Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2022 at 42 - multiple short reviews

Senior Member(無間使者)

2022 at 42 - multiple short reviews

As the year comes to a close it got me thinking about all the punts I've had at 42 this year. There have been some great ones, average ones, and some duds so I thought I'd post a whole bunch of short reviews. The list is in no particular order and I didn't add too much info for the more popular/recently reviewed ladies.

C Sunny
    Not much to add here that hasn’t been said in other ARs. Lovely lady, pretty, with pretty good service. I would love to see her again sometime in the near future.

C Jay
    Another WL that again lives up to her reputation. Also my was my first experience with a lady who is deaf. Very enjoyable service, cute face, and petite body. She knows how to please a man and is definitely one I would like to revisit in the near future.

J Lynka
    Currently not working but will be back in the country soon from what she told me last. I personally enjoyed her service a lot and has been my best experience at 42 so far however, she’s not for everyone. Looks wise I didn’t mind her but she is a more thicc and bustier lady. If you want perky tits she ain’t it because they’re natural but big. She also has that kinda japanese doll vibe with the high pitched voice, so if that’s a big turn off you can give her a miss. She’s one of the few WLs at 42 I’ve visited multiple times and on average her service and skills were above and beyond. I'd say in all departments she delivered DFK, BBBJ, sex, all of it was great and I've had some of my best punts with her. She gave a mix of PSE and GFE for me and was super intoxicating in the moment. But of course if you don’t like what you see then you may not enjoy.

J Rihanna
    Probably the sexiest lady I’ve seen at 42. She’s got a fantastic body - not skinny (by my standards), not athletic, but you can tell she looks after her body. Either that or she just has a really nice body because she has some nice curves, a sexy ass, and a pretty face. She is one of the less experienced workers but I enjoyed her. Good DFK and decent BBBJ and sex. I don’t think I was her vibe so she wasn’t 100% into it so for me she’s a slightly above average punt who I’d visit again but not anytime soon if you catch my drift.

J Kotone
    I wish she was a prettier/sexier lady. She has a beautiful face but her body is not quite there for me. She’s thicc but not in a good way (a bit of a stomach). However, her BBBJ was out of this world. She gives you the most seductive look while she’s working your cock and man was it sexy. We also clicked pretty well and had good chemistry in bed so for me I rate her above average but she is a bit lacking in the looks department. DFK was also pretty good. She’s also not in rotation at the moment so unfortunately no revisits anytime soon.

J Alina
    The only WL I spent less than 30 minutes with and this is because I wanted to try the filming she had on offer. I have footage of the session and it was fun in hindsight but for me filming is not something I’d like to do again. It took my head out of the session and I couldn’t enjoy my time as much. Also she was a bit inexperienced and wasn’t really getting into it so the whole thing just felt like a bit of work. She’s a WL I’d gladly pass on next time and would rate her below average.

J Shiyon
    Already wrote a review on her before. Nothing more to add here.

J Sana
    Another one who I wrote a short review on. Basically nothing but positives from me however, I only saw her in a double with Kanon. I really enjoyed my time with her and is a WL I’d love to see again if she decides to come back to Australia.

J Kanon
    So I did see Kanon on her own after my double with her and Sana and I have to say she was just as good by herself. She is one of the prettier WL’s I’ve seen at 42 but my type is slender/skinny, A - B cup tits, with a pretty faces. She definitely looks after her body and she knows it’s her job to look after you, so I appreciated the good attitude. Skills wise she was a slightly above average for me - decent DFK, decent BBBJ, decent sex, good attitude. I would definitely see her again if she’s back in the country.

J Hina
    One of the prettiest lady’s I’ve visited at 42, if not the prettiest, but she is 100% my type and reminded me a lot of a past lover. Really nice DFK, but a little too much at times, and decent BBBJ and sex. She gave me a really pleasant GFE and would definitely visit her again if her rates weren’t so expensive.

J Honoka
    The youngest WL I’ve seen ever. She definitely has the young and inexperienced vibe, as she’s only been in this industry for 5 or so months. She’s saving money to travel the world and enjoys chatting in the session. She’s got a cute face, not the best body, but I like them slim and fit usually. Despite all that I had a lovely time with her. She enjoys being pleasured and will tell you what she likes and will return the pleasure if you give her direction. She got into the session, which meant I got into it to, however, if you want someone to take the reins and give you a great time she is not the one for you. Overall, I rate her slightly above average and would probably see her again.

C Ada
    Other ARs summarise her quite well. Nothing new for me to add other than I enjoyed her services but looks wise was not for me. From what she offered and did in the session I rate her highly but personally just not hankering to see her again. If you’re unsure about her try and see her in a line up and if her looks are to your taste then you’ll have an amazing time with her.

C Lulu
    Very pretty face but not my kinda body. She’s just a little unshapely for me so I wasn’t feeling it when I saw her. However, I will say that she cares about trying to make you feel good but she needs direction, which was hard to communicate because her english wasn’t great. Overall, an average punt for me but I could see someone else having a good time with her.

Overall I've been liking the ladies at 42 and look forward to who they have in rotation in 2023. Happy holidays and happy punting everyone

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyJ View Post

J Lynka
    Currently not working but will be back in the country soon from what she told me last. I personally enjoyed her service a lot and has been my best experience at 42 so far however, she’s not for everyone. Looks wise I didn’t mind her but she is a more thicc and bustier lady. If you want perky tits she ain’t it because they’re natural but big. She also has that kinda japanese doll vibe with the high pitched voice, so if that’s a big turn off you can give her a miss. She’s one of the few WLs at 42 I’ve visited multiple times and on average her service and skills were above and beyond. I'd say in all departments she delivered DFK, BBBJ, sex, all of it was great and I've had some of my best punts with her. She gave a mix of PSE and GFE for me and was super intoxicating in the moment. But of course if you don’t like what you see then you may not enjoy.
    Thank you!!! I remember holiday writing about how disappointed he was with lynka and i was so confused reading it. Literally mine and another person's AR said she has a more girl next door/plain face, cutesy voice, big tits but amazing service.

The bloke complaining was then like. She has a plain face, the voice is too annoying etc. Literally everything that was disclosed in the AR, he used as a complaint. Apparently didn't even stay to experience the service.

The guy just wanted to complain.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great summaries BobbyJ, thanks. I also found Rihanna very sexy (doing her in mish was exhilarating) but I agree, her inexperience let her down. You saying that you didn't vibe with her, I think, is because of the inexperience. I'm not sure when you visited her but I saw her within her first few weeks working, so I'm hoping she's a bit better now.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ahh I just re-read my bit about Rihanna! It was maybe a bit harsher in tone than what I meant but basically I just wouldn't see her again anytime soon because I wasn't blown away and at $300 I think there are other girls I'd be more interested in seeing again. She was fun and man was she sexy! I agree that mish was exhilarating! The view from that position was 10/10

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I hear you Meng. I think the guy must have just wanted to complain!

For me Lynka has been the best so far at 42 but I didn't want to oversell her without acknowledging that her looks aren't for everyone. I've appreciated the reviews about Ada in being frank about her looks because I knew what I was getting into when I booked her. Ada gave great service but appearance wise she just didn't do it for me.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I only discovered 42G this year which has been both great but dangerous because it is a short drive from work which gives me convenience but it is far enough for privacy.

The girls have been fantastic. J Anna and K Boa are stand outs. I Angel was great and T Sarah I think it was her name gave be a fantastic rimming job. She only goes to 42 G occasionally she works at N5M with another name.

I want to see C Jay and after the review C Sunny.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Comprehensive annual reports!
    Among all, Hina is the best, accommodating and pleasing. My worst is not in the list.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    Great round up mate and I personally think 42g slips undeservedly under the radar in this forum. Always good variety and quality management. Ada and Jay are on repeat for me. You’ve sold me on Sunny. I’ve seen her in the lineup and she’s pretty but got turned off by some lukewarm reviews. Surprised you didn’t give EE a burl after all the fuss on the forum.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguyinsf View Post
    Great round up mate and I personally think 42g slips undeservedly under the radar in this forum. Always good variety and quality management. Ada and Jay are on repeat for me. You’ve sold me on Sunny. I’ve seen her in the lineup and she’s pretty but got turned off by some lukewarm reviews. Surprised you didn’t give EE a burl after all the fuss on the forum.
    Agreed. 42 is pretty decent establishment imo. Ada has really good service! I think I read your review which convinced me to try her. Sunny was actually my first experience of 42, which prompted me to explore some of the other girls in the line up. I'd say it's more of a gentle GFE kinda vibe so don't expect an intense experience like Ada.

I've been curious about EE but I was on a huge J train for awhile as I'm sure you noticed.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Agreed. 42 is pretty decent establishment imo. Ada has really good service! I think I read your review which convinced me to try her. Sunny was actually my first experience of 42, which prompted me to explore some of the other girls in the line up. I'd say it's more of a gentle GFE kinda vibe so don't expect an intense experience like Ada.

I've been curious about EE but I was on a huge J train for awhile as I'm sure you noticed.
    If you guys haven’t seen K Boa or J Anna I strongly recommend them. Boa is skinnier than the photo and she will give you a great BBBJ. Anna was also great and kinda kinky with her little toy as we pound her. Great fun

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ahh I just re-read my bit about Rihanna! It was maybe a bit harsher in tone than what I meant but basically I just wouldn't see her again anytime soon because I wasn't blown away and at $300 I think there are other girls I'd be more interested in seeing again. She was fun and man was she sexy! I agree that mish was exhilarating! The view from that position was 10/10
    No not at all - I agree with you. My review of Rihanna painted her in the same light. Maybe we're just spoiled by the seasoned WLs that just know how to tick a lot of our boxes. While Rihanna is one that while I won't be running to for another session, I wouldn't mind seeing her again just to appeal to my senses!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
    If you guys haven’t seen K Boa or J Anna I strongly recommend them. Boa is skinnier than the photo and she will give you a great BBBJ. Anna was also great and kinda kinky with her little toy as we pound her. Great fun
    Boa’ services are good and accommodating. But I doubt about her age.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rahul Jupta View Post
    Age comes with experience... Take your pick

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for taking on the Japanese girls. I'm always a bit hesitant due to the higher pricing and (most of the time) inexperience.

Interesting that Hina is getting positive comments. When I chose her from the line up, the receptionist mentioned that her service isn't worth the higher price (based on customer feedback).

Out of that list, Ada, Jay and Lynka are the stand outs. You certainly should add Boa to your list.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Saw Boa when she was Mari in Ginza.
    Great girl....good fuck and pushed me for a 2nd shot when that's usually a bridge too far.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kizuraz View Post
    Thanks for taking on the Japanese girls. I'm always a bit hesitant due to the higher pricing and (most of the time) inexperience.

Interesting that Hina is getting positive comments. When I chose her from the line up, the receptionist mentioned that her service isn't worth the higher price (based on customer feedback).

Out of that list, Ada, Jay and Lynka are the stand outs. You certainly should add Boa to your list.
    Sounds like I should add Boa to my list! I haven't been with any of the Korean girls at 42 yet but Boa seems to get the most praise.

I would say Hina isn't worth the price point (in my opinion) but she is very pretty. I enjoyed my time but I haven't been interested in seeing her again anytime soon. There's plenty of great girls at or under the $300 mark

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rahul Jupta View Post
    Boa's services are well documented as I've also experienced. But it's the little extras that make all the difference, not meaning anything sexual either. Arm in arm from the waiting cubicle,chatty along the way helps to feel relaxed. At the end packing my toiletries bag (yes, I take my own stuff)and then arm in arm to front entrance. Not something in the job description or that you necessarily pay for. Just someone who is the ultimate courtisian.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    As the year comes to a close it got me thinking about all the punts I've had at 42 this year. There have been some great ones, average ones, and some duds so I thought I'd post a whole bunch of short reviews. The list is in no particular order and I didn't add too much info for the more popular/recently reviewed ladies.

C Sunny
    Not much to add here that hasn’t been said in other ARs. Lovely lady, pretty, with pretty good service. I would love to see her again sometime in the near future.

C Jay
    Another WL that again lives up to her reputation. Also my was my first experience with a lady who is deaf. Very enjoyable service, cute face, and petite body. She knows how to please a man and is definitely one I would like to revisit in the near future.

J Lynka

J Rihanna
    Probably the sexiest lady I’ve seen at 42. She’s got a fantastic body - not skinny (by my standards), not athletic, but you can tell she looks after her body. Either that or she just has a really nice body because she has some nice curves, a sexy ass, and a pretty face. She is one of the less experienced workers but I enjoyed her. Good DFK and decent BBBJ and sex. I don’t think I was her vibe so she wasn’t 100% into it so for me she’s a slightly above average punt who I’d visit again but not anytime soon if you catch my drift.

J Kotone
    I wish she was a prettier/sexier lady. She has a beautiful face but her body is not quite there for me. She’s thicc but not in a good way (a bit of a stomach). However, her BBBJ was out of this world. She gives you the most seductive look while she’s working your cock and man was it sexy. We also clicked pretty well and had good chemistry in bed so for me I rate her above average but she is a bit lacking in the looks department. DFK was also pretty good. She’s also not in rotation at the moment so unfortunately no revisits anytime soon.

J Alina
    The only WL I spent less than 30 minutes with and this is because I wanted to try the filming she had on offer. I have footage of the session and it was fun in hindsight but for me filming is not something I’d like to do again. It took my head out of the session and I couldn’t enjoy my time as much. Also she was a bit inexperienced and wasn’t really getting into it so the whole thing just felt like a bit of work. She’s a WL I’d gladly pass on next time and would rate her below average.

J Shiyon
    Already wrote a review on her before. Nothing more to add here.

J Sana
    Another one who I wrote a short review on. Basically nothing but positives from me however, I only saw her in a double with Kanon. I really enjoyed my time with her and is a WL I’d love to see again if she decides to come back to Australia.

J Kanon
    So I did see Kanon on her own after my double with her and Sana and I have to say she was just as good by herself. She is one of the prettier WL’s I’ve seen at 42 but my type is slender/skinny, A - B cup tits, with a pretty faces. She definitely looks after her body and she knows it’s her job to look after you, so I appreciated the good attitude. Skills wise she was a slightly above average for me - decent DFK, decent BBBJ, decent sex, good attitude. I would definitely see her again if she’s back in the country.

J Hina
    One of the prettiest lady’s I’ve visited at 42, if not the prettiest, but she is 100% my type and reminded me a lot of a past lover. Really nice DFK, but a little too much at times, and decent BBBJ and sex. She gave me a really pleasant GFE and would definitely visit her again if her rates weren’t so expensive.

J Honoka
    The youngest WL I’ve seen ever. She definitely has the young and inexperienced vibe, as she’s only been in this industry for 5 or so months. She’s saving money to travel the world and enjoys chatting in the session. She’s got a cute face, not the best body, but I like them slim and fit usually. Despite all that I had a lovely time with her. She enjoys being pleasured and will tell you what she likes and will return the pleasure if you give her direction. She got into the session, which meant I got into it to, however, if you want someone to take the reins and give you a great time she is not the one for you. Overall, I rate her slightly above average and would probably see her again.

C Ada
    Other ARs summarise her quite well. Nothing new for me to add other than I enjoyed her services but looks wise was not for me. From what she offered and did in the session I rate her highly but personally just not hankering to see her again. If you’re unsure about her try and see her in a line up and if her looks are to your taste then you’ll have an amazing time with her.

C Lulu
    Very pretty face but not my kinda body. She’s just a little unshapely for me so I wasn’t feeling it when I saw her. However, I will say that she cares about trying to make you feel good but she needs direction, which was hard to communicate because her english wasn’t great. Overall, an average punt for me but I could see someone else having a good time with her.

Overall I've been liking the ladies at 42 and look forward to who they have in rotation in 2023. Happy holidays and happy punting everyone
    I saw Lulu during the year. One of the few Chinese ladies that would more like to talk than doing her job, though English is very limited.
    She likes to take directions, but she is often inclined to show dislike to some things, such as DFK, FIV, DT and nipple playing.
    I will not put her at the bottom of my list in the new year., but will see whether she can do a double with another Chinese chick, such as Sunny.
    Among Japanese ones, Kiko is the new gem, definitely on the top of my list.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Great reviews, and great summaries of each girl! You like the J girls!

I went to 42G for the first time to see J Lynka, and agree with you 100%! I thought she would not be to everyone's liking. I had a fantastic time. She'd gone home a few days after I saw her, otherwise I would've been back for more!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    saw rihanna a few days ago. great looker but sadly one of the worst punts i've ever had. she's working long hours and has terrible attitude

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast