Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 5Star

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

5Star

Not sure if this shop is under new management but it disappeared for a while, happened to be in Annerley when I saw the ad pop up again. Rear entrance with bell, had the boss man open but I had to make a booking which is fine now I'll know for next time. Waited 20 minutes and came into a clean refurbished shop. Led downstairs to a small room and waited for the lady. I didnt catch her name but she was young, asian, maybe early 20s about size 8 nice perky naturals in gym wear.

Massage was fine nothing to write home about but no TT. On flip asked what I wanted and pricing was standard, paid two pines but there was a three pine option for body to body massage. Was a good finish and I found her very pretty so I cant complain.

WIR; Probably if I'm nearby or have time to kill. It wasnt bad by any means but the girl seemed new, would like to try other talent in there. Definitely worth a visit if youre southside.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yes, agree. New management, new fit-out, good facilities, easy parking & rear entry, easy to take shower now and they have bigger room to try.

New ML team, most are young and good looking. Only bad is that Annerley is far from my home now.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by weaknet View Post
    Yes, agree. New management, new fit-out, good facilities, easy parking & rear entry, easy to take shower now and they have bigger room to try.
    New ML team, most are young and good looking. Only bad is that Annerley is far from my home now.
    New management since when are you talking about?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    New management since when are you talking about?
    I’m yet to visit but always thought it was under same management as TTC.
    After a recent text exchange….I don’t think that’s the case?
    I stand to be corrected, of course?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Same management

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Fever View Post
    I’m yet to visit but always thought it was under same management as TTC.
    After a recent text exchange….I don’t think that’s the case?
    I stand to be corrected, of course?
    Same owners, girls at TTC work at both shops and confirmed. I haven't been to 5star yet either but will visit soon.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Don't bother - been 4 times -different girls - nothing special - suggest Aqua, FG, Anytime to get some VFM.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

5star

Don't bother - been 4 times -different girls - nothing special - suggest Aqua, FG, Anytime to get some VFM.
    Fare enough
    Appreciate the tip

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Do these shops have the roster updated on either wechat or another platform? Find it more convenient than having to txt for the days roster

Senior Member(無間使者)
    went past yesterday and noticed the front window boarded up!! was there a disgruntled local? customer??

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Haven't been here for a couple of weeks.. see the entrance fee has gone up for this chain of shops

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Just checked .. up to $70 for the hour. Are others increasing?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Saw Asami here recently, thoroughly enjoyed the session. Plenty of options on offer, nice girl, we’ll worth the visit in my view.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by SushiDelight View Post
    Saw Asami here recently, thoroughly enjoyed the session. Plenty of options on offer, nice girl, we’ll worth the visit in my view.
    Which country Asami from?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    She is Japanese

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Apparently she's 🇵🇭

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Saw the new girl Sky the other day (she is at 5star and Tiktok). Photos posted on wechat looked great and was pleased to see she was either the girl in the photos or fairly close. Looked early 20's.

Thought it was going to be a great session, to the flip etc pretty quickly and all the right signs. Turned out to be one of the worst sessions I can remember. Decided on the 3 pines option (was tempted to ask for more as she was so hot glad i didn't) and got a few swoops and then she sat on the table and went to town on my balls which was painful. Tried to stop her many times and kept going back like she wanted to cause me pain. Then just mashed away trying to get to the result so she could continue with a lackluster clothed massage.

She is hot, but the wrong attitude. Would not recommend.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobuq123 View Post
    Apparently she's 🇵🇭
    Not surprise if she is not from Japan. 5Star and TT Carina have a history of lying where the girls are from.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by tripitaka19 View Post
    Saw the new girl Sky the other day (she is at 5star and Tiktok). Photos posted on wechat looked great and was pleased to see she was either the girl in the photos or fairly close. Looked early 20's.

Thought it was going to be a great session, to the flip etc pretty quickly and all the right signs. Turned out to be one of the worst sessions I can remember. Decided on the 3 pines option (was tempted to ask for more as she was so hot glad i didn't) and got a few swoops and then she sat on the table and went to town on my balls which was painful. Tried to stop her many times and kept going back like she wanted to cause me pain. Then just mashed away trying to get to the result so she could continue with a lackluster clothed massage.

She is hot, but the wrong attitude. Would not recommend.
    I went to see Sky as well and I can assure you she is not the same girl in the picture. I do agree Sky is a looker but the girl in picture is definitely another level in terms of beauty.

I second with the review. Her attitude and service is the worse I have seen at this shop. Lots of fucked up attitude.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by rockbreaker View Post
    I went to see Sky as well and I can assure you she is not the same girl in the picture. I do agree Sky is a looker but the girl in picture is definitely another level in terms of beauty.

I second with the review. Her attitude and service is the worse I have seen at this shop. Lots of fucked up attitude.
    This place is crap...service isnt great. Management supports bad behaviour from the looks of it. A couple of weeks ago tried the thai....massage was weak with zero TT...infact the massage all up was just 20min. Not sure why I went for the minimum fun stuff, but that too wasnt great. Anyway, last time id be visiting that place.

Junior Member(有D料到) Fungus the Bogeyman's Avatar
    Quality control seems in the crapper here.
    Thai girls offer covered blow jobs for $200. Shit princess attitudes too. I can get bbbj for half

That chinese girl Sky should be off the roster immediately. An awful human being.
    I Just got up and left

Plenty of shops I will be seeing instead that care about customer service.
    Wont be back anytime this millenium

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast