Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Shops delaying the start of a booking

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    First post which has made me nod knowingly, smile, laugh and start to think all in one - love the wise words rooter

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    I had to wait 2 hours for a J girl once.
    I think she was still at the airport, then had to get an Uber and then the Uber driver got lost
    It was worth the wait though. She was awesome.
    And the wait in the waiting room was actually good fun.
    I got to see 2 or 3 line ups (for other punters) chilled out, observed a few fellow punters.
    Waiting is good! There was a character in Camus' novel The Plague who use to wait at bus stops and then not catch the bus.
    I dunno why he did it. Maybe to remind himself of the absurdity and futility of life. Maybe to remind himself of the preciousness of time and life. Maybe because he was French and ate too many baguettes and cheese. Who tha fuck knows?
    If you knew the wait was that long would you not go out and come back. It seems you did not mind but the chances of someone seeing you or anything happening are more.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by R-form View Post
    So it’s true. Ginza get on the phone to you before the girl clears customs?
    No, he sits in with Ginza on the Zoom call with the girl in Japan and conducts the interview. They only hire the girl after he has agreed

Banned
    I think she was still at the airport, then had to get an Uber and then the Uber driver got lost
    I got to see 2 or 3 line ups (for other punters) chilled out, observed a few fellow punters.
    Waiting is good! There was a character in Camus' novel The Plague who use to wait at bus stops and then not catch the bus.
    I dunno why he did it. Maybe to remind himself of the absurdity and futility of life. Maybe to remind himself of the preciousness of time and life. Maybe because he was French and ate too many baguettes and cheese. Who tha fuck knows?
    Prior to starting work at Ginza, you'd at least expect a girl to have a little rest and settle into her new home after being on a plane for many hours.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Wtf... Don't you guys know when someone is being deadpan? He's taking the piss,.... Joking, pulling your leg.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Depends how I feel, I'm a regular at a few places and I just say I might extend,they are cool with it. Poor punters after usually miss out as it normally gets extended out by 2-4 hours... sometimes all night.

Apologies in advance.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Sometimes you confirm with shop your booking time earlier in the day. And then double confirm cuz you plan it in advance. But they still call you at last min to tell you booking will be delayed without regard. I think that's poor form. Especially if you already set up schedule for the day and the delay ruined it.

Banned
    And that is 2 hours of productivity lost.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Wtf... Don't you guys know when someone is being deadpan? He's taking the piss,.... Joking, pulling your leg.
    You really think so?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    You really think so?
    Yep, defo not smelling the roses, this one.

Banned
    Happy Festivus to all.............Serenity now!!!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So I just had this happen to me again. I turn up 20 minutes early for a 2 hour booking and end up waiting almost 30 minutes past the agreed start time.

The reason this time was the booking before me came late so they had to push me back so I ended up just leaving at that point despite already waiting almost 50 minutes.

Got a message from the girl asking where I was so I told her I left and she should make the shop pay her for the lost money from the 2 hours.

Shop has apologised and offered a discount for next time. I told them they need to tell people that are late they can’t have their full time as there are already bookings

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Daffy View Post
    So I just had this happen to me again. I turn up 20 minutes early for a 2 hour booking and end up waiting almost 30 minutes past the agreed start time.

The reason this time was the booking before me came late so they had to push me back so I ended up just leaving at that point despite already waiting almost 50 minutes.

Got a message from the girl asking where I was so I told her I left and she should make the shop pay her for the lost money from the 2 hours.

Shop has apologised and offered a discount for next time. I told them they need to tell people that are late they can’t have their full time as there are already bookings
    i am more intrigued what you can do in 2 hours

Junior Member(有D料到)

Vouch your action bro. Need to let the shops know that our punting time is so precious and stop visiting them for awhile.
    Just felt a bit sorry to the girl you booked

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sswilighy View Post
    i am more intrigued what you can do in 2 hours
    Go for a second shot. It’s 50/50 for 1 shot if I go 45 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Bapamu View Post
    Vouch your action bro. Need to let the shops know that our punting time is so precious and stop visiting them for awhile.
    Just felt a bit sorry to the girl you booked
    I absolutely felt bad for the girl and told her she should be demanding the shop pay her for the lost booking because of their stuffing around.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yeah that happens.
    At ginza you come to the desk say booking with x at y. They quickly take your money, ready soon please wait... and the soon become 10, then 15 ,20 mins wait... I'm not brave enough to complain or asking money back but they should be upfront not lying.

I don't know why the shop think it's okay to lie to customers in this kind of business

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by iphone View Post
    Yeah that happens.
    At ginza you come to the desk say booking with x at y. They quickly take your money, ready soon please wait... and the soon become 10, then 15 ,20 mins wait... I'm not brave enough to complain or asking money back but they should be upfront not lying.

I don't know why the shop think it's okay to lie to customers in this kind of business
    Sorry to hear about your experience. Happened to me twice from different shops after 30 minutes drive, arrived early but been told girls not available. didn’t go there since and spent my precious money to somewhere respect my time

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Long bookings might be your problem Daffy. A lot of girls avoid them because they can make more money in multiple short bookings than in a single long booking - And they get a break. Complaining hardly ever achieves much. Anything more than a resigned expression of disappointment is a waste of time.

I was once asked to wait for half an hour at a place in Amsterdam. "OK" says I, and promptly fell asleep in the chair. Later - much later, I was shaken awake, it was the Mamasan; "All the girls have gone home." Would you like a coffee?" That done, she had another thought, "My husbands not picking me up for another hour- how about we??" And we did, and it still ranks in my top 10 career punts.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by priapus1966 View Post
    Long bookings might be your problem Daffy. A lot of girls avoid them because they can make more money in multiple short bookings than in a single long booking - And they get a break. Complaining hardly ever achieves much. Anything more than a resigned expression of disappointment is a waste of time.

I was once asked to wait for half an hour at a place in Amsterdam. "OK" says I, and promptly fell asleep in the chair. Later - much later, I was shaken awake, it was the Mamasan; "All the girls have gone home." Would you like a coffee?" That done, she had another thought, "My husbands not picking me up for another hour- how about we??" And we did, and it still ranks in my top 10 career punts.
    It's always the way. The unplanned,unscripted, make it up as you go experiences are the ones to remember. No expectations...... just wing it. Never to be repeated.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The other end of the story is you book an hour arrive on time or a few minutes early and start ok but suddenly the girl wants to leave after half an hour because she’s got another customer coming or worse still has to go somewhere else for another booking. Paying for one hour and getting half an hour? It’s a bit of a deal killer.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast