G'day gents

This is my second trip to Phuket. I spent a LOT of time and money in Patong on my first trip (especially Suzie Wongs) and decided to explore the surrounding areas, especially Rawai and Phuket Old Town. Here are some of my discoveries

Other areas in Phuket #1 Rawai - Soy Saiyuan

There are heaps of massage parlours along this 5km strip. Best to explore on foot so you can check out the ladies and see what takes your fancy. Driving past slowly on a moped is another option. Expect to pay 300 for a 1 hour oil massage and 1000-1500 for full sex. I tried 3 different places with very different results - sorry I don't know the names of all the shops:

Punt#1 - Sensational! Was driving past slowly on my scooter when a lady with a beaming smile caught my attention. Turned around and pulled up outside her little shop. The shop is called Kanpitcha Massage & Waxing. The western end of Soi Saiyuan and not far from a Mosque. She was the only lady out front (usually you will see 4-6 ladies sitting out front most shops along this strip).

Her name is Minta and she is not a young stunner. probably in her early 40s, but she has a winning smile. I asked if it was 300 Bhat for 1 hour and she smiled then led me inside the shop. As i was her only customer she locked the shop. Her massage was top class, a good thai massage to start with followed by a sensual oil massage and some playful teasing as I lay face down.

Then it was time to turn over. She giggled at my growing erection and gave the old fella a nice squeeze and started some great, sensual massage of my legs and groin. Thai ladies certainly know how to excite a man and in seconds I was rock hard. She giggled and gave the old fella another nice squeeze then excused herself. I'm lying on the table wondering what was coming next and she enters, fully naked with a condom in her hand then starts to suck my cock and balls.

Her body was a beautiful thing to behold as she straddled me, sucking away on my manhood. I'm lying there, in ecstasy, wondering when she was going to mention a fee, when she pulls a condom on me and starts riding me. We go hard at it and she is moaning away and finally comes. I'm still ready to go hard and we flip positions. She comes again as I also come. We flop on the table, exhausted and cuddle for a while. When we were finished and fully clothed I offered her 1,000 Bhat and paid 300 for the massage which she took with a smile. I have visited this horny babe a few times now, each time 1,300 Bhat all up, each time sensational! It's nice to fuck the same lady over a few days, the sex just keeps getting better, the connection closer.

Punt #2 - I was on my way to see Minta again, knowing when I was on a good thing, but her shop was closed as she probably had a customer. So I headed east along Soi Saiyuan towards Saiyuan 15 and pulled up at a place with 6 cute ladies sitting out front. After establishing the agreed fee of 300 Bhat for 1 hour a younger, tubbier one was offered to me and I followed her inside - most of these places have about 4-6 Thai (clothed) massage areas on ground floor and either a room out back for a small shop, or rooms upstairs. This was one of the bigger shops. I followed her upstairs and disrobed, laying face down on the table. What followed next was 10 minutes of being lathered in oil and given one of the worst massages ever. I had to tell her to stop when she started elbowing me in the middle of may back! I told her no massage, wiped off the oil with a towel, pulled on my clothes and headed out, telling the mamasan that she needs to train her masseuses in how to actually do a good, therapeutic massage and not potentially injure her clients. She didn't take that well!

Punt #3 - I'm wondering whether to just go home after this nasty experience when another beaming smile catches my eye as I headed west towards Wiset Rd and I pull over. Again, she is not a young stunner and this is a tiny place. Just 2 girls out front. We agreed on the massage fee and she led me inside and to the room out the back. Her name was Kob and she had clearly been trained by someone who knew good Thai massage technique. Half-way into a fantastic therapeutic and slightly playful massage she tells me to turn over. She is massaging my legs and groin and sliding her oily hands over my cock which is now fully erect. She asks me do I want "extra"? and I ask her how much to fuck me. She says 1,300 Bhat which includes the massage fee. I'm looking at her playing with my cock and smiling at me and simply couldn't refuse. We spent 20 minutes fucking like rabbits and me finally coming by fucking her from behind. Sensational!

Next report - Phuket Old Town