Thread: Phuket discoveries

Senior Member(無間使者)

Phuket discoveries

G'day gents

This is my second trip to Phuket. I spent a LOT of time and money in Patong on my first trip (especially Suzie Wongs) and decided to explore the surrounding areas, especially Rawai and Phuket Old Town. Here are some of my discoveries

Other areas in Phuket #1 Rawai - Soy Saiyuan

There are heaps of massage parlours along this 5km strip. Best to explore on foot so you can check out the ladies and see what takes your fancy. Driving past slowly on a moped is another option. Expect to pay 300 for a 1 hour oil massage and 1000-1500 for full sex. I tried 3 different places with very different results - sorry I don't know the names of all the shops:

Punt#1 - Sensational! Was driving past slowly on my scooter when a lady with a beaming smile caught my attention. Turned around and pulled up outside her little shop. The shop is called Kanpitcha Massage & Waxing. The western end of Soi Saiyuan and not far from a Mosque. She was the only lady out front (usually you will see 4-6 ladies sitting out front most shops along this strip).

Her name is Minta and she is not a young stunner. probably in her early 40s, but she has a winning smile. I asked if it was 300 Bhat for 1 hour and she smiled then led me inside the shop. As i was her only customer she locked the shop. Her massage was top class, a good thai massage to start with followed by a sensual oil massage and some playful teasing as I lay face down.

Then it was time to turn over. She giggled at my growing erection and gave the old fella a nice squeeze and started some great, sensual massage of my legs and groin. Thai ladies certainly know how to excite a man and in seconds I was rock hard. She giggled and gave the old fella another nice squeeze then excused herself. I'm lying on the table wondering what was coming next and she enters, fully naked with a condom in her hand then starts to suck my cock and balls.

Her body was a beautiful thing to behold as she straddled me, sucking away on my manhood. I'm lying there, in ecstasy, wondering when she was going to mention a fee, when she pulls a condom on me and starts riding me. We go hard at it and she is moaning away and finally comes. I'm still ready to go hard and we flip positions. She comes again as I also come. We flop on the table, exhausted and cuddle for a while. When we were finished and fully clothed I offered her 1,000 Bhat and paid 300 for the massage which she took with a smile. I have visited this horny babe a few times now, each time 1,300 Bhat all up, each time sensational! It's nice to fuck the same lady over a few days, the sex just keeps getting better, the connection closer.

Punt #2 - I was on my way to see Minta again, knowing when I was on a good thing, but her shop was closed as she probably had a customer. So I headed east along Soi Saiyuan towards Saiyuan 15 and pulled up at a place with 6 cute ladies sitting out front. After establishing the agreed fee of 300 Bhat for 1 hour a younger, tubbier one was offered to me and I followed her inside - most of these places have about 4-6 Thai (clothed) massage areas on ground floor and either a room out back for a small shop, or rooms upstairs. This was one of the bigger shops. I followed her upstairs and disrobed, laying face down on the table. What followed next was 10 minutes of being lathered in oil and given one of the worst massages ever. I had to tell her to stop when she started elbowing me in the middle of may back! I told her no massage, wiped off the oil with a towel, pulled on my clothes and headed out, telling the mamasan that she needs to train her masseuses in how to actually do a good, therapeutic massage and not potentially injure her clients. She didn't take that well!

Punt #3 - I'm wondering whether to just go home after this nasty experience when another beaming smile catches my eye as I headed west towards Wiset Rd and I pull over. Again, she is not a young stunner and this is a tiny place. Just 2 girls out front. We agreed on the massage fee and she led me inside and to the room out the back. Her name was Kob and she had clearly been trained by someone who knew good Thai massage technique. Half-way into a fantastic therapeutic and slightly playful massage she tells me to turn over. She is massaging my legs and groin and sliding her oily hands over my cock which is now fully erect. She asks me do I want "extra"? and I ask her how much to fuck me. She says 1,300 Bhat which includes the massage fee. I'm looking at her playing with my cock and smiling at me and simply couldn't refuse. We spent 20 minutes fucking like rabbits and me finally coming by fucking her from behind. Sensational!

Next report - Phuket Old Town

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the review and your “ in-depth” research.

I’m there next month. There are some beer bars on a side Soi in the Kata Beach area (North) which used to be good.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    G'Day Lookha ... I just working hard trying to unearth some gems to share with the brothers

I haven't checked out Kata Beach yet. There are also some great bar girl options in Rawai ... Laguna, Club Zhou, Giblis, Beer Bar. Generally bar fine is 300-500 Bhat and ST (1-2 hours) is 1500-2000 THB or up to 3,000 for the stunners. The ladies in these bar are predominantly young and very pleasing to the eye. Laguna has the highest quality offering of bar girls and freelancers but expect to pay more for a beauty.

The English language of girls in these bars is limited so expect to give Google Translate a good working over. Lady drinks are about the same price as Patong and Bangla Rd (250 Bhat).

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Other areas in Phuket #2 - Phuket Old Town

The cluster of 5-6 brothels in Phuket Old Town near the old and sadly closed Katherine's Massage (google map Katherine's) is definitely worth a visit! There are 6-8 girls in each brothel that you can view inside the brothel and pick out the one that you like. You pay upfront and the girl takes you to the room. The quality and availability of the girls varies during the day. The place is dead from 2am to 4pm and the girls only really start to appear from 6pm so time your visit.

Colonze is my favourite so far with a good choice of lovely ladies, nice rooms with clean showers, a nice big bed and icy air con. Rate is 1500 THB for an hour and money well spent! VIP is another stand out. Tub Tim is another one I have visited and is so new that the rooms still smelt of paint when I visited. The rooms are also smaller. Angel has a good selection but charge 2,000 Bhat for 1 hour.

Picked out a gorgeous babe at Colonze, I think her name was Malang, she's about 26, from Bangkok and an absolute animal in bed. I had already blown a load with my favourite massage lady a couple of hours earlier, so I was ready for a marathon session. I always like to start a session with some cunnilingus ... it gets the babe horny and then she goes crazy when you start fucking. Over a glorious hour I showered with this babe, sucked her beautiful shaven pussy, she initiated 69 and then we fucked taking turns on top, finally turning her over to fuck her from behind. I'm sure anal was on the menu if I had wanted it. Amazingly, I didn't come! So I'm heading back again tonight to finish her off

Sadly, I only have a few days left to check out more places and there's a limit to how many times an old fella like me (just turned 60) can fuck his brains out in 24 hours! But, hell, I'm giving it my best shot!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Back to Bangla ... couldn't help myself

last two days in punters paradise ... I've had enough sex in 10 days to wear me out. But I just had to pay a visit to my old haunt ... suzie wong's

be prepared for an assault on the senses. the music from the clubs and bars along Bangla Rd is deafening, the crowds are packed in, the ladyboys are looking amazing, but that's not my thing. I like 100% girls and went in search of them with some tissues stuffed into my ears (need to protect my ears, I am a musician and ears are like eyes to a muso)

suzie wongs was packed! a friendly male tout found me a seat with a great view of the ladies on the dancing platform, most completely naked and all beautiful. Ahh! a joy to behold I was thinking sipping on an expensive beer 150 bhat. I was watching the ladies dance, checking out little clusters of babes with customers but not getting the vibe. It was TOO packed and I made my way to Nida just opposite where I heard the ladies also dance naked

Nida has tiered seating, make sure you take a seat at the back, very discrete for what comes next

I'm watching the stunning ladies dance and a goddess catches eye and I give her my nicest smile. She smiles back. Game on!

Be prepared to spend some money on ladies drinks, try to keep it to one special lady unless you are loaded and want an absolutely mind blowing experience with multiple ladies. After her turn on the dance platform she comes to me and sits down. We exchange names - hers was Nadia. I had been blowing her kisses while see danced and flirting with her big time, now it was the real deal. Up close and personal. I bought the first of many drinks for her (250 bhat - 100 goes to the girl, 150 to the owner)

Imagine a 26ish Issan babe with blonde hair and a perfect untattooed body straddling you and massaging your face with an outstanding set of breasts. I spent the next 2 hours with my face buried in her, sucking her awesome natural titties. She would turn and sit on me, playing at fucking, having her ride me - sex without penetration. It gets you horny as hell! Every now and then, she would excuse herself to return to the dance platform and I would watch her sway that awesome body and slide around the dance pole. Then she would return and the whole sex without fucking started up one more time ...

I could have died a very happy man at any one of these moments, but gladly I survived and offered to take her to my hotel when she finished work. The Bar Fine if you take a girl out before closing (closes at 3am) is 1500 Bhat. By now it was getting close to 3am and was gonna close anyway. We agreed to meet outside when the bar closes and the girls head out to party, meet a client or go home to get some sleep

She looked even more beautiful with her clothes on as we made our way through the madness of Bangla to my Hotel (Amiei Mie Guest House about 200m from Bangla). We shower together and I am the first one towelled and laid on the bed. I watch this goddess emerge from the bathroom, naked and with the most beautiful smile on her face. She proceeds to give me a blow job, taking time out to suck my balls in the process. I just had to repay this with her own blow job using my tongue, the ridge of my nose and my lips. I've developed a pretty fail-proof technique in my time here in Thailand for making women come via cunnilingus. Thai Chicks are mad for it! All Chicks are mad for it!

Cunnilingus turns into a 69 then we fucking bareback from all different angles, up and down, round and round, side to side. It takes me ages to come - maybe I'm just getting to old - but shit! when it happens I really blow my load! I managed to pull out at the last critical moment and coated her tummy in cum. She uses a face towel from the hotel and some warm water to clean us up.

We lay down to cuddle in the air-con, totally drained from an hour long fuck fest, me spooning her from behind. Her holding my arms and hands around her beautiful breasts. I could so easily just keep fucking this babe but I drift off to sleep. I am a snorer, especially when drunk and I was fairly pissed by Aussie standards and she politely rouses me to say she needs to go and I needed to sleep. True and she probably wouldn't get much sleep with my snoring. We both got up and dressed and I offered to drive her home but she had her own scooter. It dawned on me that nothing had been said about money, usually a smart move to get this clear up front, but I think there was a genuine attraction between me and this babe and she decided to leave it to me to initiate

How do you value an intense memory that you are not going to forget for a long time? I offered her 2000 Bhat and she gracefully accepted it. I think that and the 2500 Bhat on bar drinks was all money very well spent ... ha ha!

I collapsed onto the pillow smelling her scent and drifted into a blissful sleep.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for sharing.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for sharing your exp .. definitely trying those places you mentioned 😀