Thread: Kirribilli & milsons point establishments

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Kirribilli & milsons point establishments

Hi all, I just moved to the area and looking for a local rnt/FS establishment. Kirribilli Asian massage has been recommended but has shut down so I just wondered if any others were around?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The closest are Sunny Massage lvl 3 97 Pacific Hwy Nth Syd. Pure massage 115 Pacific Hwy Nth Syd.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by B J Hunter View Post
    The closest are Sunny Massage lvl 3 97 Pacific Hwy Nth Syd. Pure massage 115 Pacific Hwy Nth Syd.
    I've always put off trying Sunny Massage because by the looks of it you have to enter a building lobby and take a lift. I'm always concerned that someone is going to ask me where I'm going so they can give directions

Quote Originally Posted by Kizuraz View Post
    I've always put off trying Sunny Massage because by the looks of it you have to enter a building lobby and take a lift. I'm always concerned that someone is going to ask me where I'm going so they can give directions
    shouldn't be worried, I have never bumped into anyone. Go to level 3 and when the doors open, there's Sunny Massage.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kizuraz View Post
    Absolutely discreet place. When you hop out the lift there’s only 1 other suite next door, nobody walking around at all. On the extremely odd chance somebody is in the corridor when the lift opens, go straight left and around the corner to the bathroom for cover. Breathe easy buddy this place is really private!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Can definitely recommend Sunny, been a couple of times and they were stunners

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    There is Pure Massage at North Sydney. They are on Pacific Highway across the shoping centre. They also offer fs. The rooms are clean and with nice mirrors.

Banned
    There’s at least three Asian RnTs in Crows Nest which is 5 minutes away. Free parking at Woolies. Also the usual favourites in Artarmon which are also very close.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    There's Phoenix brothel at crows nest. Been there once got a decently looking milf gave me two shots so wasn't too bad.

Eden garden use to be there too. All milfs but decent service and cheap.

Sunny massage is great. You go there more for the massage as the FS is pretty vanilla.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    pure vs sunny, which best? Have try pure and know what I get but for some reason never try sunny. Which has better look?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jj12345 View Post
    pure vs sunny, which best? Have try pure and know what I get but for some reason never try sunny. Which has better look?
    Sunny is a bit sterile TBH. It’s a bit dark, with no natural light. Girls are fine but service is methodical. It’s like going into an office to work on spreadsheets

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by jj12345 View Post
    Pure massage hands down. It's clean, has showers and what you pay includes a nude massage. Plus they are licensed so full service is 50 dollars on top.

Also it's a lot more discreet I reckon. Yes it's next to the HSBC bank but it's this little side door that's enclosed inwards with no signs so no one would think otherwise if you popped in or out unless they know.

Banned
    There is a bridge you can walk..... Kirribilli house or Barangaroo

Banned
    Catch a fish along the way

Banned
    Ultimo.... Harris Street a nice breeze

Banned
    Summerville is a great place

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Somebeardyfella View Post
    Can definitely recommend Sunny, been a couple of times and they were stunners
    Do they post a roster anywhere? It's been ages since I've been there, and was hit and miss at the time. Any recommendations?