Thread: Baby - 19 Wongala Crescent Beecroft - Looks can be deceiving

Junior Member(有D料到)

Exclamation Baby - 19 Wongala Crescent Beecroft - Looks can be deceiving

Name - Baby
    Age - 40 but advertises as 25
    Build - Slim with bolt-ons
    Cost - $75hr plus $100 for B2B with CBJ

Review:
    Experienced punters know that a dud punt comes along every now and then, it's a statistical inevitability and Baby was one of those. I walked in off the street and was greeted by Baby who was wearing a white wifebeater and white daisy duke shorts, tidy package with a body that any 40 something lady would be proud to live in. Paid for the hour and undressed and Baby came back in, i had left an extra $50 on the table so she would know i'd be after extras and she asked me what it was for so i said a NHJ, she replied that i'd booked an hour with her and that nude was $100! I said it's usually $50 and she said she was a massage therapist and that she'd massage me for 30 minutes first then we can do extras. her massage was all elbows and fingernails and copious amounts of baby oil. After 30 minutes she popped off for the hot towel and it was time for the second round of negotiations. she insisted on $100 but for that she'd suck me off - ok i thought why not. Baby undressed and she has a great body but her ego and aggressive nature just gets in the way. her HJ technique is terrible, robotic, weird, rough, inconsistent, doesn't read the signs at all. she sat on me with all her weight which made it hard to breath which was a huge turn off, she tutted and groaned and complained the whole time and im lucky to not come out without some kind of ball injury as she was so rough with my junk.

a complete train wreck of a punt, but that's why it's called Punting!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for TOFTT, visited the shop before have good fun.
    The service rate a bit pricey, don’t you think?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    In this shop only T Pam and M Mina are good. I found all others below par. Rainbow is good, but look a bit older to me.