Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mongering in Asia without getting caught

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by MilfMonger View Post
    Around 11:OO AM put on some nice casual smarty duds and circle the mall leisurely returning the smile of every lady who looks at you (because every lady who’s eye you catch will smile at you), strike up a conversation, 70/30 chance you’ll be upstairs fucking her within an hour if you’ve sensibly presented yourself and not been overly ambitious.
    Never tried anything like this.

If possible, can you give some guidance about what you say/do during the time between making eye contact with the girl and fucking her in your room?

I'm trying to imagine myself in this situation and can't see how I would bridge that gap. I can picture myself starting a conversation and chatting about general topics, but how do you progress from there?

Do you need to be able to speak Indonesian to pull this off.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    I’m tossing up a stopover in Jakarta or Bali during a work trip. Jakarta has way more action I know. But could I go to Bali and easily get a holiday girlfriend for a weekend? It may look less suspect to family and colleagues.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguyinsf View Post
    I’m tossing up a stopover in Jakarta or Bali during a work trip. Jakarta has way more action I know. But could I go to Bali and easily get a holiday girlfriend for a weekend? It may look less suspect to family and colleagues.
    Yes you can go to Bali and find plenty of action. You will need Bumble, Tinder and WeChat. The girls will start with an opening number of 4 million per day, but you can get that down to about 2 million per day, depending on how busy they are. The very pretty ones will have an ego and won’t budge from 4 million. They would rather sit in their room and play IG or Twitter rather than accept a lower price. There are hundreds of girls plying their trade this way.

There are also plenty of ‘all in’ massage parlours with pretty girls. Price will be around 1.2 million for one hour. Delta Spa, Sway Spa and Riverview Spa are a few good ones.

Avoid the X houses in Sanur. While you can get a root there for 400,000 with a pretty young girl, the rooms are shit and the A/C usually won’t work

How do Bali prices compare to Jakarta?

SA is pretty popular in Indonesia as well.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Banned
    Quality pussy is expensive everywhere. For the average 1-week monger, pricing is about the same between Bali and Jakarta. The top IG and Twitter stars in Jakarta can command USD 1,000 or more per day and rich Japanese/Korean businessmen will pay.

Most of the pretty girls in Bali will be from Java. The Balinese tend to be more conservative and don’t want to be discovered sucking cock in their home town.

Prices will get lower once you leave the major cities, but who has time for that?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by gthgrt View Post
    Never tried anything like this.

If possible, can you give some guidance about what you say/do during the time between making eye contact with the girl and fucking her in your room?

I'm trying to imagine myself in this situation and can't see how I would bridge that gap. I can picture myself starting a conversation and chatting about general topics, but how do you progress from there?

Do you need to be able to speak Indonesian to pull this off.

I’ll open my DM’s and answer this privately after Christmas if you really want some pointers

Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flintstone View Post
    Quality pussy is expensive everywhere. For the average 1-week monger, pricing is about the same between Bali and Jakarta. The top IG and Twitter stars in Jakarta can command USD 1,000 or more per day and rich Japanese/Korean businessmen will pay.

Most of the pretty girls in Bali will be from Java. The Balinese tend to be more conservative and don’t want to be discovered sucking cock in their home town.

Prices will get lower once you leave the major cities, but who has time for that?
    Ok I’ve put feelers out in SA and bumble and am spoilt for choice. Most girls asking for 2 million idr to be vacation girlfriends per day in Bali - does that sound right?

Banned
    Ok I’ve put feelers out in SA and bumble and am spoilt for choice. Most girls asking for 2 million idr to be vacation girlfriends per day in Bali - does that sound right?
    2 million is the standard rate, so you’re good to go. Plus pay for food, drink and her Grab fare etc.

Also confirm if it includes multiple shots on goal

Mate, I’m getting g heaps of responses on Bumble from young hot chicks with no mention of money. Too good to be true? I’m asking them to stay with me while I’m there.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    How bizarre given the conversation in this thread, this girl sent me a message on SA saying that I should holiday in Bali and she would be my holiday girlfriend.

https://members.seeking.com/member/7...c-6fcc8b33ffac

Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
    How bizarre given the conversation in this thread, this girl sent me a message on SA saying that I should holiday in Bali and she would be my holiday girlfriend.

She’s unrealistic - wants 3.5 million IDR per hour.

Banned
    Tell her she’s dreaming. 4 million per hour or per day is the opening number. One girl wanted USD 200 for one pop. Cheaper at Ginza LOL. They will come down once they know you’re in the country. Also depends if their rent is due, electric needs to be paid, the phone needs more load and how many other mongers can escape from the missus for a few hours

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Did you message her?

Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post

She's obviously a WL charging an hourly rate. No way she's 18 and very experienced lol, she's been doing it since 14 or something

Totally, considering around 5m IDR is an above average monthly wage.

Got a craving for Indonesian girls eh?

You have all sorts; the darker skin Javanese girls or the Chinese background girls around North Jakarta.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Mate, I’m getting g heaps of responses on Bumble from young hot chicks with no mention of money. Too good to be true? I’m asking them to stay with me while I’m there.
    They might mention it later when you together in the room

Quote Originally Posted by Chitsu_koibito View Post
    They might mention it later when you together in the room
    That’s what I was thinking. In some ways I’d rather go a sure thing from SA than take my chances with an amateur on Bumble.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Stop caring what other people think....live and let live

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    That’s what I was thinking. In some ways I’d rather go a sure thing from SA than take my chances with an amateur on Bumble.
    SA has been a brilliant find recently and it works no matter where you are in the world. I would stick to SA

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast