Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
    Where in Chatswood? I would do it
    Not Chatswood60?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Not Chatswood60?
    I hope not. I wouldn’t go there

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've seen Jennifer maybe 4 times, both at 5 Marrickville and Chatswood 60. Had a good time every time and no hint of bad smells.

Jennifer has a great personality and only cares about making sure that you have had a good time.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
    I hope not. I wouldn’t go there
    its the right place according to post above

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flintstone View Post
    So many mongers have said they’re going to book her next just to prove that the OP is wrong. Has anyone actually done that yet since this trouble started, or is it all just bullshit talk?

Fred, I for one have been scoring the roster at No5 pretty much every day and Jennifer has not been on it, since all this broke loose. Plus I am away for 2 weeks, but back a little before or after New Year.

If she is at C60, I will make a visit and report back.

WM

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by dodgybastard2 View Post
    I've seen Jennifer maybe 4 times, both at 5 Marrickville and Chatswood 60. Had a good time every time and no hint of bad smells.

Jennifer has a great personality and only cares about making sure that you have had a good time.

Hi dodgy,

what was her name at Chatswood60? Was it still Jennifer, or other?

Can't seem to find her on their website.

Thanks,

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreManger View Post
    Hi dodgy,

Thanks,
    I think it was still Jennifer. You can't miss her on the roster, she's described as ABC chinese.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Hi dodgy,

Thanks,
    Nikki at Chatswood 60

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks bro,

I am not very good at spelling, but I couldn't find her in the first three pages of girls that used to work there. It's weird because they still have 'Miini' on there, who left 2-3 years ago....

But no ABC or Jennifer.

No worries.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks bro,

I am not very good at spelling, but I couldn't find her in the first three pages of girls that used to work there. It's weird because they still have 'Miini' on there, who left 2-3 years ago....

But no ABC or Jennifer.

No worries.
    https://chatswood60.com.au/cover-girl-nikki-2/

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred69 View Post
    Nikki at Chatswood 60
    Oops, nikki it is.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hi guys, I thought I'd give you an update on Jennifer/Nikki we have been texting back and forth about the comments on this thread and she really appreciates the kind gentleman that have come to her defence...... a girl always loves a knight in shining armour lol.
    From what I've seen she was very hurt by the personal odour claims and lost her self confidence for several days. She's always prided herself about her hygiene so it was a double blow.
    She has been researching furiously and is determined never to give anyone cause to comment again.
    A couple of other things she mentioned was that she sets her alarm for 6 minutes before the end of the booking to allow a guy time to finish and have a quick wash.
    She asked do you want me to post where she's this week. She would love for you guys to introduce yourself to her .

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred69 View Post
    Nikki at Chatswood 60
    Thanks Fred69

Much appreciated

WM

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ReginaldBubbles View Post
    Thanks Bro,

Likewise

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sizematters View Post
    Hi guys, I thought I'd give you an update on Jennifer/Nikki we have been texting back and forth about the comments on this thread and she really appreciates the kind gentleman that have come to her defence...... a girl always loves a knight in shining armour lol.
    From what I've seen she was very hurt by the personal odour claims and lost her self confidence for several days. She's always prided herself about her hygiene so it was a double blow.
    She has been researching furiously and is determined never to give anyone cause to comment again.
    A couple of other things she mentioned was that she sets her alarm for 6 minutes before the end of the booking to allow a guy time to finish and have a quick wash.
    She asked do you want me to post where she's this week. She would love for you guys to introduce yourself to her .

Hi SM,
    Yes, by all means. I can't see her until next week as I am away. You can post or PM me and I will be happy to introduce myself when I visit. C60 is closer for me than No5, but I have also done that drive a number of times

Thanks for connecting

WM

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Not at Chatswood anymore. She s at 45 George St same name

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by thehoof View Post
    Person's Name : Jennifer

Establishment : No 5 Marrickville

Month/Year of Visit : 19/12/22

Rates : $250/60mins

Extras Cost : Didn't ask for any

Services Provided This Session : Cowgirl, Doggie, Mish, BJ, CIM

Size/shape : B-Cups, trimmed, size 6-8

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : No

My experience/comments : Jennifer was late to come into the room so I showered alone, came in and was good to speak to. I layed her down and started DFK and gave her a lick all over, pussy looked nice so went down there. A few mins after i started licking a strong stench was coming from her pussy, me being the battler I am I tried to put it aside and focus on the mission at hand.

It got to much so I asked her for a BBBJ to which she obliged. Very teethy and limited gagging seemed like a real rookie which is disappointing for a place like No5 and when you are paying over $250 per hr.

On went the condom and i put her into doggie and pounded away she came a few times but the stench kept getting to me where to the point I was going to vomit. I tried to keep going but the little man wanted no more and couldn't cum.

Only positive was she seemed like a really nice girl and easy to talk to

Looks: 6/10
    Body: 5/10
    Service: 7/10

Would I go back? NO CHANCE IN HELL!!!!!
    You should have told her to go and wash herself. Next time you go punting, make sure you wash the lady as much as she washes you so you will not have the same experience.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    thehoof is an incel who will never ascend.No matter how hard he tries he will never be a Chad and the Asian Stacy’s will brutally reject him.
    And if he does meet someone he will be royally cucked. Somebody black pill this mother fucker.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hi all, Jennifer asked to say thankyou for all your support and kind words and that she's working at Granville 45 today and would love to meet some of you

haha, this thread is still going... poor Jennifer, forever being bumped with the flattering subject line.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234