Establishment : No 5 Marrickville

Month/Year of Visit : 19/12/22

Rates : $250/60mins

Extras Cost : Didn't ask for any

Services Provided This Session : Cowgirl, Doggie, Mish, BJ, CIM

Size/shape : B-Cups, trimmed, size 6-8

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : No

My experience/comments : Jennifer was late to come into the room so I showered alone, came in and was good to speak to. I layed her down and started DFK and gave her a lick all over, pussy looked nice so went down there. A few mins after i started licking a strong stench was coming from her pussy, me being the battler I am I tried to put it aside and focus on the mission at hand.

It got to much so I asked her for a BBBJ to which she obliged. Very teethy and limited gagging seemed like a real rookie which is disappointing for a place like No5 and when you are paying over $250 per hr.

On went the condom and i put her into doggie and pounded away she came a few times but the stench kept getting to me where to the point I was going to vomit. I tried to keep going but the little man wanted no more and couldn't cum.

Only positive was she seemed like a really nice girl and easy to talk to

Looks: 6/10
    Body: 5/10
    Service: 7/10

Would I go back? NO CHANCE IN HELL!!!!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Damn bro I don't envy your unwavering commitment to the deed, your little man had enough sense to nope out and you should have as well.. hahahaha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Although she got some good reviews, Saw her in intro and did not liked in intro. Thats few months back.i will probably pass her.

Instead i saw Nali and never regretted.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Dayum, nothing like a stinky pussy to completely kill the mood!
    Sounds to me like she's got a bad case of BV. Really strong fishy pong that hits you like a truck.
    Respect your persistence, bro. I woulda tapped out on the first whiff of that shitty smell!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lol... yeah I managed to cop a whiff awhile ago too, along with a bit of pungent BO.

Her bogan accent also put me off straight away, so needless to say, wasn't sticking around for the full 30mins.

Basically did what most WLs probably do when they have to service one of us dirty bastards, held my breath, pumped away and endured the whole ordeal trying to get it over nice and quick.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Hmm....not good for the resume!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Dayum, nothing like a stinky pussy to completely kill the mood!
    Sounds to me like she's got a bad case of BV. Really strong fishy pong that hits you like a truck.
    Respect your persistence, bro. I woulda tapped out on the first whiff of that shitty smell!
    Uhh... This wouldn't be some case of or related to an sti/std right?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nabz View Post
    BV isn’t really an STI, it’s an imbalance of bacteria in the vagina, but it does need to be treated. That said it can be spread between girls and she really shouldn’t be working until she is better.

So make sure you wash off properly and you should be fine

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    In my last encounter with BV, I had that horrid smell stuck in my nose for the rest of the day. I was checking all over my clothes to see if I got some stuck on it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    In my last encounter with BV, I had that horrid smell stuck in my nose for the rest of the day. I was checking all over my clothes to see if I got some stuck on it.
    Like a possum that dies in a wall cavity of your house...........

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    Like a possum that dies in a wall cavity of your house...........
    Mate I’ve got a beard so that smell sits right on my face

Junior Member(有D料到)

Jennifer's response

Quote Originally Posted by thehoof View Post
    Person's Name : Jennifer

Establishment : No 5 Marrickville

Month/Year of Visit : 19/12/22

Rates : $250/60mins

Extras Cost : Didn't ask for any

Services Provided This Session : Cowgirl, Doggie, Mish, BJ, CIM

Size/shape : B-Cups, trimmed, size 6-8

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : No

My experience/comments : Jennifer was late to come into the room so I showered alone, came in and was good to speak to. I layed her down and started DFK and gave her a lick all over, pussy looked nice so went down there. A few mins after i started licking a strong stench was coming from her pussy, me being the battler I am I tried to put it aside and focus on the mission at hand.

It got to much so I asked her for a BBBJ to which she obliged. Very teethy and limited gagging seemed like a real rookie which is disappointing for a place like No5 and when you are paying over $250 per hr.

On went the condom and i put her into doggie and pounded away she came a few times but the stench kept getting to me where to the point I was going to vomit. I tried to keep going but the little man wanted no more and couldn't cum.

Only positive was she seemed like a really nice girl and easy to talk to

Looks: 6/10
    Body: 5/10
    Service: 7/10

Would I go back? NO CHANCE IN HELL!!!!!
    Hi Jennifer is a friend of mine and read your post and was naturally upset with the negative review and asked me to respond for her. Firstly the issue of feminine hygiene shes honestly paranoid about being clean fresh and presenting well for her customers regularly uses femfresh and other products so that the experience is enjoyable for everyone. She believes that the post was more to do with her not agreeing to his demands rather than any real odour issue. ill post her texts to me to give a more authentic perspective of how she viewed the booking.

Stupid lebo wrote a bad review say I have bad bv when he put his dick in my arse hole and lick me and try to do natural and doesn't even want to pay me extra

I told him no arse hole fucking and put arse hole and takes out put back in my vagina I said no he just dickhead

And customer when lick my pussy they like it so watery and then kiss me in my mouth and make me taste my own nocturne

And I told him I don't do gagging I don't gagg and on the comment he say rip off cause gagging I didn't do.

I hate the new client when I told him I don't do arse hole fucking tight as won't even give me extra tips and full force it and I try to reject it bloody u can tell he a user used girls and tell me let's do private I asked him how much u pay Me and his respond was I give u my whole cock for free idiot

Then they complaint on auss99 I have bad breathe it's them when they do this to me

There are 3 sides to each story
    his side
    her side
    and the truth
    I leave it up to my fellow punters to make their own judgement as to what went on in the booking and ask why she might be upset with the negative review

Ps. She noted that most girls develop some odour when close to their period and conceded it might be partly true but that the extent is greatly exaggerated.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sizematters View Post
    Hi Jennifer is a friend of mine and read your post and was naturally upset with the negative review and asked me to respond for her. Firstly the issue of feminine hygiene shes honestly paranoid about being clean fresh and presenting well for her customers regularly uses femfresh and other products so that the experience is enjoyable for everyone. She believes that the post was more to do with her not agreeing to his demands rather than any real odour issue. ill post her texts to me to give a more authentic perspective of how she viewed the booking.

Stupid lebo wrote a bad review say I have bad bv when he put his dick in my arse hole and lick me and try to do natural and doesn't even want to pay me extra

I told him no arse hole fucking and put arse hole and takes out put back in my vagina I said no he just dickhead

And customer when lick my pussy they like it so watery and then kiss me in my mouth and make me taste my own nocturne

And I told him I don't do gagging I don't gagg and on the comment he say rip off cause gagging I didn't do.

I hate the new client when I told him I don't do arse hole fucking tight as won't even give me extra tips and full force it and I try to reject it bloody u can tell he a user used girls and tell me let's do private I asked him how much u pay Me and his respond was I give u my whole cock for free idiot

Then they complaint on auss99 I have bad breathe it's them when they do this to me

his side
    her side
    and the truth
    I leave it up to my fellow punters to make their own judgement as to what went on in the booking and ask why she might be upset with the negative review

Ps. She noted that most girls develop some odour when close to their period and conceded it might be partly true but that the extent is greatly exaggerated.
    Her english is definitely not that poor. Are they really her texts?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nabz View Post
    Ph imbalance. Not a sti. Easily treated.

Senior Member(無間使者) Thomas Crown's Avatar

his side
    her side
    and the truth

Kudos to you Mr S for helping Jennifer tell her side of the story. The original post had that feeling of sour grapes to me. I didn’t believe a word of it.

Had two sessions with Jennifer earlier this year and she was awesome. Energetic. Sparky. Skilled (sensational blow job). Easy going. Fun. Got two shots out of me both times. Hot little body too.

Maybe the OP needs a new approach. He might find the girls at N5M more accommodating if he didn’t try to sodomise them without their consent.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Over to you Mrhoof. Are you that said "Lebo"?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi Jennifer is a friend of mine and read your post and was naturally upset with the negative review and asked me to respond for her. Firstly the issue of feminine hygiene shes honestly paranoid about being clean fresh and presenting well for her customers regularly uses femfresh and other products so that the experience is enjoyable for everyone.
    First, having seen Jennifer before She seems like a pretty cool chick. She wasn’t my cup of tea but hope she is doing alright. Something most people don’t get is excessive washing may be part of the problem here. It’s actually a cause of BV. Best practice (I’ve been told from other working girls and a few doctors) is to drink heaps of water and try to urinate after sex.

She believes that the post was more to do with her not agreeing to his demands rather than any real odour issue. ill post her texts to me to give a more authentic perspective of how she viewed the booking.
    This is always a worry and something that I’ve heard of happening before from the WL’s I’ve known. It’s one of the reasons I never take one off bad reviews as gospel, especially when she has multiple good reviews.

Hopefully she is ok and out of respect I’m going to stop posting here to let this thread die.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Crown View Post
    Maybe the OP needs a new approach. He might find the girls at N5M more accommodating if he didn’t try to sodomise them without their consent.
    Let’s call a spade a spade because there is a word for this behaviour. It’s called rape if she doesn’t consent and should be treated as such.

If true I hope she has reported it to the staff at the front so other girls don’t cop the same treatment. I get she probably won’t want to take it to the police as the whole court procedure is a nightmare for victims and even worse for WL’s. But at least they can ban him from the shop.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Jennifer is a lovely girl. Great figure, lively personality, positive attitude, excellent service. Shouldn’t have to put up with this kind of abuse, not just dealing with entitled abusers and the threat of some BS review if they don’t comply with outrageous requests. The first post should be removed, Doesn’t sound like fact, more the sort of opinion abusive and coercive controllers go on with.

Not the first time I’ve heard girls tell me privately of punters physically abusing them, even slapping and choking but they don’t want to create a fuss or threaten their chances of work.

Jennifer and friend … thank you for speaking out. I know a lot of us support you and wish you well. Keep happy, you deserve better.

Hi Everyone,
    Thanks for standing out for our girls. We already talked with Jennifer to make sure she didn't get hurt. We always respect our girls and prefer only let gentlemen come to our shop.

For Mr thehoof, we not sure what happened between you and our shop before, but you keep saying our shop overpriced under the AR for Marine and Naomi, and now something bad about Jennifer. We never replied about those because we believe all fellows here have their own judgement.

Anyway we won't reply this AR again, just let is go. Best wishes to everyone and Merry Christmas!

---N5M
    Last edited by Marrickvill_5; 20-12-2022 at 08:19 PM.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast