Agree 100 % if its consistent and reliable youll go back.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abracadabra View Post
    Wonder if FS shops are experiencing the same?
    Anecdotal but I dropped by Tiffany's on a Friday night a few weeks ago at like 2am...they were busy and there were only two girls available despite a larger roster advertised.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kjai View Post
    Any idea when 200 Stanmore will be opening the Marickville shop?
    It's on trial run at the moment.

Some punters are invited to test the new 2 holes massage beds.

I think Ada wanted the bed to be lower so that the Thai girls with shorter arms could reach it.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I've heard it's because of covid going crazy and inflation/xmas. Will be interesting what happens in Jan.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post

I think Ada wanted the bed to be lower so that the Thai girls with shorter arms could reach it.
    I'd love to get in the test group haha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hsteve View Post
    higher end RnTs (Bodyrotic, Bliss, Sirs, etc) Would like to give them a go just wondering what are the differences other than luxury atmospheres? Bath house has good facilities too
    Two holes massage tables, caucasian/multi-nationality ladies, showers in every room, clothes off start of the session, some girls are also much more experienced and experts at using the two hole table - Bodyrotic offers some different services i.e. striptease, they have themed rooms such as the 'fantasy room'.

In fact, Bodyrotic was my first ever experience in RnT and I stayed fairly loyal to them for many years (they have had some absolute stunners who've given brilliant service over the years - from the days when they were in Five Dock to these days located in Camperdown)... but then I discovered one girl named Ariana, Eurasian stunner - she's apparently got Vietnamese, Italian and Australian bloodlines. Asian girls never did it for me, until I met her, and then I 'got it' so to speak.

Then I started looking for other options to see more Asian girls so came across 227 Broadway and Sydney Baby Massage after reading these forums. Thats also when I became much more service focused rather than worrying about the facilities and atmosphere (more on this later).

While I will still visit Ariana (she only occasionally does shifts now and quickly gets booked out) + Suki (another mixed Japanese hottie) + Jordana (Mediterranean stunner), I'm only likely to visit Bodyrotic once a quarter (if at all - and only likely if my other regular options have run dry).

Bodyrotic = $280 for 1 hour. Other places are over $300p/h now and over priced both for facilities and the quality of girls on offer.

Upmarket Bath House Crows Nest (?) = I know they are on the cheaper side ($200p/h or so), but haven't been there in a long time and haven't had any reliable intel on the girls and service level.

In conclusion - I'm not fussed on facilities and atmosphere, as long as the place is clean and if the rooms have wall mirrors + two hole tables that is an added bonus. Service is where it is at for me. Bodyrotic, I think, is still fair value across all facets (but opinion may vary for most punters), and Bath House may also be the same, but every other higher end RnT now seems to be over the $300p/h mark and I don't think the facilities, quality of girls and quality of service matches up to the price.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post

I was going to give it a rest with you, I rang the shop, you are total bullshit and they certainly know you and it's not good..I'll leave it there, make your own judgement Sibon has a big problem, if you believe this guy maybe you might wanna buy the Harbour Bridge...I guarantee you are not welcome there or Artarmon, if you have actually been there......Merry Christmas

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    coincidently i was also thinking about this
    went to a regular MP one thats normally just HE offered but the massage lady offered CBJ and for $10 less than her usual quote "just for you"

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Definitely agree with OP, popped into a shop two weeks ago, around 1:30pm? I was her first punter, had good rapport, instantly offered CBJ and even FS, even though she said she never usually did (no showers on premises). Super reasonable rate too.

Of course, I took it up, but still, there's been a squeeze in some areas. I think it also depends on the area you'll be going too; the CBD and surrounds probably already have less people than usual going in with flexible working arrangements, and now with inflation, it's hyper competitive out there.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I Guess with time it will get better. But prices will definitely go up when everything will be settled

Banned
    Some known shops updating their WeChat moments with "Book fast, almost fully booked!" but when you ask for availability they will respond with the closest hour.

Inflation is ripping a hole in people's wallets and many RNT shops are doing "bait & switch" tactics with with fake pics or heavily Photoshopped old pics. One shop even recycles names and photos of MLs who no longer work there.

What I dislike about most ML these days is that even with 3 pineapples they don't let you explore their body. I'd rather go to an FS shop where the WL would rather the customer spend more time exploring her body to pass the hour.

Banned
    I’ve been a customer at Lisa’s RnT joint at shop 19, 369 Victoria St Chatswood for 10 years. It’s upstairs at the Asian village next to Chase. I remember about 5-years ago, she had 4 girls on, plus herself and was busy all day, 7-days a week. Then Covid hit and business died. Since reopening, over the past 18-months she has struggled to find staff and even closed on Wednesdays. She’s open 7-days now, but is personally forced to be back on the tools as she can’t find anyone to work there as business is so slow. The girls she does find won’t clear $200 a day. Her long timer, the very naughty Linda has left for good and she was her money maker. She’s also jacked up the price to $80, and punters are just staying away. I’d be surprised if she lasts much longer.

Her staff all did HJ, but she would never do it herself.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by MDPorto View Post
    caucasian/multi-nationality ladies, showers in every room, clothes off start of the session
    Erotic Slides used to be a great option for $240/hr. Latin Americans in a private apartment who didn’t waste time getting straight to body to body. Shame they’re not around anymore (and their Asian counterpart Chatswood Bunny House as well).

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    I was going to give it a rest with you, I rang the shop, you are total bullshit and they certainly know you and it's not good..I'll leave it there, make your own judgement Sibon has a big problem, if you believe this guy maybe you might wanna buy the Harbour Bridge...I guarantee you are not welcome there or Artarmon, if you have actually been there......Merry Christmas
    Have you ever thought perhaps they don't welcome you? That's why you have information mismatch?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    She needs to smarten up her marketing.. WeChat …Line etc
    When the going gets tough marketing becomes critical
    Yes agree. Lisa is in her 50s and provides no extras. The other girl Anna is a real old boiler in her 60s and does do HJ and BBBJ if you’re desperate. Plus the $80 massage price is a mental block for punters.

She needs to recruit young Thai chicks, lower the price to $70 and give the girls free reign for extras. Plus advertise heavily on WeChat as you say plus these forums. Unfortunately, Lisa would be clueless on these things and the shop is dying a slow death

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by syxxx View Post
    I'd love to get in the test group haha
    It's not difficult. Just be a regular punter there.

You may become their house tester.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast