Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Shops delaying the start of a booking

Senior Member(無間使者)

Shops delaying the start of a booking

Recently had a bit of an arguement with a shop about them texting me to delay a late night booking I had with them by 30 minutes when I was already on the way there.

The reason they gave was the girl had bookings back to back and needed a break and to have something to eat so they were pushing me back.

I did ask why they hadn’t given her a break earlier when they knew I had this booking and didn’t really get an answer. Ended up waiting there but seriously considered just cancelling the whole booking.

I’m not blaming the girl here either as the shop should be managing these things from my perspective.

So what I’m asking is does this happen to others often and how long have you had to wait past the time of a booking you have made?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    My dude, you were lucky to get a message. Most times I've been given the bad end of the stick, I was just waiting in the waiting room/fuck room for whatever amount of time the dickwad previous punter extended for. A million pestilences befall him and his offspring, farking piece of shit.

So, count yourself lucky to get a message. Most shops don't even bother and just tell you to wait.

Think about it. You can book a girl for a certain time. You can also extend your bookings during a sesh. That means if a shop does not ban extensions, there's nothing stopping your booking from being pushed out because of extensions from a previous punter, is there?

That also means, if you're looking for 100% no risk of this ever happening again, you need to be looking for shops that never allow extensions. Good luck with that.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’ve had plenty of shops tell me I can only get a certain length booking because the WL already has another booking and also had extension refused for the same reason.

I guess it comes down to the shop and which punter they want to keep happy

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Daffy View Post
    I’ve had plenty of shops tell me I can only get a certain length booking because the WL already has another booking and also had extension refused for the same reason.

I guess it comes down to the shop and which punter they want to keep happy
    That's good. Then you just stick to those shops that don't allow extensions that you know of, bro. Easy peasy.

Banned
    Lemon squeezy.........................

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You 2 are crack ups

And I want Warwicks banana bread recipe too

Banned
    You 2 are crack ups

And I want Warwicks banana bread recipe too
    1 packet "Greens date loaf"
    1 egg
    1 medium over ripe banana (mashed)
    About a dozen blueberries
    200mls water
    Just use a wooden spoon to mix and pour into a loaf container , non stick if possible, pre heat oven to 175c and cook for approx 40-45 mins, I sometimes add a few walnuts in the mix, good luck, Merry Christmas......

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Recently had a bit of an arguement with a shop about them texting me to delay a late night booking I had with them by 30 minutes when I was already on the way there.

The reason they gave was the girl had bookings back to back and needed a break and to have something to eat so they were pushing me back.

I did ask why they hadn’t given her a break earlier when they knew I had this booking and didn’t really get an answer. Ended up waiting there but seriously considered just cancelling the whole booking.

I’m not blaming the girl here either as the shop should be managing these things from my perspective.

So what I’m asking is does this happen to others often and how long have you had to wait past the time of a booking you have made?
    30 minutes? That's it? Hardly an issue.
    If the girl goes to reception and says "I need a break and something to eat because I'm tired. Can you push the next booking back" they will in most cases do it.
    And do you really want to spend money on a girl that's tired and hungry and just wants you out of there so she can have a break? Or would you rather wait 30 minutes for a girl that's refreshed and ready to go.
    These girls work long hours without mandatory break times like the rest of us have. Cut them some slack.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    30 min not long to wait with blue balls.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by blitz View Post
    30 minutes? That's it? Hardly an issue.
    If the girl goes to reception and says "I need a break and something to eat because I'm tired. Can you push the next booking back" they will in most cases do it.
    And do you really want to spend money on a girl that's tired and hungry and just wants you out of there so she can have a break? Or would you rather wait 30 minutes for a girl that's refreshed and ready to go.
    These girls work long hours without mandatory break times like the rest of us have. Cut them some slack.
    Not blaming the girl in the slightest. I’m blaming the shop that booked her in back to back without a break and then decided to push back a booking they had confirmed that morning 30 minutes before it was supposed to start.

They messaged you, that's all you can ask for. in this case you drew the short straw.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    1 packet "Greens date loaf"
    1 egg
    1 medium over ripe banana (mashed)
    About a dozen blueberries
    200mls water
    Just use a wooden spoon to mix and pour into a loaf container , non stick if possible, pre heat oven to 175c and cook for approx 40-45 mins, I sometimes add a few walnuts in the mix, good luck, Merry Christmas......
    So you are distributing those banana cakes to the shops in Artarmon and Parramatta Road?

Make sure the girls don't get food poison after eating them.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    So you are distributing those banana cakes to the shops in Artarmon and Parramatta Road?

Make sure the girls don't get food poison after eating them.
    No just to one girl moron, and never been to Parramatta road and remember keep taking your meds because you are not playing with a full deck, all your encounters are in your mind, let it go...Merry Christmas

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    No just to one girl moron, and never been to Parramatta road and remember keep taking your meds because you are not playing with a full deck, all your encounters are in your mind, let it go...Merry Christmas
    Never been to Parramatta Road? They never let you out of Artarmon Asylum?

Keep making banana cakes in your cell then.

Remember they will bring you your meds at 9am, 3pm and 9pm when they put chains on your leg to the bed.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    firstly thanks for the recipe Warwick1 will try it on the weekend ...

Daffy in my early early days I was told the ML would be 20 mins delayed which was the first time it had happened.
    I decided to walk thinking I could easily book another ML via WeChat which I did. 20 mins drive turned into a nightmare parking. which turned into me being late and rushed, the ML vaguely resembling her photo, being pretty hopeless with Part 1 and limited, rushed and not very interested in Part 2
    Was it worth walking - ABSOLUTELY NOT

Lesson learnt - stay with reliable Mamasans in shops you have been consistently treated well & with girls who provide consistent good service, occasionally there will be delays but such is life. I've found most receptions in the few shops I've frequented genuinely try their best to resolve the issues whilst trying to juggle their staff needs and good customer service.

Since recently joining the forum I've really noticed the high regard that Ada at 200 Stanmore is held - this in itself makes me want to visit the shop - well might have something to do with the ever increasing number of rave ARs being posted about the girls and their real photos

PS
    Cant find the post which listed same girls in multiple shops under different names but discovered yesterday that's Jasmine of 227 NSM / 41 Epping is also Suki of 14 Burwood Road

PPS someone recently suggested investing time chatting to the Mamasan on your way out and you will find out more info about the girls etc - wow how true as did so with Lilly at 14 Burwood Rd - fun lady & willing to share info

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by jaquedm1307 View Post
    PPS someone recently suggested investing time chatting to the Mamasan on your way out and you will find out more info about the girls etc - wow how true as did so with Lilly at 14 Burwood Rd - fun lady & willing to share info
    I think this might be my problem. I’ve got a pretty good relationship with the manager at the other shop she works at and I simply don’t visit this other shop due to distance.

I’ve been to this second shop a handful of times and every time there has been a delay or some other problem. One time he tried to book the girl I came to see with someone else that got there after me and she had to put her foot down.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Unless you want to keep seeing this one girl maybe your time, money and energy is better spent at an establishment and with people who value your custom

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    I had to wait 2 hours for a J girl once.
    I think she was still at the airport, then had to get an Uber and then the Uber driver got lost
    It was worth the wait though. She was awesome.
    And the wait in the waiting room was actually good fun.
    I got to see 2 or 3 line ups (for other punters) chilled out, observed a few fellow punters.
    Waiting is good! There was a character in Camus' novel The Plague who use to wait at bus stops and then not catch the bus.
    I dunno why he did it. Maybe to remind himself of the absurdity and futility of life. Maybe to remind himself of the preciousness of time and life. Maybe because he was French and ate too many baguettes and cheese. Who tha fuck knows?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    I had to wait 2 hours for a J girl once.
    I think she was still at the airport, then had to get an Uber and then the Uber driver got lost
    It was worth the wait though. She was awesome.
    So it’s true. Ginza get on the phone to you before the girl clears customs?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by R-form View Post
    So it’s true. Ginza get on the phone to you before the girl clears customs?
    If that’s true then that’s screwed up entirely. Nobody, absolutely nobody should clear customs and immediately go to work as a WL

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast