Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Eating Ass - who else loves it?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Luv it when the"LADY"reaches 'round n spreads her cheeks n grinds into your face. Can't help but take it up a notch!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flintstone View Post
    Most girls asses have no taste if they’ve just come out of the shower. Yes, no one has any problem with DFK and DATY straight afterwards. I’ve even had doubles where me and girl 1 have eaten girl 2’s ass together. We’ve then all DFKd together

One of my regular girls is so naughty, she will insist on licking my mouth straight afterwards to taste her ass juices

Shit does not sit in the anal canal. It is in the rectum which is behind the sphincter muscles. Therefore, the chance of eating shit is very remote. If the girl has just had a shower, eating ass is clean. I’m assuming most girls will take a dump early in the morning before their shift starts and are good to go.
    bro I need to know that, that's my type of nasty , I love eating ass , once had a 3 way ass eating train fucking hot

Senior Member(無間使者)
    we need more input on this thread, I need to eat some ass

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    My fave position to do this in is also my fave position to fuck in. It's a slight variation of the "turtle" position.

I start by getting her to go into a regular doggy position. Then I'd put her feet together, while at the same time spreading her knees wide apart. This produces a sort of "squat" position that makes her derriere look extra round and full, while making her waist look very slim.

I then get her to put her torso down. Her arms would be lying flat on the bed, and she would rest her face on her cheek facing to one side.

For her comfort, I usually get her to put her arse lower and rest her weight on her calves, but arse up is more sexy to look at.

I love this position. It really accentuates a girls' arse above all else. It is highly visually stimulating. I also like the effect on her, because she cannot see where I'm going with my mouth / tongue, yet it gives me great access to her pussy and arse. I can lick her clit or her rose bud without touching any other part of her body if I wanted to in this position, so I can play a bit with the element of surprise.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoothknob View Post
    bro I need to know that, that's my type of nasty , I love eating ass , once had a 3 way ass eating train fucking hot
    I need to experience this I need to do a double ass eating session , please let me know where I can achieve this dream

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Any tips on WLs and MLs who love their ass eaten?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by jbrowz View Post
    I love eating ass, and 9/10 girls love it
    My experience is very much opposite, most do not respond to it at all. I would say with the Asian ladies I see only 1-2 from 10 would actually enjoy it, the rest seem neutral.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I spent half of my Ginza session with my tongue buried up Hibiki’s ass. It’s not every day you get a smoking hot Jap girl with ass implants come along. Loved every minute of it

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus666 View Post
    My experience is very much opposite, most do not respond to it at all. I would say with the Asian ladies I see only 1-2 from 10 would actually enjoy it, the rest seem neutral.
    Agree, most Asian girl doesn't like it.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by fnmfnmfnm View Post
    I spent half of my Ginza session with my tongue buried up Hibiki’s ass. It’s not every day you get a smoking hot Jap girl with ass implants come along. Loved every minute of it
    K Juni has lovely ass implants. She has implants everywhere but I don’t mind them. Not sure she appreciates rimming. She was rostered on today

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by jbrowz View Post
    I love eating ass, and 9/10 girls love it
    would you love to share where one can achieve this for fellow ass eaters

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I need to experience this I need to do a double ass eating session , please let me know where I can achieve this dream
    Give Paula and cindy at N5M a try. You may even get more than that from them

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Soton View Post
    I second this recommendation. I have only seen one of them at 42G but she was a rimming expert, and enjoyed receiving it too

Quote Originally Posted by Soton View Post
    I have not done these great ladies together yet, that is on my New Year list.
    They have great sweet asses.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by dwx View Post
    Highly recommend a double with them

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    we need more input on this thread, I need to eat some ass
    What is better than dining downtown? anal69 followed by smashing raw. Whilst they all have risks eg STIs, STDs, gastrointestinal bugs, e-coli, salmonella etc what in life doesn't have a risk..

As a side note; a doctor friend of mine once told me of a technique called FMT which transplants fecal matter to treat intestinal infections, so eating ass is not a bad thing after all.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
    K Juni has lovely ass implants. She has implants everywhere but I don’t mind them. Not sure she appreciates rimming. She was rostered on today
    Sounds delightful, I’ll have to keep an eye out for her. If anyone knows any other girls with enhanced asses post them here!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by dwx View Post
    thank you both for your recommendations

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMaestro View Post
    Any tips on WLs and MLs who love their ass eaten?
    Every single one of them ...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just had a lovely lunch of ass

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast