Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Yuki the naked hairdresser, Punchbowl , EnB.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for the heads up, reckon I dodged a bullet here. She used to be listed in the city I think Ultimo? I sent her a text and she said just relocated to Canterbury. So I gave it a pass a few years ago.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    Went for a regular haircut, then a punt later. Told the WL I just got a haircut and she said could do it for me.
    AH OK, thanks yeah I guess some are hairdressers or beauty therapist, makes sense, Iam actually needing a haircut soon. Where was the WL at.oerhaps cut my hair and help me out lol

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Get a professional to cut your hair & another professional to suck your cock. Combining the two, no thanks.

Junior Member(有D料到) TwisterTongue's Avatar
    Was skeptical for her ads and give it a go .

She not look 23 like in the ads, most likely end of 40s or early 50s.

Service was damn bad , can says my worst ever punt.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by TwisterTongue View Post
    Was skeptical for her ads and give it a go .

She not look 23 like in the ads, most likely end of 40s or early 50s.

Service was damn bad , can says my worst ever punt.
    I know how you feel. Her body is above average, but the service I had was the worst. To people reading this, just follow colesbag's advice and get a pro to cut hair, and go to another pro for your other needs.

Quote Originally Posted by putsputs View Post
    I know how you feel. Her body is above average, but the service I had was the worst. To people reading this, just follow colesbag's advice and get a pro to cut hair, and go to another pro for your other needs.
    Man, when i saw her last 2 weeks all her body was so saggy and nothing near the photos in the ads.. and she not allowed you to touch anything.. defs place to avoid

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    23…..choose a realistic number. By the photos she’s 50 min. Reminds me of bad boys 2 seen with Reggie

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Get a wax or body scrub at Saigon princess Bexley followed by a massage!

Quote Originally Posted by gpav View Post
    Get a wax or body scrub at Saigon princess Bexley followed by a massage!
    Saigon princess doing brazilian wax? Oh wow thanks for the info, will try it out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by dwx View Post
    I can only comment about her a number of years back, she was a cheeky fun lady and did hair cuts and personal shaving and waxing from a room in an old massage shop on Canterbury Rd.
    Where she was nude the whole time, and if time left you could get part 2 and 3 in the hour booking.

Later she offer the same service from a house close to Bankstown shopping center. She was a lot of fun back then, yet could get uptight over things.

She appears to have changed a lot as her pictures look so different, yet looking close it is her.
    I also saw her years ago, 2018 i think, for a haircut and full body shave. She was doing bbfs back then as well so not interested in anything else

At the time it was a good services. She was lively, joking around and communicative. Was nude throughout and let you get in a good feel.

However sounds look drugs have really done her in.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the heads up, she's not too far for me, but it's a shame that things have gone downhill

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12