Thread: Massage price question

Junior Member(有D料到)

Massage price question

I've been to a few RNT and always opt for the NHJ for 1 pineapple.

But, I've been wondering does the standard massage price for the 30,45 or 60mins actually include a clothed HJ? as I've not wanted to offend I've never actually asked

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Unless it's explicitly an erotic massage place, probably not. I've heard some guys pay $20 for clothed HJ but not sure where this is on offer. Tbh I'd prefer this at the milf shops

Senior Member(無間使者)
    if its $120/$130 per hour in the Thai places nhj is included.

If its $60/$70 per hour its not included.

Unfortunately most shops are going to the Chinese style of pricing now.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    If you offer the $50 up front when you pay, you're more likely to recognised as a "serial punter" and she'll strip.

If pay later, she might take advantage of your naivety and not do so, or ask for even more.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    In my experience, if it is included it is extra as many of the massage places do, well massage and many of their customers are not seeking hand jobs.

Only once have I had a lady offer a clothed handjob ($20) where as mentioned, a pineapple buys a lot more and is the usual.

That said, I always negotiate up front (as others have said) but I did learn the hard way on it as many many years ago

Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    If you offer the $50 up front when you pay, you're more likely to recognised as a "serial punter" and she'll strip.

If pay later, she might take advantage of your naivety and not do so, or ask for even more.
    Great advice.
    Double your investment, there's no misunderstanding.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Skegg View Post

But, I've been wondering does the standard massage price for the 30,45 or 60mins actually include a clothed HJ? as I've not wanted to offend I've never actually asked
    1 pineapple is way too much
    normally 50-60 dollars for NHJ

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by nilhlator View Post
    1 pineapple is way too much
    normally 50-60 dollars for NHJ
    Pineapple is $50

No, a clothed HJ is not included in the base massage price. If you just want a clothed hj, this can usually be had for $20 extra. Some will ask for $30 or more. Some even ask for $50 for clothes hj but they nearly always accept less. For $20, they may not allow you to touch them, even over clothes while others may allow so be clear on what you want.

Junior Member(有D料到)

Thanks for the tip aussiegaihin! I'll try that when I see a new girl next.

I have a regular girl I see at Kellyville Ridge opposite the ettamogah and from the moment I enter it's straight to part 2! but, that's from building a repertoire with her over a few visits.
    Quote Originally Posted by wachumba View Post
    Pineapple is $50

No, a clothed HJ is not included in the base massage price. If you just want a clothed hj, this can usually be had for $20 extra. Some will ask for $30 or more. Some even ask for $50 for clothes hj but they nearly always accept less. For $20, they may not allow you to touch them, even over clothes while others may allow so be clear on what you want.
    Thanks for the clarification wachumba.

Merry Christmas All!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by wachumba View Post
    Pineapple is $50

whoops i had the biggest brain fart there

thanks for the correction lol!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the tip aussiegaihin! I'll try that when I see a new girl next.

I have a regular girl I see at Kellyville Ridge opposite the ettamogah and from the moment I enter it's straight to part 2! but, that's from building a repertoire with her over a few visits.

Thanks for the clarification wachumba.

Merry Christmas All!
    Any recommendations for this place? I just moved into the area. Visited once. Got a Chinese milf whom I forgot the name of, not a looker. Part 2 was done well though.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

I think in Sydney we are lucky. Even though this is one of the most expensive cities the price for extras in massage shop are reasonable. Reading from the reviews from Brisbane they pay $50 for HJ and maybe $100 for NHJ.

But as the other OP said discuss this openly with the ML and you will save the time wasted in the massage and can go straight to Part 2. That’s the reason when you are seeing a ML fir the first time they ask you if you have been to the shop before. Always say yes so she will treat you like a regular customer and perhaps be more open with you.

Junior Member(有D料到)

Value advice. Hard games to negotiate
    Thanks for sharing

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hsteve View Post
    Value advice. Hard games to negotiate
    Thanks for sharing
    This forum had been absolutely invaluable to price guidance for a newb. Plus always good to read trends and words of wisdom from the more experienced - thank u