Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone ever reversed the role and gave massage to ML?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I love massage women be they w/l,m/l or civvie. With oil. Everywhere. Slowly, that's the key here.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    A few years back an ML/mamasan taught me a few tricks for massaging girls.

She thought I was good, she offered to get some female clients for me if I committed to a regular weekly time slot at the shop. I never found out if she was serious, but my real job had variable days/hours so I never got to take up the offer. But the "training" has paid off with other MLs.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ColesBag View Post
    I love massage women be they w/l,m/l or civvie. With oil. Everywhere. Slowly, that's the key here.
    ColesBag you've hit the proverbial nail on the head here. The other day I got Natalie of SP to lay down straight away for a 20 mins massage making her keep her panties on. Slowly slowly slowly - talking about unleashing a fire cracker !!!!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jaquedm1307 View Post
    ColesBag you've hit the proverbial nail on the head here. The other day I got Natalie of SP to lay down straight away for a 20 mins massage making her keep her panties on. Slowly slowly slowly - talking about unleashing a fire cracker !!!!!!
    Did she squirt straight into your face and through her soaked panties?lol

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Lol no she didn't - maybe I don't quite have your level of techniques mastered but it's something to aim for if that's what she did with you ????

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 675r View Post
    Yes been doing it lately with my regular at Hills Family Massage - she loves it, gets really horny and makes for an awesome FS session
    With Patty ? She is damn hot hey.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’ve often attempted to massage girls and basically I’ve got no idea how to do it. But I’ve got a very regular ML who is part way through a massage course. She’s been trained in China but wants Aus qualifications so she can open a legit massage shop. That’s her long term goal and she only works now 2 days a week to support herself till she’s fully qualified.

Recently I asked her to give me some tips on massaging. So she’s been coaching me and far out, it’s a lot harder work than I imagined it would be. I now have huge respect for anyone who does legit massage for a full time job.

I honestly thought I would hurt her when she was telling me how hard to massage her. But she appreciated my efforts and it’s lead to a couple of the best after massage sessions I’ve ever had with her. Once she was relaxed and I’d loosened up her neck and shoulders she got super horny. I’ll be seeing her for a couple of hours next weekend. Massage each other then play.

Banned
    Go and see Elisa of Burwood 14. She loves a massage.

But I don't want to pay someone $150 just to give someone a 60 minutes massage.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    You don't have to give the girl a 60 min massage in a one hour booking. I'd expect at least half of it for me.

I nearly always get a bonus for my service, at no extra cost.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    If anything, you can translate what you have learned from the MLs to your partners and spice up the actions.
    Plus, considering the effort required to deliver a solid massage, I reckon MLs would be very appreciative of the chance to relax.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    nah when im in a massage i don't want to work, they need to pleasure me haha

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I love rubbing oil into a womans body, all over her. Do it well & she'll do you well.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I did with the owner of stanmore, as a favour because she was always nice to me.

At the end of a 10 hour shift I'm sure pretty much any ML would appreciate a massage. Some of these girls are booked out all day and must be exhausted

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    I've been doing it with some MLs, particularly those with young fit bodies.

Once an MLs body goes past a certain level of "hotness", the value proposition of a being able to savour her physical beauty and youth, for as long as I want during my booking, would outweigh the value of a good massage on meself. I'd happily go get a proper massage from somewhere a legit place in another session if I really needed a proper massage.

A few things to remember though, when you get to do it:

- most of them would not want oil used on them during the massage, so make sure you ask before slapping some on their backs. Different reasons for this. Some of them know that the oils used in the shops are the poorest quality you can get, so they would not want any of it on their bodies (I know, moral hazard on their part, but what can they do?). Or some hate the idea of having to shower after the massage to get rid of the oil. Make sure you ask them before putting on the oil!

- When you massage a lady's body, remember that it is a LADY'S BODY! So, go easy on the massage strength. That means no elbows or knees, no using your body weight to massage "like you saw how that skinny Thai chick did on you". Be a man, rely on the strength of your fingers, and always start soft, ask if she needed more weight, then slowly work in harder massage until she's enjoying it.

- but of course, we do this to fan the flames of our burning lust! Put in the hard yards to do a proper upper body massage as above and she will be relaxed and comfortable for you to have your fill with her luscious arse and legs. Savour it, worship it, trail your fingers along her sensual regions and tease her. If you're allowed to use oil, rub some on her mound on either side of her pussy lips but not on her pussy itself. Make a V shape with your fingers that have oil on them and rub it around that region, then whilst still doing that use fingers from the other unoiled hand to stimulate her clit.
    - Watch her go wild. If she does, you'd probably now have more doors opened to you then you previously had.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    I take a container of talc powder to the sessions. Good lubricating and moisture-absorbent qualities, no messy residues.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12