Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Shops delaying the start of a booking

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by priapus1966 View Post
    Long bookings might be your problem Daffy. A lot of girls avoid them because they can make more money in multiple short bookings than in a single long booking - And they get a break. Complaining hardly ever achieves much. Anything more than a resigned expression of disappointment is a waste of time.
    I think more if the problem for me is I’m a regular at the shop and generally very relaxed about stuff like this. It was my third visit that week but the first 2 we’re walk ins. Actually had a girl stay after she finished the first day to see me too.

This was a chance to see my favourite girl who had been off for a while and I’ve had to wait for her before. Sent my booking in the day before and was basically waiting all day for this punt. I think it was just the mamasan saying she was late because the guy before turned up late just hit a nerve and set me off.

Quote Originally Posted by priapus1966 View Post
    I was once asked to wait for half an hour at a place in Amsterdam. "OK" says I, and promptly fell asleep in the chair. Later - much later, I was shaken awake, it was the Mamasan; "All the girls have gone home." Would you like a coffee?" That done, she had another thought, "My husbands not picking me up for another hour- how about we??" And we did, and it still ranks in my top 10 career punts.
    Where in Amsterdam did you have to wait? When I’ve been there if the girl was in the window she was open for business.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Daffy View Post

Where in Amsterdam did you have to wait? When I’ve been there if the girl was in the window she was open for business.
    The window girls are the tourist feature of the Red light district but for better quality, a bit of research will take you a bit further out, some in semi suburban locations. Some like to think of themselves as 'clubs' and are usually very discrete - unlike the window girls. A few only do bookings - no walk ins, but there is a variety of shops/brothels. Like all punting O/S, research pays off.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The idea that a shop would allow someone to extend a booking when the girl is already booked is ridiculous to me. Reminds me of this scene https://youtu.be/ZTvtSKXwu0o
    I've never had that happen to me, think I'd go mental.

Have had to wait about twenty minutes, but then it turned out to be one of those great service girls that keeps going a while after the timer goes off.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123