Thread: Shiatsu at Sherwood

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Shiatsu at Sherwood

I went there a while ago, over a year, and wondering if anyone had recent intel?

Was a very nice experience - they have a rear entrance too - but wondering if it’s changed hands or gone downhill.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Went there about 6-7 weeks ago to give it a try, massage wasn't that good, girl (can't remember her name) gave an ordinary massage compared to many. Overall I was not that impressed and probably will not return.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Givewhenyouget View Post
    I went there a while ago, over a year, and wondering if anyone had recent intel?

Was a very nice experience - they have a rear entrance too - but wondering if it’s changed hands or gone downhill.
    It's a waste of time.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    lol must have been there when the first reply was posted.

Yeah - no massage as such, but respectful roaming was well received. For a single pine I was feeling fine by the end.

A** was likely Mid thirties and a 5/6. Attitude and generosity with roaming was a 7, the massage was a 2. Did enjoy her English was good enough and she listened so prolonged things.. always appreciated. Venue is also low scoring..

Mixed bag..

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I went there half a year ago. The lady was middle age and had a bit weight on her (I'm not overly picky). I don't know who you met but it was a Chinese woman when I went there, not a Japanese. I asked if anybody else work there and she told me no.