Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2022 at 42 - multiple short reviews

Junior Member(有D料到)

Lulu is bubbly

Quote Originally Posted by rod4fun View Post
    I saw Lulu during the year. One of the few Chinese ladies that would more like to talk than doing her job, though English is very limited.
    She likes to take directions, but she is often inclined to show dislike to some things, such as DFK, FIV, DT and nipple playing.
    I will not put her at the bottom of my list in the new year., but will see whether she can do a double with another Chinese chick, such as Sunny.
    Among Japanese ones, Kiko is the new gem, definitely on the top of my list.
    I saw Lulu in 42G this year. She has a good personality and made me feel she very likes her job, although not skilful or adventurous. She looked after my dark thick cock well by both her cute mouth and tight pussy.
    I like her good eye contacts while sucking and licking my little bro.
    Her moaning is not appealing, made me hard to cum inside. She finished by CIM, almost swallowed my full load.
    Will see her in the new year.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rod4fun View Post
    Among Japanese ones, Kiko is the new gem, definitely on the top of my list.
    Just saw her over the Christmas break, and just posted a review of her. As mentioned in it, she's a sure winner.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Turd-eau View Post
    they would increase there business if they didnt have those pics that took so long to load
    In the name of 5G, what?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone tried C Sunday? Been trying to book her but she is on and off the roster. Cancelled her shift once also.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by footboy2012 View Post
    Anyone tried C Sunday? Been trying to book her but she is on and off the roster. Cancelled her shift once also.
    I'm curious too. Also it says she doesn't see "certain nationalities". I'm curious as to what those nationalities are.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    I'm curious too. Also it says she doesn't see "certain nationalities". I'm curious as to what those nationalities are.
    Anyone hazard to guess?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguyinsf View Post
    Anyone hazard to guess?
    And why should she deny herself her own dignity. Respect for yourself is the foundation for everything.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12